Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Hello (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/794624-hello.html)

Patkid 01-16-2013 03:47 PM

Hello

It is important to me that you know that I wrote a post on the lobby page that was poorly worded.
I referred to searching around for a WOE that would be 'easier' for me. I used the term 'trick' to describe some of the plans I tried over the last several months and stated that the alternatives to Atkin's '72 contributed to my binge mentality.
This was SO insensitive to all my JUDDD BUDDDS. I apologize.
I realize that so many of you are successful and wonderful role models and for you guys JUDDD is certainly NOT a trick.
Please know that there was NO intention to offend.
I treasure you folks here and respect each of you.
Thanks for reading this. and I hope you will welcome me to check in here now and then.
Sincerely,

KeirasMom 01-16-2013 03:51 PM

:hugs: No offense taken, and I'm sorry if it sounded like I was offended in the main lobby! You rock, and I'm so proud of you for trying different things until you found what works best for you. :hugs:

Patkid 01-16-2013 03:52 PM

:hugs::hugs:
I know, KM, but the truth is that I was insensitive.
All will be well and all will be well!
P

svenskamae 01-16-2013 04:43 PM

I was just struck by your determination to do what works for you when I read your post, and happy that you had figured out what did work for you. I didn't think you meant JUDDD or other approaches were a "trick" for other people who embraced those plans, just that they were a "trick" in your own head to try to find something that worked other than lowcarb/Atkins--while you really knew that was the best plan for you. So my feelings weren't hurt a bit, and I wish you great success. :hugs:

Eieio 01-16-2013 04:58 PM

Im not familiar with the post u speak of.
But tricks-magic what ever one wants to refer it as.
I really don't care.
Go JUDDD
Welcome Patkid by the Ei Ei o

mom23kids 01-16-2013 05:20 PM

:friends:

sunday 01-16-2013 05:36 PM

:shake: You certainly have 2 cute little dogs in your avi. Hope and wishing you much success! :)

Librarygirl 01-16-2013 07:02 PM

It's perfectly natural and understandable to be upset when a certain WOE doesn't work. I know that I've bashed LC since I've been JUDDDing, or at least made jokes about it. There's nothing to apologize for, and I hope you find what works for YOU. That's why we're all here: to LOSE weight, by whatever means necessary. :)

AuroraLaura 01-16-2013 07:29 PM

I just love those pups on the treadmill!!

I think in a way, most " diets" are kind of a way of tricking our bodies. Bad eating habits have been drummed into most of us for so long that sometimes we have to trick our bodies back into whatever is right for us! Like tricking a picky kid to eat veggies... Ya know, hiding shredded veggies in burgers and what not. It's good tricks!

calichris 01-16-2013 09:37 PM

That was kind of you to say, Pat. I think all of us appreciate that no one plan is right for everybody. I personally have loved JUDDD for all the 6 months and counting that I've been on it, but I haven't had as much luck with other plans that others swear by. I'm sure we all wish you well in doing what is best for you! Check in anytime. :)