Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
WOE: JUDDD
The only tweaking I ever did during WLM was raising or lowering my calories just a tad, and that's it! I really have to keep things simple, or it's all over for me!

I realize how fortunate I am not to be restricted from any particular food, after reading about many budds issues with certain things.

The old saying: "everything in moderation"....has always served me well. I still live by that rule. This is the reason I was so thrilled to find JUDDD, because nothing was off limits......I could have whatever I wanted....just not too much of it.

I think watching my Mom struggle with weight all my life had a profound affect on me. (food, especially sweets, is her addiction) Now at almost 80, she is very ill with many things, one of which is diabetes. I do not want to suffer like she has been.

Here's hoping every precious budd will find their "sweet-spot" and the right combination of foods that works for them, and patiently watch their success happen!

Phyl Love you all
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2013, 08:31 AM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
The only tweaking I ever did during WLM was raising or lowering my calories just a tad, and that's it! I really have to keep things simple, or it's all over for me!

I realize how fortunate I am not to be restricted from any particular food, after reading about many budds issues with certain things.

The old saying: "everything in moderation"....has always served me well. I still live by that rule. This is the reason I was so thrilled to find JUDDD, because nothing was off limits......I could have whatever I wanted....just not too much of it.

I think watching my Mom struggle with weight all my life had a profound affect on me. (food, especially sweets, is her addiction) Now at almost 80, she is very ill with many things, one of which is diabetes. I do not want to suffer like she has been.

Here's hoping every precious budd will find their "sweet-spot" and the right combination of foods that works for them, and patiently watch their success happen!

Phyl Love you all
I just want to say how ADORABLE you are! Seriously, you are just too precious whenever you post something. I'm so glad you're around these parts.
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #33
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
I just want to say how ADORABLE you are! Seriously, you are just too precious whenever you post something. I'm so glad you're around these parts.
Agreed! Hi Phyl!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, my, you just literally brought tears to my eyes. I really just speak from the heart. Thank you.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oh, my, you just literally brought tears to my eyes. I really just speak from the heart. Thank you.
awww, I'm sorry! I just had to say something, though. I get all misty eyed reading each and every post from you. You are just so genuine, sweet & caring. It's so lovely to know people like you are out in the world still.

Of course, as so many mention over here, this whole board seems to be that way, so of course you're here. LOL!
Old 01-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #36
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
You certainly are a sweetheart and genuine. Love your posts and your gentle attitude.
Librarygirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #37
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Phyl is wonderful! I love her support!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #38
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you all. You know, I have been through some unbelievable things in my life, and if there is one thing I could say that I was left with, (other than post traumatic stress), it would be a bigger than average portion of compassion and caring for people. I am thankful if it ever comes through in anything I may say.

Phyl
Old 01-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Thank you all. You know, I have been through some unbelievable things in my life, and if there is one thing I could say that I was left with, (other than post traumatic stress), it would be a bigger than average portion of compassion and caring for people. I am thankful if it ever comes through in anything I may say.

Phyl
Thank you for coming back to us with your encouragement! One thing I have learned from reading here and other message forums, is that we truly don't know what all is going on in each poster's life and sometimes, it can be life changing and traumatic events.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #40
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Thank you for coming back to us with your encouragement! One thing I have learned from reading here and other message forums, is that we truly don't know what all is going on in each poster's life and sometimes, it can be life changing and traumatic events.
I tell my kids this all the time. Always try to be kind to people. Everyone is always going through SOMETHING! You might just be the one thing that keeps them going that day.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #41
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
I tell my kids this all the time. Always try to be kind to people. Everyone is always going through SOMETHING! You might just be the one thing that keeps them going that day.
Excellent advice!
Old 01-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #42
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Excellent advice!
Yes, it would be a better world. For Christmas one of my patient gave me a silver bracelet with an engraving that said "Some people come into your life and leave foot prints on your heart" I've worn it almost ever day. The statement means a lot coming from him.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:16 AM   #43
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:

Phyl
Phyl, I'm so glad you're back with us and posting more. I have to agree that you are so supportive and sweet. You were a big booster for me when I first started JUDDD, and I so appreciate it, and you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Yes, it would be a better world. For Christmas one of my patient gave me a silver bracelet with an engraving that said "Some people come into your life and leave foot prints on your heart" I've worn it almost ever day. The statement means a lot coming from him.
What a lovely gift, Carly! It's wonderful to know you've touched someone's life like that.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks so much LCG!!! I have good days and others not so good. I enjoy being here when possible. You are one that rarely misses a beat! So, warm and kind. It is WAY noticed. Talk about being in "good company".

I never dreamed it could be almost theraputic to be a part of a forum, and from others comments, this one is a stand out! Such a blessing.

Phyl
Old 01-22-2013, 03:56 AM   #45
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Phyl really is one of 'special' ones. This is the best place on the net in my opinion. So many wonderful supportive genuine people, all willing to take time to hold hands and even bully a little, when necessary.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:30 AM   #46
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Phyl really is one of 'special' ones. This is the best place on the net in my opinion. So many wonderful supportive genuine people, all willing to take time to hold hands and even bully a little, when necessary.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. :hyst:
I haven't been here that long, but this seems like the normal service over here! Pretty special!