Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Tuesday Plans (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/794514-ud-tuesday-plans.html)

sorenkkg 01-15-2013 07:28 AM

UD Tuesday Plans

Hey all!
Still having rough nights, dry coughing. Ugh. Anyhoo...

Down on the scale! <------------- :D

Today:

B: probably skipping
L: not sure, maybe eggs and toast
D: also not sure, maybe leftover roast beef, or ribs if I have time to go out. Which I probably don't, but we'll see.

Ok, busy day ahead! Onward and downward!

jaymar 01-15-2013 07:59 AM

Hope you get better soon, Soren....I had similar problems with the flu that is all over the US...the coughing was tuff for the first couple of weeks..but hopefully you are on the mend..hope you have a great UD...today is UD for me too.

sorenkkg 01-15-2013 08:26 AM

Thanks Jaymar! Did you bother with trip to the Dr? I don't think there's anything they can do for me, ya know?
I'm sort of glad to know I'm not alone ;)

S.

mom23kids 01-15-2013 08:34 AM

b-was a donut and diet coke on the road (busy, busy morning!)
l-WW frozen dinner
s-veggie french bread pizza (something new I'm trying)

Hmmm, that's not going to be enough calories-maybe I should eat another donut :laugh:

BaileysGirl 01-15-2013 09:45 AM

Get better Soren! It's going around! UGH!

Well I am down .5 after a DD. But was only up .5 after my last UD so figures...

B - 1 sausage patty, 2 turkey sausage links, grits & 2 eggs w/ bit of cheese 450
L - 2 slices works pizza & salad w/ ranch 810c
D - tuna w/ mayo/onions/dill relish abt 200 or a low cal smartones 200-250
S - leaves me about 400 for birthday cake at work today! may eat half take other half home.

melisa82 01-15-2013 09:55 AM

I'm doing low-carb JUDDD but have decided to do it Fast5 style. My eating window is 3-8pm.

B: Coffee w/HWC
L: Nothing
D: Shredded Beef, Avocado, Sour Cream, Black Olives, Shredded Lettuce w/Ranch.

and some Chocolate of course :)

zipp2play 01-15-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16196750)
Thanks Jaymar! Did you bother with trip to the Dr? I don't think there's anything they can do for me, ya know?
I'm sort of glad to know I'm not alone ;)

S.

My daughter hasn't had anything but a cough. I can tell you, the DR gave her and inhaler and she was like a new person. She still didn't feel 100%, but breathing, sleeping and such, it was much improved by the inhaler!

B - 2 eggs, toast, cheese
S - protein granola bar
L - homemade ham/potato soup and a tootsie roll
D - meat balls with a salad and WINE!

chocolate if calories allow

sorenkkg 01-15-2013 12:43 PM

Ugh... I'm seriously considering going to the Dr. I just feel like a weenie, ya know? but I was just sitting here, thinking, man, I'd like some solid sleep.
You are swaying me, Monica... :)

Natasha, where in ATL are you from? I used to live there when I was in high school :)

Rayne_W 01-15-2013 02:21 PM

B/L: 2 mugs of chai tea (steeped in hot milk/cream, honey added), english muffin w/butter and vegemite
D: supposed to be a pot roast (which of course I forgot about starting until now--it's after 5pm), spuds, gravy, and veggie TBD

Looks like we'll be eating late. Whoops.

PixieKGirl 01-15-2013 02:30 PM

coffee
English muffin
iced coffee
pot pie

shrimp/salad/Small Baked potato
Wine :jumpjoy:

1st UD in 8 mos and I feel horrible. Freezing and headache - almost like a repeat of yesterday.

jaymar 01-15-2013 02:40 PM

Hey, Soren, I didn't go to the Dr..but..I probably should have...I skipped getting a flu shot this year, wouldn't you know it...seriously, it can go into other bad things such as pneumonia, so..if you're not getting over it like you think you should, ..be safe and see a Dr, just my opinion..of course....hope you had a good UD...I enjoyed a small steak and green peas and cole slaw...gonna have some chicken with the same sides for dinner.