Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Tuesday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/794510-dd-tuesday.html)

Librarygirl 01-15-2013 06:38 AM

DD Tuesday

Good morning! My main plan today is keeping my calories at or under 20%. :)

So far, 30 calories in coffee. I had a few things in a bag to have today at work, but dropped my bag at the door as I was coming in (on the brick) and busted my jar of pickles :D, my diet soda, etc. All was ruined. I guess I won't have any trouble with calories today!:hyst:

KeirasMom 01-15-2013 07:46 AM

I hate when that happens!

B: Coffee, greek yogurt w/ez sweetz (85)
L: Small chili with O'Brother That's Hot! sauce (210)
D: ?? Fish and veggies ??

Lilybell 01-15-2013 07:56 AM

Today is the first day of JUDD for me. starting on a DD. I am excited to try this new plan, especially after I read the health benifits. I am going to record my peak flow meter readings and see if my asthma gets better.

Here is what I plan to eat:
1 egg, 2egg whites.....120
Pouch of tuna...onion...85
Protein shake. 120
Diet veggie and chicken soup. 120
450 total

hot-in-texas 01-15-2013 08:00 AM

Hello DDers!
I have no plan for today, that probably is not a good thing.
I am having coffee for breakfast.
I will probably go with some stir fried vegies w/either cajun or asian seasonings for lunch. and maybe an egg stirred in.
and foor dinner i have no idea!

Becky 01-15-2013 08:31 AM

So far only 2 coffees (175 total)

Just not hungry...

Planning on a salad with chicken later on.

Still trying to gag down the water....bleeeech! I wish water was Diet Pepsi flavored.

Luv2Eat 01-15-2013 08:53 AM

So far, 2 coffees (10cal ea)
Bones are stewing in the slow cooker, bone broth for dinner!

Lately, been trying to go all liquid until at least 2pm, then start with 10-20 cal mini meal snacks until bedtime.

LoCarbGal 01-15-2013 09:05 AM

So far only 14 calories. Decided to have black tea instead of coffee and try 1 teaspoon of cream in it - I've never used milk or cream in tea before. Sipped on 1/2 and dumped the rest. Plain, sweetened tea for me from now on. Just didn't like it.
:dunno:

B: Hot tea
L: Maybe broth w/SCQ
D: Chicken breast

Hoping to keep it at or under 420 today.

hot-in-texas 01-15-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilybell (Post 16196687)
Today is the first day of JUDD for me. starting on a DD. I am excited to try this new plan, especially after I read the health benifits. I am going to record my peak flow meter readings and see if my asthma gets better.

Here is what I plan to eat:
1 egg, 2egg whites.....120
Pouch of tuna...onion...85
Protein shake. 120
Diet veggie and chicken soup. 120
450 total

Hi Lilybell, I would be interested to hear how JUDD effects your asthma, please keep us posted! Welcome to JUDD :)

Librarygirl 01-15-2013 09:26 AM

Still only 30 calories, and the pterostilbene seems to be working! Planning to get an iced coffee from McDonald's at lunch (120), and hopefully coast till this evening. :)

Luv2Eat 01-15-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 16196762)
So far only 2 coffees (175 total)
Still trying to gag down the water....bleeeech! I wish water was Diet Pepsi flavored.

:rofl:

adillenal 01-15-2013 09:47 AM

DD
B - one egg, coffee with HWC
L - potato soup with gluc
D - potato soup

Librarygirl 01-15-2013 04:49 PM

Well, I did it. I've only had 290 calories. :) I really wanted to make that mug cake soon posted in DD recipes, and I still might. Would bring me to 370 (still a smidgen under 20%).

Flutter 01-15-2013 04:51 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap:

WTG LG!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Librarygirl 01-15-2013 04:53 PM

Thank you!!!:friends:

hot-in-texas 01-15-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16197971)
Well, I did it. I've only had 290 calories. :) I really wanted to make that mug cake soon posted in DD recipes, and I still might. Would bring me to 370 (still a smidgen under 20%).

Yay!! :high5: good job :)

LoCarbGal 01-15-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16197971)

I knew you could do it! Doesn't that give you confidence? Now hopefully you'll have a delicious and controlled UD, and you can go into your next DDs knowing that you have it in you, and you'll be dropping weight like crazy. And THAT really keeps you going! WTG!

LoCarbGal 01-15-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16196854)
So far only 14 calories. Decided to have black tea instead of coffee and try 1 teaspoon of cream in it - I've never used milk or cream in tea before. Sipped on 1/2 and dumped the rest. Plain, sweetened tea for me from now on. Just didn't like it.
:dunno:

B: Hot tea
L: Maybe broth w/SCQ
D: Chicken breast

Hoping to keep it at or under 420 today.

Total change of plans for me today. I had company over for dinner and was going to order them Chinese to be delivered. Called the little place nearby and they are closed Tuesdays! So I said "how's pizza sound?" and they were agreeable. So then I remember that I've only had 64 calories all day, and I can have 1 smallish piece. According to PapaJohn's website, I only had 394 calories all day - my lowest DD yet! And it was goooooood!

C'Marie 01-16-2013 12:23 AM

I did a good DD, actually declared it a fat day and had coffee and bacon all day. Every time I got hungry, I just had a piece of bacon. Easy peasy. I decided to go all the way up to 45% today.

I also tried a decaf vanilla chai tea and stirred in some knox gelatin. I thought it was thicken up but it didn't. But a teensy hnh and a drop of stevia and it was wonderful tasting!

AND I had the strength to go pick up my birthday gluten-free mini-chocolate cupcakes today and place them in the fridge unmolested for tomorrow's UD :)

Librarygirl 01-16-2013 04:24 AM

Great job C'Marie and LCG!!!! We rocked it yesterday!!

In the interest of confession, I must say that I did make the mug cake and was completely satisfied. I went to bed and could not sleep (ptero!) and got up and took a melatonin pill. 30 minutes later I was nauseated...found out I can't take vitamins/suppl. on DD's because I don't have enough food at any meal to stop the nausea...so I ate a prune. One prune and it stopped the nausea...put me at 390. :)

Flutter 01-16-2013 04:35 AM

Sounds like you guys did great!

LG, ugh on the nausea, the worst feeling!

I made it with 60 cals for the day yesterday. Woohoo! Sure hope I can keep that up!

Librarygirl 01-16-2013 04:39 AM

Goodness, Flutter, you have the mind of steel!!! :D I do like getting some nutrients in on DD, if it won't stall me, so will be aiming for 20% for now unless I'm totally not hungry.

Flutter 01-16-2013 05:00 AM

Yea, I can be stubborn. I am a Taurus afterall! :lol:

However, didn't help me any on the scale today! Hmph!

soon 01-16-2013 05:10 AM

could u post the link for the mug recipe dont want to sceoll through all those recipes please thanks!!

Librarygirl 01-16-2013 06:20 AM

soon, I thought you were the one who posted it, lol. Here it is:

1 box of angel food cake mix
1 box of any other kind of cake mix
(mix the two cake mixes together)
3 T of cake mix in coffee mug
2 T of water (stir until well blended)
1 minute in the microwave

It's called 321 and helps you to remember the directions. :)

Eieio 01-16-2013 06:33 AM

FLUTTER 60 calories, yikes.
Some one woud have to pull my blankets up for me when i finally crawled into bed.
SO how did it feel and how does do u feel??
LG, 370 cal. Good job! I've touched that 400 mark myself. I actually feel like AWESOME! But Ive not dipped below.
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!

LoCarbGal 01-16-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C'Marie (Post 16198444)
I did a good DD, actually declared it a fat day and had coffee and bacon all day. Every time I got hungry, I just had a piece of bacon. Easy peasy. I decided to go all the way up to 45% today.

I also tried a decaf vanilla chai tea and stirred in some knox gelatin. I thought it was thicken up but it didn't. But a teensy hnh and a drop of stevia and it was wonderful tasting!

AND I had the strength to go pick up my birthday gluten-free mini-chocolate cupcakes today and place them in the fridge unmolested for tomorrow's UD :)

Is it your Birthday today C'Marie???? If so :birthday::birthday::birthday: and have a wonderful day with CUPCAKES!

Flutter 01-16-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eieio (Post 16198790)
FLUTTER 60 calories, yikes.
Some one woud have to pull my blankets up for me when i finally crawled into bed.
SO how did it feel and how does do u feel??
LG, 370 cal. Good job! I've touched that 400 mark myself. I actually feel like AWESOME! But Ive not dipped below.
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!

I felt great yesterday, Ei! I hope to do it again, but after having some hidious DDs earlier this week, I will have to take each one as they come and see how it goes, I guess! I did wake up hungry today, which is unusual for me on the morning of an UD. I figured my body was finally protesting the 60 calories. LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16199021)
Is it your Birthday today C'Marie???? If so :birthday::birthday::birthday: and have a wonderful day with CUPCAKES!

:birthday::birthday:

Librarygirl 01-16-2013 03:30 PM

Hideous, lol. She calls DD's hideous when she eats 200 calories!! :D

Flutter 01-16-2013 07:05 PM

LOL!!!! They were hidious not b/c of the calories, but b/c I was ready to eat my oldest child's disgusting shoes I was so hungry! I'm wimpy! I'm not used to those kinds of DDs!

Librarygirl 01-16-2013 07:07 PM

No contrare, you are far from wimpy! Anyone who can basically fast every other day is my hero!