Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Sunday??? Anyone... (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/794375-ud-sunday-anyone.html)

BaileysGirl 01-13-2013 01:31 PM

UD Sunday??? Anyone...

I've missed JUDDD! Yesterday was my first DD and I did it with about 550 cals!

B - 2 egg omelete w/ spinach, little cheese, 1 sausage patty & 1 cup grits 445c
L - spinach dip & a few lays 100c
D - papa johns pizza works & salad with light italian 850c

Still have 400 calories left might have a drink w/ DH while watching the Dirty Birds try to kill the Seahawks... :D

Librarygirl 01-13-2013 01:37 PM

Welcome back Natasha!! It's a DD for me, but your menu sounds scrumptious!! Enjoy. :)

mom23kids 01-13-2013 02:03 PM

Welcome back!

B-x
lunch-at the in-laws: half of a chocolate chip muffin, loaded salad with ranch, pork steak, handful of steak fries and a 1/2 of a slice of turtle cheesecake
supper-WW frozen dinner and an egg roll

Don't know how many calories, hopefully under 2,000!

Eieio 01-13-2013 04:56 PM

Natasha Good job on ur 1st. dd. yesterday. And welcome.
Sunday UD, does it get any better!
Peanut butter and syrup, crackers! Yikes great up day!
No counting for me any more on up day. There's just not enough numbers!

penguinpower 01-13-2013 06:05 PM

So far so good. I had planned on going out with friends to a Sunday Brunch Buffet but a couple are under the weather and considering the flu epidemic, we opted to postpone at the last minute. I had just had coffee for breakfast, anticipating the buffet. DH and I went to Don Pablo's and I had the "Skinny Enchiladas" - a big plateful of Mexican yumminess for 476 calories, plus I ate salsa and a few chips (estimating 150 there). I realized a little while ago that this was more like DD calories, so had a couple of Trader Joe's chicken sausages (another 240 cals) and still need to get in a few hundred more...what a delightful dilemma! I think I'll have popcorn.

garnet10 01-13-2013 09:45 PM

Ugh. I started out well but due to numerous various stressors which shall remain unnamed, I decided to "treat" myself to an UUAD. Yikes. And I had been doing so well. But I broke my promise to myself and had grains both of these days. When I was stable, I did not indulge in grains or sugar except when out of the house.

But I'll keep plugging away because I have had good UD's in the past, and I know I can get back to them. Tomorrow will be a DD which is far easier.

sorenkkg 01-14-2013 12:24 PM

I forgot to log in yesterday! :)

B/L: huge, very hungry
2 slices whole grain toast, with:
5 pieces bacon
2oz soft goat cheese
3T basil pesto
also-- 3 small squares of "texas onion pie" which is like quiche but more about the cheese and onions
about 1000 cal

D: a nice big slice of prime rib, and one of the bones :)
3 squares of 85% chocolate (160)

so I came in right around my 2000+ number, and today is my DD and I"m feeling pretty good, food-wise.

LoCarbGal 01-14-2013 12:27 PM

That all sounds so good Soren!

Rayne_W 01-14-2013 01:14 PM

I must've missed this thread yesterday.

L - Roasted Tomato Triscuits (360) + garlic/herb Alouette cheese (480)
D - Half a large Ultimate Cheese Lover's pizza on thin crust (1200)
S - cran/apple juice (160)

Total: 2200 cals. Amazed that I only went over by a smidgen. I'm calling it a very carby win.

BaileysGirl 01-14-2013 04:53 PM

Good Job Ladies! Going to find the DD post for today! :)