Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday ~ What's the plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/794283-ud-saturday-whats-plan.html)

KeirasMom 01-12-2013 08:08 AM

UD Saturday ~ What's the plan?

B: McDonald's oatmeal and iced tea (290)
L: At a friend's jewelry party ~ no idea
D: At MY jewelry party ~ I got a veggie tray, cheese and salami, a monster sub, cherry turnover bites, and red velvet cookies. I plan to have a few bites of each thing, but not go overboard.

Let's make it a good one!

Flutter 01-12-2013 08:11 AM

Not really sure, but I was so starving yesterday that this morning I got my coffee & grabbed a nutty donut. How nice to be able to eat donuts on a "diet" and lose. LOL! Anyhoo, 3/4 of a donut later, I was STUFFED and still am. (1 1/2 hours later) Makes me think maybe I should try one meal for the next few DDs and see if that makes a difference!

Anyhoo! DH & I are having date night tonight, so I will probably just eat something small for lunch to save room for dinner & drinks tonight. :) (ff yogurt w/ berries maybe, HB egg, something light)

Flutter 01-12-2013 08:12 AM

PS~ Dawn, what kind of jewelry party are you having?

KeirasMom 01-12-2013 08:20 AM

Lia Sophia. I have several pieces from them and am very happy with them. :D

adillenal 01-12-2013 08:22 AM

UD
B - 2 eggs with SF marmalade, coffee with HWC
L - cold boiled potatoes with a little yogurt and salsa.
D - cold boiled potatoes with a little yogurt and homemade chili

Flutter 01-12-2013 08:24 AM

Never heard of it! I will google! :)

LoCarbGal 01-12-2013 08:40 AM

Oh, I love Lia Sophia! I guess I should just admit it..... I LOVE JEWELRY! Have a blast, and hope you earn a bunch of pretties at your party, Dawn.

B: Coffee w/HWC and caramel SF syrup
L: Not sure, will be at Mom's
D: Fried catfish, cole slaw
D: Bailey's Irish Creammmmmmmm...

Deen73 01-12-2013 08:41 AM

Well, so far I've just been scavenging the fridge for leftovers for breakfast. So here's the hodge-podge that came from that (numbers after are carb counts):

3/4 of a crabcake -- 4
some homemade cheese crisps with Publix spinach dip -- 3
1 serving of low-carb pumpkin pie -- 7
coffee with half and half -- 1

I'll be attending my niece's first birthday party later in the day -- I'm bringing bacon and swiss stuffed mushrooms and the proud papa's going to be grilling up some chicken, so those two things will make for an excellent dinner, methinks. :)

TryingJudd 01-12-2013 10:56 AM

Trying for a string of MDs while I am away this weekend. 140 calories so far of greek yogurt and rice cakes. Saving the bulk of my calories for a nice dinner out tonight. Going to get a nice walk in shortly.

SlimNana 01-12-2013 02:29 PM

UD max. 1,500 @ 150 (still) :annoyed:

8:00 Coffee, vanilla creamer, 1 C. plain NF Greek yogurt with 2 prunes & 2 tbsp. ground flax.
12:00 (At DIL "Thirty-one" party) Two Mimosas, mixed fruit, whole wheat bagel, smear cream cheese, lox, coffee, 1/2 large cinnamon bun.
4:00 Diet hot cocoa, Reddi wip creme, 4 pieces of chocolate covered toffee (a Christmas gift that keeps on giving) :yummy:

I'm beyond satisfied and stuffed, so I may just skip dinner and be done eating for today. :dunno:

Librarygirl 01-12-2013 03:19 PM

Welllll, I had a handfull of Cheetos this morning. :D After 3 cups of coffee with HWC. For lunch I had a piece of fried chicken (and I ate the skin!) and about 3 tater wedges with ketchup. Later I had about a cup of sea salt caramel gelato, and just finished three slices of pepperoni pizza. Now, I'm having a White Russian.:cool: This diet is da bomb.:laugh:

hot-in-texas 01-12-2013 03:48 PM

I'm glad I share UDs with you guys!

Brunch-1 sausage pattie, 1 egg fried in 1/2 Tbs butter
And 1 chocolate donut(wasn't gonna, but did)

Snack-1 segment of a Terry's chocolate orange ball- so worth the 50 calories
Dinner-homemade taco pizza and a glass of red wine.
*Sheryl*

SlimNana 01-12-2013 03:54 PM

:welcome:Sheryl to the Party! :shake:

Hope you enjoy your 1st UD to the fullest extent! ;)

Lychee 01-12-2013 04:04 PM

B: hot lemon water with stevia
L: huge blood orange banana smoothie (you can tell, I'm here for the JUDDD not the low carb aspect...)
D: mess of caramelized onions and spinach both cooked in coconut oil
~1500 calories

hot-in-texas 01-12-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TryingJudd (Post 16190710)
Trying for a string of MDs while I am away this weekend. 140 calories so far of greek yogurt and rice cakes. Saving the bulk of my calories for a nice dinner out tonight. Going to get a nice walk in shortly.

Hi Trying, I see you're doing 30 day shred. I ordered it but haven't started yet, how is it?

Flutter 01-12-2013 07:15 PM

Ummmm, I predict a big scale up tomorrow morning. LOL!!!

Just back from date night with Dh...had about 600 cals before dinner, but am sure I've more than blown my 1800 by now. Fish & chips while out and ahem, 3 rum & diets at the restaurant, working on another now at home. weeeee! ;) Fun UD!

:) :) :)

Librarygirl 01-12-2013 07:32 PM

Yayyyyyyy, Flutter!!!:cool: I sense that you don't typically "let go", haha, so enjoy yourself, girlfriend!!!! :high5::sing:

Flutter 01-12-2013 08:20 PM

LOL!!!! Ahhh, trust me, I have let go. <snort> I love date nights with my sweetie DH...and I do so adore my drinkie poo nights. They don't happen often, but they are fun! :heart:

UDs rock!

Librarygirl 01-12-2013 08:23 PM

My bf said he would have a White Russian with me tonight, but he didn't. :( He never drinks, lol. I am finding that I want to drink less and less often too, so it's all good.