Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD - Friday What's the plan (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/794201-ud-friday-whats-plan.html)

zipp2play 01-11-2013 07:21 AM

UD - Friday What's the plan

First off, TGIF! As the first week since Vacation having to work 5 days, it seems to have lasted FOREVER!

B - 2 eggs, toast, cheese, nuts
S - protein granola bar
L - salad with chicken, tomato, salsa
D - chips, cheese and guac (and some adult beverages)

Enjoy!

cici52 01-11-2013 07:52 AM

BPC
pork shoulder
out to dinner - ?

mom23kids 01-11-2013 07:55 AM

This morning I had a handful of the new Special K chip-crackers :sick: The whole bag was 110 calories and I probably ate 1/4th of it before I had to put them down. The chip part was actually pretty good but the cheddar coating was awful. There's a sea salt version and I might try those on one of my DDs.

Lunch is probably going to be Arbys-looking at getting their 3 cheese and bacon ultimate angus sub with a side of onion rings (first day of tom and I feel like I could eat a whole cow right now:laugh: ). That would be 1,050 calories.

Tonight we're helping sort clothes at our church and pizza is being ordered so I'll have a couple slices of pizza and some snack type foods.

Calorie wise I still should come in at under 2,000 even with the big lunch. I just need to avoid snacking during the day!

zagnut 01-11-2013 08:26 AM

Movie theater popcorn.... LOL
Will probably have a chef salad later tonight but I only have theater popcorn once in a blue moon so I will enjoy it! Small popcorn comes in at about 650 cals and I SHOULD be able to keep a 1500 cal day.

sorenkkg 01-11-2013 08:37 AM

Hi!
Bad night with dry coughing-- I took a bunch of meds, and slept like the dead. I'm actually out of meds, and need to buy more. Sigh.
Still, no aches, no fever...

Food:
guess the subway last night didn't do me any favors. I'm the same on the scale as the last time I checked (start of every up day).

Not a clue what I'm eating today, so here's a guess:

B: 2c multigrain cheerios with almond milk
L: not sure, maybe salami
D: pork loin roast, and cauliflower?

mom23kids 01-11-2013 10:44 AM

Changed my plan a bit and skipped Arbys and instead had a huge homemade taco salad for lunch :yummy: Oh, and a donut from a local bakery :laugh: So now I'm going to be good and not eat anything until pizza tonight :)

Shpongle 01-11-2013 10:57 AM

I'm craving chocolate like mad today!!

B- Oats with a lot of chocolate chips sprinkled on
L- nothing
D- Cottage pie :yummy:
Snack - mixed berries and cream, chocolate doughnut & a chocolate brownie pudding

mom23kids 01-11-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shpongle (Post 16188458)
I'm craving chocolate like mad today!!

B- Oats with a lot of chocolate chips sprinkled on
L- nothing
D- Cottage pie :yummy:
Snack - mixed berries and cream, chocolate doughnut & a chocolate brownie pudding

:yummy:

sorenkkg 01-11-2013 11:14 AM

I too changed it up already:

B: 1 low carb english muffin (100 cal)
2 low carb apple cinnamon muffins (no idea... gotta find the info)
some butter on all of the above
some coconut jam, 50 cal
about 2.5oz of salami, 250 cal
oh, and a can of smoked oysters (160) :)
water, vitamins

I'm at about 660-700 for the morning/noon. I'll probably just drink water till dinner.

zipp2play 01-11-2013 12:08 PM

Soren, are you sure you shouldn't see a DR! What you describe has lasted way too long!

Eieio 01-11-2013 01:40 PM

UD means a 5 feeling
B. I polished off the last piece of raisin pie from Xmas, that's been in the freezer. 400 cal, sad but true
L. Pinto beans, ham, bread. Yum- 500cal? Maybe more
D. Popcorn!
S. pecans and few fresh strawberries

sorenkkg 01-11-2013 02:19 PM

I swear Monica, there's nothing she'd do. I can breathe, just some tickle/coughing. No fever, I keep checking. My ears pop when I blow, but no pain.
And this is TMI, but when I do blow, it's clear, not green/yellow/icky.

I'm hearing locally that people are sick with this for a few weeks. I'm betting by mid-next week I'll be ok.

I promise I'll keep an eye on everything and go to the Dr if I get worse and not (incrementally) better :p

S.

Rayne_W 01-11-2013 03:13 PM

B - Tea w/cream and truvia
L - Naan bread and spinach/artichoke hummus, 1/2 C macadamia nuts (the combo did a number on my insides)
S - regular ginger ale
D - no idea. was planning on making hamburger/rice/broccoli/cheese casserole, but idk if I'll be eating any if I still feel crummy.

sorenkkg 01-11-2013 03:19 PM

Oh no Rayne! That naan sounded good, and then you feel bad :(
:hugs:

for those tracking the Soren Plague-- I just tried one of those saline nasal sprays (that's like a neti pot but not?) and, hey! Feels pretty ok!
I have to do it a few times a day, but it's not as bad as using dristan or one of the medicated sprays.... this might be a step in the right direction!
:)
S.