Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Monday, plan! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/793918-ud-monday-plan.html)

sorenkkg 01-07-2013 10:22 AM

UD Monday, plan!

Hi!

I'm still sick, but am just at the coughing part, so I guess that's good? :p Down another pound or so :)

B: puffin brand cereal, almond milk
L: not sure, maybe butternut squash soup
D: steak and veggies. Chocolate?

I'm still not that hungry b/c of the virus, but I'm ok with that ;)

S.

zipp2play 01-07-2013 11:17 AM

Get better girl!

B - 2 eggs, cheese, PBJ Toast 430c
S - protein granola bar 190c
L - salad with fajita chicken and chips 440c

that leaves about 900c for dinner and such! I think we are making sweet/sour pork!

Kissa 01-07-2013 02:44 PM

My cold is still hanging of too. :(

Soup and one slice bread
2 glasses wine with some potato chips
Roast chicken with roast vegetables and cabbage and leeks stir fry.
1 square dark chocolate
1 soya flat white coffee

Surprised me at coming in under 1500...

Planning a Potato DD tomorrow.

svenskamae 01-07-2013 04:04 PM

I hope those of you who are sick feel better soon. It's a bad year for winter viruses.

I'm taking a new probiotic supplement, which is probably good for me but which is making me less hungry than usual (with tummy feeling a little fragile) for an up day. So far I've had 1433 calories, mostly from a big salad with Asian sesame dressing and cottage cheese, coffee with cream, coconut butter, almonds, and brie. I think I'll just go home and go to bed early; I hope that being under my calorie allotment today doesn't make me super hungry on tomorrow's down day, but I don't like to get into the habit of eating when I really don't want more food.

Yesterday's DD was super easy, and I had so much energy that I did extra workouts. It would sure be nice if that happened again ...

sorenkkg 01-07-2013 05:50 PM

Don'tcha love the energy days! if I'm ever not sick again, maybe I'll have one ;)

My food wound up being a bit weird b/c I wasn't that hungry, and then DH went to visit a colleague in the hospital (is it normal that he spent 2+ hrs? seems excessive, no?)

Anyway, for accountability:

B: cereal with almond milk (180+40=220)
L: butternut squash soup (no cream or fat) - about 70 cal
8 thin slices of salami-- 200?

D: 2 servings dreamfields pasta (400), with butter and parmesan, and then about 2c of tomato meat sauce on it's own b/c I ate the pasta already :)

I'm at about 1700 or so for the day, and I'm full and not hungry and coughing up a lung (we're at a dry, tickly cough now... is that good? UGH)
, so that'll be it for me for today.

Happy DD tomorrow everyone.
S.

Shari4 01-07-2013 07:55 PM

Soren & Cindy, feel better soon! Soren I understand the cough lasts forever for some. I hope you aren't one.

Sven, I hope your tummy feels better once the probiotic settles in your system.

My UD has been good.
B--Coffee w/ SF swiss mocha, Puffed Corn & Millet Cereal w/ almond milk
L--Big salad with spinach, smoked ham, tomato & FF Ranch dressing
D--Pork tenderloin, yukon fries & black eyed peas & cornbread
Snacks--small pkg. mini pretzels, yogurt with peaches, caramel crisps & oyster crackers
My snacks are spread out over the day. So a good day over all!

sorenkkg 01-08-2013 08:19 AM

Looking great Shari!!! :up:

as long as I don't have to go to the Dr, I guess I can manage. Thanks for the heads up ;)
S.

melisa82 01-08-2013 12:09 PM

B: Coffee w/HH and a bite of Red Velvet Cake (making one for a friend. Never had RV before so I had to try it).
L: Fried Eggs w/American Cheese, 4oz Mesquite Turkey w/Yellow Mustard
D: Pork Chops, Green Beans, and Ranch for Dipping