Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Sunday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/793794-ud-sunday.html)

HellInYourEyes 01-06-2013 08:03 AM

UD Sunday

I had a bad day yesterday. I found out that one of my Aunts died. We weren't super close but she was a sweet lady and it made me think about things. I had been thinking about giving up and just "loving my curves" but I want to be healthy too. So I'm back and trying LC as well as JUDDD. This combo may just work!

So today:
B: Coffee, 3 eggs scrambled with butter(2 carbs), some bacon bits (0 carbs) and sour cream(2 carbs) and hot sauce (0)-422 calories
l: not sure..will HB an egg if I get peckish.
D: probably another scramble (unless I get a chance to go to the store)

My UD calories are around 1400 or so, so I definitely have some room to fiddle with.

I have been lazy about water too so I am going to get in as much as I can!

adillenal 01-06-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellInYourEyes (Post 16175786)
I had a bad day yesterday. I found out that one of my Aunts died. We weren't super close but she was a sweet lady and it made me think about things. I had been thinking about giving up and just "loving my curves" but I want to be healthy too. So I'm back and trying LC as well as JUDDD. This combo may just work

I know the feelings even though you weren't close and anyone's death makes me start thinking.

For my UD I started out with
B - flaxseed pancakes, coffee with HWC
L - split pea soup
D - homemade chili

I have realized that my diet seems to be minus veggies. Had not realized that. I have a freezer full as well as the spaghetti squash we raised so I might change lunch to spaghettis squash with meat suace.

KeirasMom 01-06-2013 09:08 AM

B: Jet Fuel coffee, Everything bagel with FF cream cheese
L: Maybe Lule Kabobs?
D: No idea

Flutter 01-06-2013 09:46 AM

Mmmm bagels! that is all...

;)

(I have no idea what my menu will be today yet)

tobelowcarber 01-06-2013 01:29 PM

I had a hungry UD today (PMS)

B: 4 oz burgers, 2 eggs cooked in ghee 448 cal
L: ground lamb in indian curry, 4 oz spaghetti squash, beet soup 758 cal
D: 6 oz burgers on oopsie rolls, 1 HB egg, 1 almond muffin 739 cal

total 1941 cal/28 gr carbs

mom23kids 01-06-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellInYourEyes (Post 16175786)
I had a bad day yesterday. I found out that one of my Aunts died. We weren't super close but she was a sweet lady and it made me think about things. I had been thinking about giving up and just "loving my curves" but I want to be healthy too. So I'm back and trying LC as well as JUDDD. This combo may just work!

So today:
B: Coffee, 3 eggs scrambled with butter(2 carbs), some bacon bits (0 carbs) and sour cream(2 carbs) and hot sauce (0)-422 calories
l: not sure..will HB an egg if I get peckish.
D: probably another scramble (unless I get a chance to go to the store)

My UD calories are around 1400 or so, so I definitely have some room to fiddle with.

I have been lazy about water too so I am going to get in as much as I can!

:hugs:

Sunday's are always my crazy eating day since we have a big lunch at my in-laws. I was also feeling down by my weigh in this morning (and probably pms'ing so that wasn't helping), so I was not really feeling the whole diet thing today :p

B-half of a stale donut. So mad about this- they were donuts from a local bakery and we got them yesterday, but I was so good about not eating it on my DD and wrapped it in plastic wrap and then put it in a container so it would stay fresh but it was really stale this morning. I ate half of it and then tossed the rest. Ruined my whole morning :cry: :o

l-small piece of steak (maybe 2-3 ounces?), large, loaded salad with ranch, 1 roll with margarine, handful of steak fries and a couple deep fried, battered mushrooms. I passed on the slice of 450 calorie ice cream pie but I did eat a half of a plain Hostess donut (not stale lol), for dessert.

s-two egg rolls with sweet n sour sauce

snack-homemade cinnamon roll, one mini candy bar (the really small ones), a few Altoids at church (those suckers add up fast for calories :doh:)

Calorie wise I have no idea-the two egg rolls are 300 calories and I'm hoping everything else adds up to under 1,700 calories, but who knows :stars:

LoCarbGal 01-07-2013 07:08 AM

Yesterday (Sunday) UD went really well for me until evening. I even had a few hundred calories to spend on some of the last of the Christmas sweets. And I STILL went over by 100-200 calories! Again! Darnit, I'm going to have to just quit the sweets altogether until I can get a handle on this again. Maybe TOM had something to do with it too. GRRRRRRR.

Today's DD will have to be a good one.

KeirasMom 01-07-2013 08:13 AM

Mine went really well until we were watching a movie after dinner. I don't know what possessed me to grab the peanut butter jar and a spoon, but there you have it. :annoyed: I've been struggling the last week or so. I feel like I'm losing my JUDDD mojo. Shooting for a good DD today and a controlled UD tomorrow.