Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 11:10 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Stats: (Pre-HCG 291)275.2/170.4/175 AT GOAL
WOE: 411(2005)/291(Jan. '12)/170(NOW) HCG/now JUDDD/LC
Start Date: LC~Jan. 20, 2012 hHCG~March 20, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
UPDATE: Could not get any of this groupinterested in exercise so I bought a Leslie Sansome walking DVD at the local Wal-Mart and before lunch in my office all alone I walk a mile and then have lunch. Plenty of time and when I go home my exercise is done. Loving it.

And I am no longer in maintenance. I have gone back to WLM and lowered my goal. Maybe the walking will help me get there.

And congratulations to PreK Teacher on reacing maintenance. You have certainly come a long way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Happy Dance for Angela!!!

I think taking a few months getting used to eating to maintain, and letting your body have a break and kind of sort things out, is a healthy, intelligent, success oriented plan. As you say, when and if you decide to lose more, you can do so. But right now I am throwing you a carnival today!!!!!
Awww...thank you ladies!!!!

I have had such an awesome JUDDD experience from Thanksgiving thru New Years' Eve. I perfectly maintained...and I was eating a LOT of goodies, and much craved YUMMMM-O foods. I carried out my rotations at the 20% weight loss and maintained...what more could I ask for??!!

Thanks again!!!!
Crazy PreK Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Brilliant Angela you have done such an amazing job, you must feel wonderful.

I am playing with dropping a few more pound v e r y slowly over the next few month. really want to be sure my face doesn't suffer for my waist...

Last edited by Kissa; 01-13-2013 at 03:47 PM..
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Stats: (Pre-HCG 291)275.2/170.4/175 AT GOAL
WOE: 411(2005)/291(Jan. '12)/170(NOW) HCG/now JUDDD/LC
Start Date: LC~Jan. 20, 2012 hHCG~March 20, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Brilliant Angela you have sone such an amazing job, you must feel wonderful.

I am playing with dropping a few more pound v e r y slowly over the next few month. really want to be sure my face doesn't suffer for my waist...
I hear ya there! My whole upper body...breast, shoulders, neck, & face have suffered. I am gaunt looking in the face & have huge dark bags under my eyes. I know it will fill in eventually. My body runs better when eating fat...I'm working on getting my blood saturated w/ fat again now that I'm at goal
Crazy PreK Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy PreK Teacher View Post
Hi all

I will be re-joining you. I jumped on to hHCG to get the last few lbs. off. My general goal for right now was 175, but wanted to go a little lower. I am involved with TOPS, and submitted my goal as 175...so I can "legally" go 7 lbs. below. After 9 days, I reached 166.6 lbs...so this is it for now. Unfortunately, I have to wait until after the first week of April (I will receive awards then) to lose any lower if needed. At this point, I am very comfortable here...I was 291 lbs. last year, and 411 lbs. eight years ago.

So...I am going in to maintenance. I will return to DD JUDDD on Tuesday!!! Can't wait

Have a great Sunday!!!
Wow. What a success story you are!!!!!!
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:09 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
Angela
U are amazing! So happy for u.
I lived in Beaumont Tx. way back in 1980's
Worked for a doctor in Vidor Texas.
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #36
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
I am soooo close to being able to join you all-I'm now in the 10lb zone of my goal weight (9.5lbs to go ). I'm starting to transition and I've started upping my DD calories just a bit, playing around with the different weight loss percentages. I've also started 15 minutes of toning in the mornings because I'm realizing that I'm still very pear shaped and my thighs/butt are still It would be nice if the last 9lbs came off in that area, but I'm not holding my breath

I chose my goal weight because it was on the lower end of the 'healthy' range for my age/height (found the info on an online calculator). I'm toying with the idea of going a bit lower than 135 and maybe working towards 130, (still within the healthy range), but I think by the time I hit 135 I'll be ready for a break from weight loss mode. Maybe I'll do maintenance for a while and then go back into weight loss mode later on to lose just a few more pounds

Last edited by mom23kids; 01-14-2013 at 10:34 AM..
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote