Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   January Meeting Place (daily chat thread) (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/792525-january-meeting-place-daily-chat-thread.html)

Carly 01-01-2013 07:50 AM

January Meeting Place (daily chat thread)

This is the place to meet and chat for January!
Happpy New Year dear JBs!

Flutter 01-01-2013 07:58 AM

Happy New Year everyone! :heart:

KeirasMom 01-01-2013 08:51 AM

Happy New Year! :jumpjoy:

jaymar 01-01-2013 09:00 AM

Happy New Year all the nice Juddbudds here...I will remember this 1/1 for a while...somehow I caught a bug or something...been coughing my head off, ..so
hopefully I will get over it in a few more days....I don't wish this on anyone..it reminds me a pneumonia..Ive not been able to eat very much .so when I checked the scale I was down over 4 lbs from last week...but..that's probably a lot of water weight gone down since I couldn't eat..Hope you all have a very nice day..and celebrate this New Year with hope...we have hope to get where we want to be.. :high5:

deedee 01-01-2013 09:02 AM

Happy New Year everyone!

I've been eating so much junk (especially last night) that I now have a cold. Spending today's DD on the couch with a cup of coffee and a Twilight Zone marathon.

Hope everyone is doing well, I can't believe it's 2013!

Saxy1971 01-01-2013 09:06 AM

Happy New Year JUDDD Buddds! :) :) :)

mom23kids 01-01-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaymar (Post 16163834)
Happy New Year all the nice Juddbudds here...I will remember this 1/1 for a while...somehow I caught a bug or something...been coughing my head off, ..so
hopefully I will get over it in a few more days....I don't wish this on anyone..it reminds me a pneumonia..Ive not been able to eat very much .so when I checked the scale I was down over 4 lbs from last week...but..that's probably a lot of water weight gone down since I couldn't eat..Hope you all have a very nice day..and celebrate this New Year with hope...we have hope to get where we want to be.. :high5:

:hugs: My husband and I are still fighting nasty sinus infections-I'm soooo sick of being sick :cry:

Carly 01-01-2013 09:49 AM

Oh, how I hope my dear JBs start feeling better soon.
I don't want to jinx it, but I have never been so healthy as I have been the last 9 mos since I've been JUDDDing!

Mommie22boys 01-01-2013 10:12 AM

Well, after a TOO LONG hiatus from JUDDD (my waistline will attest, I'm afraid) I'm back at it. Nice to see old friends still here, along with many new JUDDD BUDDDs! Happy New Year!!

I'm starting off 2013 with a potato hack. Wish me luck! =)

ETA: Don't go checking my stats, I've not got the courage to update at the moment...like I said, my waistline will attest. Lol!!

Babsbabs 01-01-2013 10:22 AM

Welcome back Andrea! The potato hack definetely helped me get back on track a few times so far. It brings my appetite way down so the DD's are much easier.
I hope everyone gets over there colds and illnesses soon.:hugs:

Carly 01-01-2013 10:35 AM

Welcome back Andrea!

krow134 01-01-2013 10:44 AM

Happy New Year!!!!!

Welcome back Mommie22boys!!!

First DD of the year....yeah!!! lol!! I do have a can of clam chowder for later. 400 calories!!! Gonna sit with my coffee and read today too!!! I got Dr J's book for my kindle and I am 47% through it.....learned a few thing, which is the point! Have a great day!!!!

Seabreezes 01-01-2013 10:47 AM

Happy 2013 dear BUDDDS. May it be a healthy and happy one for all of us!

Hugs to ALL :hugs:

Carly 01-01-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seabreezes (Post 16164063)
Happy 2013 dear BUDDDS. May it be a healthy and happy one for all of us!

Hugs to ALL :hugs:

Yes! I really hope 2013 finds you fully healed and in tip top shape!

DesertGurl 01-01-2013 11:09 AM

Happy New Year to all my lovely JB's! :)

Andrea, welcome back! Looking forward to sharing the new year with you! :high5:

Welp, I'm traumatized.. Bought a new scale yesterday and the dang thing is weighing me MUCH more than the old.. :laugh: Trust me, if this is all that gets to me this year I'll be thrilled! :hyst: Maybe the old one decided to weigh me less & less because I kept threatening to run it over for being mean to me! :D

DD today. Much lookin forward to it after the huge meal out last night. I didn't even eat popcorn at the movies I was that full! :o

wildflower 01-01-2013 12:02 PM

Hope all JB's start feeling better. Being sick is yuck...I wishing good and healthy thoughts for everyone -- even if you're not sick!

On another note, I'm ready for spring!! Had cold, had snow, had ice -- that's enough!!;)

TryingJudd 01-01-2013 12:24 PM

Happy 2013 all! I am hoping this year brings us all health, resolve, success and happiness! Maybe a new challenge or two. What more could we ask for?

Carly 01-01-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildflower (Post 16164203)
Hope all JB's start feeling better. Being sick is yuck...I wishing good and healthy thoughts for everyone -- even if you're not sick!

On another note, I'm ready for spring!! Had cold, had snow, had ice -- that's enough!!;)

Oh, I'm so done with winter. DW and I were going to take a walk, but it's 36 degrees and I just couldn't, could not I tell you, volunteer to walk in that cold! I really want to exercize more, but it's too, cold and a gym membership is not really in the budget.

Kismet311 01-01-2013 12:39 PM

Greetings JBs!! Last month I "tested" the JUDDD waters and I think I can do it!
I took my dog for a walk and it was COLD! I am not fond of NY winters at all! I was freeezing but I forced myself to take doggy out for 15 minutes since he enjoys it and I NEED IT! I also did an 11 minute kettleball workout so I think I have gotten off to a good start for the year. Good luck everyone :hugs:

Kissa 01-01-2013 12:44 PM

Wishing all my fellow JUDDD BUDDDs the 2013 they wish for themselves, full of of health, happiness and prosperity.

We are already blessed, we have found JUDDD to help us lose and maintain our weight. And we have this wonderful place to meet so many great people who cherish and support us.

Mssarge 01-01-2013 01:23 PM

Happy New Year...I have a feeling it's going to be a great year...somehow, I think it has to be better than last year. Can't complain, tho', lost a lot of weight, met new people, and have my JUDDD BUDDDDDDDDDDDD's to help me get through the year.

leonak 01-01-2013 02:00 PM

Happy New year All!

We had 14 below zero this morning!:cry:

Helped DH burn brush this afternoon, so got my exercise in!

Wishing all the sick ones here health !

Leona

Carly 01-01-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonak (Post 16164400)
Happy New year All!

We had 14 below zero this morning!:cry:
Helped DH burn brush this afternoon, so got my exercise in!

Wishing all the sick ones here health !

Leona

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so cold!

Librarygirl 01-01-2013 02:22 PM

Happy New Year, JB's!! I went to my parents for our family Xmas/Mom's Bday celebration. It was very nice. :) My mother turned 90 yo today!! A few of my family whispered to me how good I looked (you look great, look like you're losing weight!) :) :), AND my SIL is off to google JUDDD when she gets home and wants to start! How awesome is that?

Hope all the sick heal quick! Onward and downward...:D

Flutter 01-01-2013 03:13 PM

Hi, Andrea! Nice to "meet" ya!

Add me to the "I can't stand the cold weather, bring on spring" club! I was supposed to be born where there's palm trees, darnit! ;)

Cindy, very cool on your SIL and yay on those complements!

Well, 2013 came in and brought my 9yo DD the stomach flu. Oh what a joyous day it's been! Let's just say that lysol is my friend today...I live in terror that the rest of us will be joining the nastiness soon. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

angie1 01-01-2013 03:19 PM

Happy New Year everyone!! I feel that 2013 will bring us much success -- I am really looking forward to it. :jumpjoy:

So many JBs are sick ...I hope you feel better soon!!!:hugs:

Tomorrow will be the day I restart JUDDD ...the last 2 weeks have been a free for all with random DD in there but wayy more UUAD to cancel them out by farrr. Im afraid to step on the scale tomorrow since I know I am looking at an over 10 lb gain. I'm confident ill lose it in January and then continue throughout the year to hit goal woohoo!

DesertGurl 01-01-2013 03:27 PM

Cindy~Happy birthday to your mommy! :birthday: Love that you got some great compliments. What a great way to be reminded you are on the right path!! :high5:

Flutter~Hoping your DD gets to feeling better very soon! :console:

Angie~Back on track you know what to do! :up: I know you'll relose the excess super fast. Who's to a fantastic year! :high5:

tooraloora 01-01-2013 03:52 PM

hi everyone! happy New Year :sing:

I am on my 2nd DD since getting back on track after Xmas... going ok, although it is about 3 hrs to bedtime, and I am out of cals, and I am hungry... might need some broth or something as I hate to sleep badly the night of a DD.

got out cross country skiing today... one of my all time favourite activities :heart:

had a little tummy trouble (the trots :o)... :dunno:... but only this morning, and I am not otherwise ill. I do recall a bit of this when starting JUDDD, so maybe it is part of restarting too.

Carly... what about dancing in your living room rather than walking outside? Don't know if you or DW like to boogie, but with the right music, you can definitely get your HR up, and hopefully have fun.

sunday 01-01-2013 03:56 PM

HAPPY 2013 Juddders! :hugs:

DeeDee & Jenny, Twilight Zone! :laugh: Sounds like my addiction to Beverly Hillbillies and Gunsmoke. :hyst:

Luv2Eat 01-01-2013 04:29 PM

Happy New Year, dear JUDDD BUDDD's! :heart: I'm so blessed to be here with you. :cry: