Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 12:13 PM   #421
Senior LCF Member
 
wildflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Md
Posts: 353
Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
WOE: NK
Start Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
Check out post # 40 here and it shows you how slow my start was.
One Year on JUDDD TODAY
Thank you so much. Sending you a virtual hug!!! I'm going back and read the entire thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_latte View Post
I was beginning to get a little , but I looked over some of your numbers more closely and I seem to be doing the same bounce and fall dance. Sure wouldn't mind a visit from her highness, the Whooshie Fairy!

Bouncy, bouncy seems to be going around!!!


When I began JUDDD in earnest last year (before ... "The Fall"), it took me about 5-6 weeks before I really felt the effects of SIRT1. I'm actually feeling it a little sooner this time, but I did JUDDD loosely last month. I'm in my mid-50's. Hang in there!
Thanks, I plan to. Just gets so dang frustrating at times - especially when I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. At least I think so!

Thanks Vanilla --
wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #422
Senior LCF Member
 
Rayne_W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Western WA>>Eastern Indiana
Posts: 804
Gallery: Rayne_W
Stats: 255/229.4/140 5'6" (12.5" lost)
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10-2-12 (LC) 11-18-12 (JUDDD)
Ended December at 232.6
January Goal: 227

1/1: UD DNW
1/2: DD DNW
1/3: UD 232.6
1/4: DD 232.6
1/5: UD 232.6
1/6: DD DNW
1/7: UD 232.0
1/8: DD 232.8 (SPUDDDing it today, feels like TOM on the horizon)
1/9: UD 232.4
1/10: DD 231.6 TOM (well, sort of...)
1/11: UD 231.2
Rayne_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #423
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SW Mo.
Posts: 1,273
Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
138# post dd. 400 ish cal.
The last 3 lbs may take me 2-3 months to really get ride of it, I'm serious.
I'm very happy with the way I've lost this time on JUDDD.
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #424
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NorCal
Posts: 62
Gallery: Lychee
Stats: 140/119/95
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: January 2013
1/8 DD - 134.4 / 24.7%
1/9 UD - 129.3 / 22.8%
1/10 DD - 128.4 / 25.5% (I think the cycling is seriously throwing off the body fat measurements...)
Lychee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #425
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,921
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Finished December 137.7
Goal for January 130.0
Can't wait for a good month of rotations!

1/1- UD 137.7
1/2- DD 136.8
1/3- UD 136.4
1/4- DD 134.5
1/5- UD 133.6 (new low!)
1/6- DD 135.4
1/7- UD 136.6
1/8- DD 136.4
1/9- UD 136.2
1/10-DD 137.1
1/11-UD 135.7
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #426
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Ended December @ 155.0
January goal to lose 5 lbs.

I've joined the Valentine Day Challenge. My goal is to be at 145 by then.

Jan.1----152.4----UUAD----I was sick all night long. As the day went on, I was ravenous!!
Jan.2----155.2----DD----Paying for that UUAD
Jan.3----153.6----UD----Headed in the right direction now!
Jan.4----156.0----DD----Turned to an UD. Last day my grandsons are here! I'll sure miss them!
Jan.5----156.2----UUAD----Gone wild!!
Jan.6----156.4----DD----Potato day
Jan.7----154.8----UD----Fell into a sack of oyster crackers
Jan. 8----157.2----DD----PD
Jan.9----153.2----UD----WooHoo!!! Another PD
Jan.10--153.4----DD----PD
Jan.11--150.8----UD----WOW!! Ate @ mexican resturant then potatoes the rest of the day
__________________
~~Shari~~
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...e-journal.html

I’ve always wanted to be normal, but lately I’ve come to suspect that this is it.
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #427
Senior LCF Member
 
melanie09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 977
Gallery: melanie09
Stats: 217/184.8/160 5'9"
WOE: Low carb/Fast 5
Start Date: LC 9/10/12, JUDDD 10/28/12, Fast 5 3/11/13
Ended December at 193.8 after DD. Goal for January is 187.

1/1~DD~195.4
1/2~UD~193.6, New Low barely...
1/3~UD~198.2, woah, all that ham and sausage got me yesterday, too much salt...
1/4~DD~197.4
1/5~UD~195.2
1/6~DD~196.8
1/7~UUAD~194.6
1/8~DD~DNW, I was a very naughty girl yesterday.... Workout
1/9~UD~196.2
1/10~DD~197.6
1/11~UD~196.2, really thought that would be lower... Maybe it's exercise and tom approaching..

I feel like such a loser, this month is not going well with my scale! I'm really hoping it's just cuz I'm getting close to tom and because I started working out this week and have been all sore... Either way, I'm continuing on...
__________________
Journal: Melanie on a Mission

15 lbs gone: 202 11/5/12
25 lbs gone: 192 1/19/13
32 lbs gone: 185 4/16/13
40 lbs gone:177
Now at a healthy weight: 168
Goal weight with 57 lbs gone: 160


melanie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #428
Way too much time on my hands!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,028
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Shari! That's what I call a whooooosssshhhhhh!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:39 AM   #429
Senior LCF Member
 
LuckyLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 339
Gallery: LuckyLou
Stats: 202.8/182.8/
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: Reboot June 2014
Goal for Jan- low 180s

Jan 1: DNW FD
Jan 2: 192.7 DD That's a LOT of "fun pounds" but hopefully I'll be waving goodbye to them shortly
Jan 3: DNW as yesterday's DD turned UUA. Healthy UD today.
Jan 4: 192.3 DD
Jan 5: 189.2 UD Now that feels good!
Jan 6: 189.2 DD
Jan 7: 188.8 UD
Jan 8: 187.9 DD
Jan 9: 187.0 UD only 2 more holiday lbs to go. Yay
Jan 10: 186.3 DD- 620 cals potatoes
Jan 11: 185.5 UD 7lbs gained over 3 weeks gone in a week... SIRTS are remarkable!!!
Jan 12: 184.8 DD new low
__________________
Lou
LuckyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:44 AM   #430
Senior LCF Member
 
jacci48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: West Sussex, England Age 53 yrs
Posts: 365
Gallery: jacci48
Stats: 242/237/140
WOE: Judd
Start Date: August 23rd 2012
Well Jan weigh ins...aiming for 219 at the end of the month!!

Jan 5th...225...
Jan 8th...224...Yay!! 1 lb to go to get rid of my Xmas/New Year weight!!
Jan 9th...224...Hoping for a whoosh tomorrow!!
Jan 10th...223..happy girl!! All a bit hit and miss at the mo so will be on here intermittantly for a few days..hubby had op on the 10th, he is absolutely fine and we get results in 7/14 days..fingers crossed please!!
jacci48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:25 AM   #431
Senior LCF Member
 
Textemale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 74
Gallery: Textemale
Stats: 183.4/168/160
WOE: JUDDD & Fast 5, previously LC
Start Date: LC 10/20/12 JUDDD 12/26/12 Restarted Juddd 1/29/14
Goal for January is to be firmly in the 170's

Jan. 1 - 184
Jan. 2 - 181.6
Jan. 3 - 181.0
Jan. 4 - 181.2
Jan. 5 - 181.0
Jan. 6 - 179.2
Jan. 7 - 180.2 (First PDD)
Jan. 8 - 179.0
Jan. 9 - 180.6 (Second PDD)
Jan 10- 180.2
Jan 11- 181.2
Jan 12- 178.4 << Now, THAT is what I call motivation!!
Textemale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:47 AM   #432
Blabbermouth!!!
 
tobelowcarber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,405
Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/122.2/115-120
WOE: JUDDD
Dec Loss -6.6 lb
Jan Goal- 123 lb

1/1: 126.8 DD (800 cal)
1/2: 126.4 UD (1600 cal)
1/3: 126.2 DD (539 cal)
1/4: 124.8 UD (1783 cal)
1/5: 125.2 DD (602 cal)
1/6: 125.0 UD (1941 cal)
1/7: 125.4 DD (~700 cal)
1/8: 123.2 UD (1848 cal) did not see this number in ages (thinking it was some water loss and will go back up tomorrow- hopefully I am wrong)
1/9: 124.8 DD (531 cal)
1/10 124.4 Free Day (Over 3000 cal)
1/11 125.6 DD (468 cal) PMS
1/12 124.4 UD PMS
__________________
Marika

My Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...orward-11.html
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:27 AM   #433
Senior LCF Member
 
wildflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Md
Posts: 353
Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
WOE: NK
Start Date: Dec 2013
December 31 162.4 January goal 158

1/1 UD 162.0
1/2 DD 162.2
1/3 UD 161.2
1/4 DD DNW - very sick
1/5 UD 161.0
1/6 DD 161.8
1/7 UD 160.6
1/8 DD 162.2 what's up with these 2 lbs
1/9 UD 161.2 bouncy, bouncy
1/10 DD 162.2 I must love these two lbs.
1/11 UD 161.4 hmmm. Here we go again.
1/12 DD 161.0 down after an UUAD over 2000c - what's up!
wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:29 AM   #434
Senior LCF Member
 
Sammyann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 683
Gallery: Sammyann
Stats: 162/140.5/maintain 135-139
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 2012 re-start Dec. 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie09 View Post
Ended December at 193.8 after DD. Goal for January is 187.

1/1~DD~195.4
1/2~UD~193.6, New Low barely...
1/3~UD~198.2, woah, all that ham and sausage got me yesterday, too much salt...
1/4~DD~197.4
1/5~UD~195.2
1/6~DD~196.8
1/7~UUAD~194.6
1/8~DD~DNW, I was a very naughty girl yesterday.... Workout
1/9~UD~196.2
1/10~DD~197.6
1/11~UD~196.2, really thought that would be lower... Maybe it's exercise and tom approaching..

I feel like such a loser, this month is not going well with my scale! I'm really hoping it's just cuz I'm getting close to tom and because I started working out this week and have been all sore... Either way, I'm continuing on...
If you are sore your muscles are definately retaining water. Hang in there.
Sammyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #435
Senior LCF Member
 
wildflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Md
Posts: 353
Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
WOE: NK
Start Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacci48 View Post
Jan 10th...223..happy girl!! All a bit hit and miss at the mo so will be on here intermittantly for a few days..hubby had op on the 10th, he is absolutely fine and we get results in 7/14 days..fingers crossed please!!
Everything crossed plus that hubby will get great results!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textemale View Post
Goal for January is to be firmly in the 170's

Jan. 1 - 184
Jan. 2 - 181.6
Jan. 3 - 181.0
Jan. 4 - 181.2
Jan. 5 - 181.0
Jan. 6 - 179.2
Jan. 7 - 180.2 (First PDD)
Jan. 8 - 179.0
Jan. 9 - 180.6 (Second PDD)
Jan 10- 180.2
Jan 11- 181.2
Jan 12- 178.4 << Now, THAT is what I call motivation!!
Awesome loss!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by tobelowcarber View Post
Dec Loss -6.6 lb
Jan Goal- 123 lb

1/1: 126.8 DD (800 cal)
1/2: 126.4 UD (1600 cal)
1/3: 126.2 DD (539 cal)
1/4: 124.8 UD (1783 cal)
1/5: 125.2 DD (602 cal)
1/6: 125.0 UD (1941 cal)
1/7: 125.4 DD (~700 cal)
1/8: 123.2 UD (1848 cal) did not see this number in ages (thinking it was some water loss and will go back up tomorrow- hopefully I am wrong)
1/9: 124.8 DD (531 cal)
1/10 124.4 Free Day (Over 3000 cal)
1/11 125.6 DD (468 cal) PMS
1/12 124.4 UD PMS
wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #436
Senior LCF Member
 
Sammyann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 683
Gallery: Sammyann
Stats: 162/140.5/maintain 135-139
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 2012 re-start Dec. 2012
Ended 2012 @ 143.0
Janurary Goal 140.0

1/1---DD---142.5
1/2---UD---142.0
1/3---DD---142.5
1/4---UD---141.5
1/5---DD---143.0
1/6---UD---142.0
1/7---DD---142.5
1/8---UD---142.0
1/9---DD---141.5
1/10--UD---141.0 New low
1/11--DD---141.0
1/12--UD---140.5
Sammyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:38 AM   #437
Senior LCF Member
 
NewSize4Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 87
Gallery: NewSize4Me
Stats: 175.8/165.2/135
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: January 7, 2013
January goal - 8 pounds (167.8 or less)

1/7 DD - 175.8
1/8 UD - 172.6
1/9 DD - 173.0
1/10 UD- 170.2
1/11 DD- 170.0
1/12 UD- 170.2
NewSize4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:39 AM   #438
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,494
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Goal for January 163 and go to the gym 3 times per week.
Ended December at 168.6.
**Revised goal 1/9/12: Maintain for a bit, while getting my fingers well again, and making exercise a habit.**
1800 UD, 800 DD

01/01 - 168.4 - DD - 323 I ate (er drank) back all my exercise calories yesterday. I sure didn't expect a loss with a 2080 calorie day! Probably dehydration, and it may go up tomorrow, but I'm okay with that.
01/02 - 167.8 - UD - 1880 (-565 Zumba) Net 1315
01/03 - 168.8 - DD - 333 (-501 Zumba) Net -168
01/04 - 168.0 - UD - 2023 TOM Best guess, I estimated dinner out with work at around 1000 calories.
01/05 - 169.6 - DD - 475 (-294 HIIT) Net 181 TOM
01/06 - 168.0 - UD - 2113 Everything is sore!
01/07 - 169.8 - DD - 310 (-566 Zumba) Net -256 Struggling with UDs this month. Maybe because of exercise
01/08 - 168.4 - UD - 1837 (-207 Treadmill) Net 1630
01/09 - 168.8 - DD - 433 (-502 Zumba) Net -69
01/10 - 167.2 - UD - 1762 No exercise
01/11 - 167.2 - DD - 671
01/12 - 166.4 - UD - >1800
__________________
Dawn

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:39 AM   #439
Big Yapper!!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,718
Gallery: adillenal
My goal for January is to get down to 142 so my highest bounce is 144 rather 144 beiung my lower bounce number. Technically that would be a 2 # loss.
1/1 DD 148.0
1/2 UD 144.8 (looks like I was a little puffed up)
1/3 DD 147.0
1/4 UD 144.8
1/5 DD 148.2
1/6 UD 146.6
1/7 DD 148.2
1/8 UD 145.8
1/9 DD 145.4 A drop after an UD where I combined potatoes and stayed below my calorie limit too. See self, it works if you work it.
1/10 UD 143.8 YEA!! creeping down again.
1/11 DD 143.8 I have a strange new patteren emerging but a good one.
1/12 UD 142.6 I like this new pattern.
__________________
adi 5'7" 65 years old
181/155/145 LC MY WAY 3/15/03
155/144/140 LFL 5/05/04
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014

Last edited by adillenal; 01-12-2013 at 05:40 AM..
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:50 AM   #440
Senior LCF Member
 
zagnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 655
Gallery: zagnut
Stats: 143/119/118
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: 5/24/12-LC 12/1/12-LC JUDDD
Ended December at 122.0
Goal for January 119
DD<450
UD 1560

1-1 DD(488)........122.6
1-2 UD(1494)......122.2
1-3 DD(551)........122.2
1-4 UD(1730)......121.6
1-5 UD(1600)......123.8
1-6 DD(443)........123.8
1-7 UD(1872)......121.4
1-8 DD(481)........121.8
1-9 UD(2040)......120.6....UUAD
1-10 DD(622)......121.6
1-11 UD(1533)....121.8
1-12 DD(??).........123.4 that UUAD catching up to me!
zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:10 AM   #441
Senior LCF Member
 
melanie09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 977
Gallery: melanie09
Stats: 217/184.8/160 5'9"
WOE: Low carb/Fast 5
Start Date: LC 9/10/12, JUDDD 10/28/12, Fast 5 3/11/13
Ended December at 193.8 after DD. Goal for January is 187.

1/1~DD~195.4
1/2~UD~193.6, New Low barely...
1/3~UD~198.2, woah, all that ham and sausage got me yesterday, too much salt...
1/4~DD~197.4
1/5~UD~195.2
1/6~DD~196.8
1/7~UUAD~194.6
1/8~DD~DNW, I was a very naughty girl yesterday.... Fitness boot camp
1/9~UD~196.2
1/10~DD~197.6, Cardio boot camp
1/11~UD~196.2, really thought that would be lower... Maybe it's exercise and tom approaching..
1/12~DD~198.2, fingers feel like sausages. Zumba today

I feel like such a loser, this month is not going well with my scale! I'm really hoping it's just cuz I'm getting close to tom and because I started working out this week and have been all sore... Either way, I'm continuing on...
melanie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:12 AM   #442
Established
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Library
Posts: 2,490
Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
January goal: to get below 145lbs
Ended December at 149.5lbs

1/1: PDD 149
1/2 UD 147
1/3 DD 147 (375c)
1/4 UD 147
1/5 DD x (435c)
1/6 UD 148
1/7 DD 148 (360c)
1/8 Egg Fast 147
1/9 UD 145.5
1/10 DD 145.5 (635c)
1/11 UD 145.5 tom started
1/12 DD 145.5 tom (looks like I'm due for a whoosh soon-maybe tomorrow )
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:24 AM   #443
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
shirlc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,118
Gallery: shirlc
Stats: 144/128.5/130-5'5"
WOE: Low/Mod Carb, JUDDD (JUDDD, 10/25/11 at 141.5)
Start Date: March, 2006
Goal for January: Get under 130; ended December at 133.5
DD, 500; UD, 1600

Week One - ended the week at 131.5

Week Two
Sun, Jan 6 - 132.5
Mon, Jan 7 - 132 - DD - (calories - 536; net carbs - 38)
Tues, Jan 8 - 131 - UD - (calories - 1579; net carbs - 101)
Wed, Jan 9 - 132.5 - DD - (calories - 503; net carbs - 37)
Thurs, Jan 10 - 132 - UD - (calories - 1432; net carbs - 77)
Fri, Jan 11 - 132 - DD - (calories 523; net carbs - 47)
Sat, Jan 12 - 131.5 - UD
shirlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #444
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 9,130
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Ended Dec. at 191.2 (after 2 UD's!) Goal for January: 185

Jan. 1 - 191.8 (one more UD in a row) UD
Jan. 2 - 193.2 (after 4 UDs!) DD
Jan. 3 - 192.6 (let the bouncing commence) UD
Jan. 4 - 193.0 DD
Jan. 5 - 190.8 UD
Jan. 6 - 191.6 MD?
Jan. 7 - 191.8 DD (yesterday went more into a UD)
Jan. 8 - 191.8 UD (no change after a white knuckle DD, lol)
Jan. 9 - 193.4 DD (Xmas called and said you left something and we're sending it back! )
Jan.10 - 191.6 UD
Jan. 11 -192.6 DD (Going to try a lower DD)
Jan. 12 -190.6 UD (2nd weigh-in was lower!! )
__________________


"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."


"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*

Last edited by Librarygirl; 01-12-2013 at 06:48 AM..
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:27 AM   #445
Established
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Library
Posts: 2,490
Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Textemale View Post
Goal for January is to be firmly in the 170's

Jan. 1 - 184
Jan. 2 - 181.6
Jan. 3 - 181.0
Jan. 4 - 181.2
Jan. 5 - 181.0
Jan. 6 - 179.2
Jan. 7 - 180.2 (First PDD)
Jan. 8 - 179.0
Jan. 9 - 180.6 (Second PDD)
Jan 10- 180.2
Jan 11- 181.2
Jan 12- 178.4 << Now, THAT is what I call motivation!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLou View Post
Goal for Jan- low 180s

Jan 1: DNW FD
Jan 2: 192.7 DD That's a LOT of "fun pounds" but hopefully I'll be waving goodbye to them shortly
Jan 3: DNW as yesterday's DD turned UUA. Healthy UD today.
Jan 4: 192.3 DD
Jan 5: 189.2 UD Now that feels good!
Jan 6: 189.2 DD
Jan 7: 188.8 UD
Jan 8: 187.9 DD
Jan 9: 187.0 UD only 2 more holiday lbs to go. Yay
Jan 10: 186.3 DD- 620 cals potatoes
Jan 11: 185.5 UD 7lbs gained over 3 weeks gone in a week... SIRTS are remarkable!!!
Jan 12: 184.8 DD new low


Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower View Post
December 31 162.4 January goal 158

1/1 UD 162.0
1/2 DD 162.2
1/3 UD 161.2
1/4 DD DNW - very sick
1/5 UD 161.0
1/6 DD 161.8
1/7 UD 160.6
1/8 DD 162.2 what's up with these 2 lbs
1/9 UD 161.2 bouncy, bouncy
1/10 DD 162.2 I must love these two lbs.
1/11 UD 161.4 hmmm. Here we go again.
1/12 DD 161.0 down after an UUAD over 2000c - what's up!
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyann View Post
Ended 2012 @ 143.0
Janurary Goal 140.0

1/1---DD---142.5
1/2---UD---142.0
1/3---DD---142.5
1/4---UD---141.5
1/5---DD---143.0
1/6---UD---142.0
1/7---DD---142.5
1/8---UD---142.0
1/9---DD---141.5
1/10--UD---141.0 New low
1/11--DD---141.0
1/12--UD---140.5
You've almost hit your January goal already-great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Goal for January 163 and go to the gym 3 times per week.
Ended December at 168.6.
**Revised goal 1/9/12: Maintain for a bit, while getting my fingers well again, and making exercise a habit.**
1800 UD, 800 DD

01/01 - 168.4 - DD - 323 I ate (er drank) back all my exercise calories yesterday. I sure didn't expect a loss with a 2080 calorie day! Probably dehydration, and it may go up tomorrow, but I'm okay with that.
01/02 - 167.8 - UD - 1880 (-565 Zumba) Net 1315
01/03 - 168.8 - DD - 333 (-501 Zumba) Net -168
01/04 - 168.0 - UD - 2023 TOM Best guess, I estimated dinner out with work at around 1000 calories.
01/05 - 169.6 - DD - 475 (-294 HIIT) Net 181 TOM
01/06 - 168.0 - UD - 2113 Everything is sore!
01/07 - 169.8 - DD - 310 (-566 Zumba) Net -256 Struggling with UDs this month. Maybe because of exercise
01/08 - 168.4 - UD - 1837 (-207 Treadmill) Net 1630
01/09 - 168.8 - DD - 433 (-502 Zumba) Net -69
01/10 - 167.2 - UD - 1762 No exercise
01/11 - 167.2 - DD - 671
01/12 - 166.4 - UD - >1800


Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
My goal for January is to get down to 142 so my highest bounce is 144 rather 144 beiung my lower bounce number. Technically that would be a 2 # loss.
1/1 DD 148.0
1/2 UD 144.8 (looks like I was a little puffed up)
1/3 DD 147.0
1/4 UD 144.8
1/5 DD 148.2
1/6 UD 146.6
1/7 DD 148.2
1/8 UD 145.8
1/9 DD 145.4 A drop after an UD where I combined potatoes and stayed below my calorie limit too. See self, it works if you work it.
1/10 UD 143.8 YEA!! creeping down again.
1/11 DD 143.8 I have a strange new patteren emerging but a good one.
1/12 UD 142.6 I like this new pattern.


Everyone's doing so well-the JUDDD Buds are rocking January
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #446
Senior LCF Member
 
Lee55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 248
Gallery: Lee55
Stats: 198/194.4/160
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: September 1, 2012
January goal: 178 *** 20 lb loss
Ended December at 185

1/1: 183.6 UD
1/2: 184.4 DD
1/3: 183.6 UD
1/4: 184.2 DD
1/5: 184.4 UD
1/6: 184.4 DD
1/7: 183.8 UD
1/8: 183.2 DD
1/9: 182.0 UD
1/10: 182.8 DD
1/11: 182.2 UD
1/12: 182.4 DD
Lee55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:32 AM   #447
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,404
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
1/8 DD - 134.4 / 24.7%
1/9 UD - 129.3 / 22.8%
1/10 DD - 128.4 /
25.5% (I think the cycling is seriously throwing off the body fat measurements...)
Wow!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari4 View Post
Ended December @ 155.0
January goal to lose 5 lbs.

I've joined the Valentine Day Challenge. My goal is to be at 145 by then.


Jan.9----153.2----UD----WooHoo!!! Another PD
Jan.10--153.4----DD----PD
Jan.11--150.8----UD----WOW!! Ate @ mexican resturant then potatoes the rest of the day


Wow!!! You like the PDs, huh? Great job!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLou View Post
Goal for Jan- low 180s

Jan 11: 185.5 UD 7lbs gained over 3 weeks gone in a week... SIRTS are remarkable!!!
Jan 12: 184.8 DD new low
Woohooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacci48 View Post
Well Jan weigh ins...aiming for 219 at the end of the month!!
All a bit hit and miss at the mo so will be on here intermittantly for a few days..hubby had op on the 10th, he is absolutely fine and we get results in 7/14 days..fingers crossed please!!
Absolutely!!! XXXXXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textemale View Post
Goal for January is to be firmly in the 170's


Jan 11- 181.2
Jan 12- 178.4
<< Now, THAT is what I call motivation!!
More PDDs? great job!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyann View Post
Ended 2012 @ 143.0
Janurary Goal 140.0

1/10--UD---141.0 New low
1/11--DD---141.0
1/12--UD---140.5
2 new lows in a row??? AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Goal for January 163 and go to the gym 3 times per week.
Ended December at 168.6.
**Revised goal 1/9/12: Maintain for a bit, while getting my fingers well again, and making exercise a habit.**
1800 UD, 800 DD

01/11 - 167.2 - DD - 671
01/12 - 166.4 - UD - >1800
Looks like maintenance is awesome for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie09 View Post
Ended December at 193.8 after DD. Goal for January is 187.

1/1~DD~195.4
1/2~UD~193.6, New Low barely...
1/3~UD~198.2, woah, all that ham and sausage got me yesterday, too much salt...
1/4~DD~197.4
1/5~UD~195.2
1/6~DD~196.8
1/7~UUAD~194.6
1/8~DD~DNW, I was a very naughty girl yesterday.... Fitness boot camp
1/9~UD~196.2
1/10~DD~197.6, Cardio boot camp
1/11~UD~196.2, really thought that would be lower... Maybe it's exercise and tom approaching..
1/12~DD~198.2, fingers feel like sausages. Zumba today

I feel like such a loser, this month is not going well with my scale! I'm really hoping it's just cuz I'm getting close to tom and because I started working out this week and have been all sore... Either way, I'm continuing on...
Maybe just adjusting to the extra exercise? Hugs! Bet you'll drop some weight once you do! Hang in there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirlc View Post
Goal for January: Get under 130; ended December at 133.5
DD, 500; UD, 1600

Week One - ended the week at 131.5

Week Two
Sun, Jan 6 - 132.5
Mon, Jan 7 - 132 - DD - (calories - 536; net carbs - 38)
Tues, Jan 8 - 131 - UD - (calories - 1579; net carbs - 101)
Wed, Jan 9 - 132.5 - DD - (calories - 503; net carbs - 37)
Thurs, Jan 10 - 132 - UD - (calories - 1432; net carbs - 77)
Fri, Jan 11 - 132 - DD - (calories 523; net carbs - 47)
Sat, Jan 12 - 131.5 - UD
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:32 AM   #448
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,404
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
12/31 UD: 172
1/1 DD: 173
1/2 UD: 173
1/3 DD: 173
1/4 DD: 172 (stomach flu)
1/5 MD: 169 (still not hungry, ate 700 tops cals at dinner)
1/6 UD: 169 (should be quite a bounce up tomorrow, LOL!)
1/7 DD: 172 (and there it is! LOL! Bye bye stomach flu)
1/8 UD: 171
1/9 DD: 171
1/10 UD: 169
1/11 DD: 169
1/12 UD: 169
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #449
Way too much time on my hands!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,028
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
End of December - 233.0

Goal for January - 225.0 - 9 pound loss

1/1 - 235.0 That was some NYE! Free dayyyyy!
1/2 - 234.0
1/3 - 236.5 TOM is looming
1/4 - 235.0
1/5 - 235.0 TOM
1/6 - DNW TOM
1/7 - 236.0 Wrong direction! Go away TOM, and no more high UDs!
1/8 - 235.0 TOM
1/9 - 234.0 Whew! Let's keep going this direction.
1/10- 231.5 New low and less than 40 BMI! Yay!
1/11- 231.0
1/12- 229.5 Halfway to final goal now...
__________________
~~~LCG aka Carol~~~

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:56 AM   #450
Major LCF Poster!
 
TryingJudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,860
Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Re-started Judd on 8.5.14
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 3.26.12
April loss: 7 pounds
May loss: 4 pounds
June loss: 5 pounds
July gain: 1 pound
August loss: 4 pounds
Sept loss: 10 pounds
Oct loss: nada
Nov loss: nope
Dec loss: 4 pounds

Total loss to date: 34 pounds

January goal: 174 (no longer obese!)
Ended Dec at 181.

1.1 MD 182, 1140 cals, TOM, 30 Day Shred
1.2 DD 183.2, 570 cals, TOM, 30 Day Shred
1.3 UD 180.4, 1900 cals, TOM
1.4 DD 181.8, 350 cals, TOM, 30 Day Shred
1.5 UD 180.0, 2025 cals, half hour walk
1.6 MD 181.8, 1340 cals, pilates and pushups and crunches
1.7 PD 182.2 ~500 cals, half hour walk
1.8 PD 179.0 ~1000 cals
1.9 PD 179.0 ~1000 cals, half hour walk
1.10 UUAD 178.8 ~2300 cals
1.11 MD 180.0 1560 cals
1.12 MD DNW 1200-1500 cals planned

Hoping to get a long walk in later today AND hoping 3 MDs at least keep me from gaining. In theory 3 days at those calorie levels should result in weight loss but we all know how theoretical weight loss works, or doesn't!
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.