Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Friday ~ What's on your agenda? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/792190-dd-friday-whats-your-agenda.html)

KeirasMom 12-28-2012 07:36 AM

DD Friday ~ What's on your agenda?

B: Black coffee (5)
L: I have a business luncheon with some clients, and I have no idea where we're going or what will be available.
D: Depends on lunch.

Great planning today! :stars:

mom23kids 12-28-2012 07:42 AM

Still sick today and not hungry at all. So far I've had a hb egg and plan on having a couple servings of veggie soup and diet hot cocoa later today. It's going to be a very low calorie DD, which I need! We do have another family party tonight, that got thrown together at the last minute, but because I'm sick I'll be skipping it. I may have my husband bring me home a doggy bag for tomorrows UD-they're ordering Pizza Hut :yummy:

Flutter 12-28-2012 08:33 AM

Clueless! Hoping to take DD (9) out for a bit of shopping today. If so, I may get a chili while out, or pick up some starbucks. Other than that, just coffee this am and hot cocoa tonight. :)

SlimNana 12-28-2012 08:44 AM

B: Coffee, non dairy creamer
L: 1 C. plain NF Greek yogurt, 1/2 C. dark cherries
D: 2 sl. turkey bacon, 1 sl. LF string cheese, lettuce, chicken broth

Exercise 30 min. elliptical & 15 min. pilates rebounder

Best wishes on a great DD! :up:

LoCarbGal 12-28-2012 09:05 AM

I missed my coffee/HWC so much yesterday, that I'm willing to have it today on a DD! I've already had one (large) mug, plan another one for lunch, and for dinner, it'll either be 2 oz of hard salami, if I need to chew, or if not, I'll have another couple of mugs of yummy coffee! Either way, a nice, high fat DD should help shoo some holiday bloat out the door.

adillenal 12-28-2012 09:58 AM

DD
B - coffee with HWC, one egg
L - cold boiled potato, broth
D - Faux cream of potato soup

TryingJudd 12-28-2012 09:59 AM

So far I have had one HB egg and 2 magic pops with 1 wedge of light laughing cow cheese for 130 total. Hoping to make do for the rest of the day with broth and other liquids then a piece of tomato pie (130 calories) and some shredded lettuce for dinner.

grammyw/kitties 12-28-2012 10:09 AM

Do you have to eat the calories for the ud or eat till you are compfy. I am confused..I still want to lose not maintain

Eieio 12-28-2012 10:12 AM

So far so good.
Ton of Coffee
L. Cube Broth 20
Snack cottage cheese 90
Dinner, pollock fish and salad. 250
Goal for dd being 450 ish
Tringjuddd
My favorite foods tomato and pie!
Never thought about putting them together!
Can u share how that's done. Must be a savory pie, not sweet?
Thanks guys

LoCarbGal 12-28-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grammyw/kitties (Post 16156993)
Do you have to eat the calories for the ud or eat till you are compfy. I am confused..I still want to lose not maintain

Grammy - most of us try and eat up to our UD calories. It seems to be a big part of the JUDDD magic, and losing effectively for many. You can try to get more calorie dense foods like cheese, butter, peanut butter, nuts, mayo, avocado. You know, fatty/yummy stuff! That way the volume won't feel so uncomfortable and you won't be so stuffed.

TryingJudd 12-28-2012 10:17 AM

Hey Eieio - it's basically a pizza without cheese. Very satisfying when I spice it up and add some veggies and surprising low calorie. It's a staple for me on DD or when I need to save calories on UDs for a special dinner or something.

Eieio 12-28-2012 10:31 AM

Yumm!
I'll try it.
We like to make the jiffy pizza crust (dry mix) for our homemade pizza.
Thank u
Ei

Luv2Eat 12-28-2012 10:34 AM

Coffee
Magic Pop
Boiled Egg Whites
Scandinavian Bran Cracker
Beef Broth
Salad with no calorie dressing

Not necessarily in that order and depends on my mood. Aiming for 200-250 calories. Love the feeling of a clean DD.

KeirasMom 12-28-2012 11:03 AM

Oh goodness, we're going to my favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch. DD may be blown! I have to go peruse their menu and see what I can have.

DesertGurl 12-28-2012 11:31 AM

Good luck with the Mexican food, Dawn! I dunno that I would be strong in the face of yummy food. :o

So far today I've just had coffee with sf creamer/truvia.. but I am STARVING! First real DD in a little over a week... today may not be as low as I'd like it but it WILL be better than what I've been doing. The best part is that I feel human again after that stupid cold that stuck around for nearly 3 weeks.

Luv2Eat 12-28-2012 11:49 AM

So glad you're feeling better, Danielle :hugs:

Librarygirl 12-28-2012 11:57 AM

In spite of tummy woes, I ate a whole package of spinach for lunch.:p Really hoping it wasn't a huge mistake, lol.

B- coffee w/reg creamer (150)

L-1 oz pasta, spray butter, 1 pkg spinach and 2 T of parmesan cheese (174)

D-??? I have options :)

Rayne_W 12-28-2012 12:09 PM

Supposed to be an UD, but this virus is boycotting that idea.

All day: Mio water (orange) with a nice side of phenergan and belladonna (for nausea and cramping, respectively)

If I'm feeling brave later, maybe SF jello, applesauce, or burnt toast.

DesertGurl 12-28-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv2Eat (Post 16157185)
So glad you're feeling better, Danielle :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs: I seriously should have 6-pack abs after all the coughing I have done for weeks on end. Funnily, the best relief I got from it was when we went to our shows and I had beer. :hyst: Best excuse I've ever had! :cool:

KeirasMom 12-28-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16156683)
B: Black coffee (5)
L: I have a business luncheon with some clients, and I have no idea where we're going or what will be available.
D: Depends on lunch.

Great planning today! :stars:

Lunch ended up being a chicken taco and veggie enchilada. The menu said 550 calories, so I'm shooting for either no dinner, or a few veggies. I hope to come in under 600, so still a DD.

Truffles 12-28-2012 01:17 PM

This is my first reall DD in a while too. Made a big pot of veg soup with DBF help! So sweet of him! He is so supportive of me.
Plan for the day.
4 cups veg soup/ 210 cal
6oz baked cod/ 160 cal
Broth with LC cheese 45
Salad?? Maybe. 75 cal tops
Plan 490 for the day. We will see... Would love for this day to get me back in the game!

mom23kids 12-28-2012 01:27 PM

Ended up dragging myself to wendys for a chili (in my pjs lol). So I'll come in at 390 calories for the day :)

wildflower 12-28-2012 04:20 PM

Coffee with HWC for breakfast
Broth and celery for lunch
turkey breast chunked in a salad for dinner

So far, about 300 -- hoping I don't need too much more. I feel really good right now!

DesertGurl 12-28-2012 04:41 PM

I totally blew it this afternoon..... Hershey kisses anyone? :rolleyes:

Librarygirl 12-28-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom23kids (Post 16157310)
Ended up dragging myself to wendys for a chili (in my pjs lol). So I'll come in at 390 calories for the day :)

LOL, next we'll need a support group for Wendy's chili addicts. :hyst:

I was at about 320 calories and I had 3 pieces of dark chocolate which brought me to 410. I ate some chicken that I pulled off the carcas that I am boiling now for bone broth, but I didn't weigh it. Let's just say, what I could manage to get into my mouth before the cats and dogs scarfed it down.:laugh: Probably still ate nearly 100 calories. I'm thinking of having a cup of coffee now, with cream. I microwaved a potato, but I'm not going to eat it. I'll save it for next DD.

JayLynn 12-28-2012 05:30 PM

DD is a 4 so far.

B - 6 oz tomato juice, black coffee

L - flax muffin, morning mocha

D - 3 oz turkey breast, 10 chips

510 calories

maybe some sf jello later.

Librarygirl 12-28-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertGurl (Post 16157587)
I totally blew it this afternoon..... Hershey kisses anyone? :rolleyes:

It happens.:hugs:Put down the bag and back away slowly. :laugh:

DesertGurl 12-28-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16157644)
It happens.:hugs:Put down the bag and back away slowly. :laugh:

:laugh: yeah I have.. just stupid mindless eating.. :rolleyes: Thankfully got a few days to get my act together before the new year starts with all the challenges, etc.. I am determined to fly right and do this thing. :up:

Truffles 12-28-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truffles (Post 16157299)
This is my first reall DD in a while too. Made a big pot of veg soup with DBF help! So sweet of him! He is so supportive of me.
Plan for the day.
4 cups veg soup/ 210 cal
6oz baked cod/ 160 cal
Broth with LC cheese 45
Salad?? Maybe. 75 cal tops
Plan 490 for the day. We will see... Would love for this day to get me back in the game!

So... plans changed today... oops, forgot to bring my salad dressing and LC cheese to work!!!

2 cups of veg soup (ate a salad instead) - 110
Yogurt 80
Broth sans LC cheese 2 20
Salad (lettuce, cuc, and red onion) Homemade Dressing- Dijon Mustard, Lemon juice, drops of red wine vinegar, fresh garlic, seasonings... oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Shaken up in a "souffle" cup. Estimating at the salad and dressing total 35- less than the dresing I had planned to bring and VERY tasty!
Chocolate orange stick 15
Total right now 270
Probably a Hot Choc for 20
Will eat UP TO 500 in Ice Cream when I get home... either Spumoni, or Peppermint Stick!! SUPER EXCITED!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: