Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Thursday, What's the Plan Stan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/792155-ud-thursday-whats-plan-stan.html)

Librarygirl 12-27-2012 12:18 PM

UD Thursday, What's the Plan Stan?
 
I think I start these just to get an idea from others of what yummy foods to consume. :D

B-Coffee/HWC - 150
mini sausage biscuits - 380
1 chocolate chip cookie - 130

S- 2 prunes - 60
2 glasses of Pepsi - 300

D- Spaghetti sauce w/Angel Hair pasta, garlic bread, wine

Probably end at around 2000 total :)

SlimNana 12-27-2012 01:01 PM

9:00 Coffee w/ whole milk, 1 sl. toasted orange-cranberry Irish soda bread
12:00 HB egg, 2 sl. turkey bacon, 3 spinach pie triangles, 2 pieces of the best pecan toffee that I have ever tasted in my whole life
3:00 Hot green tea, 3 Christmas cookies
6:00 Glass of wine, tiger prawns, cheese tortellini in lobster bisque sauce, most likely another 2 pieces of pecan toffee
:yummy:
30 min. exercise on recumbent bike & 15 min. on pilates rebounder.

1500 max. @ 150

JayLynn 12-27-2012 01:12 PM

B - 2 little LC pancakes with SF syrup
2 scrambled eggs in butter and CO, with a little cheese
2 oz leftover ham
morning mocha
750 cal

L - pumpkin pie, left most of the crust, dollop WC

250 cal

and later....
D - turkey, stuffing, gravy, cauli cheese bake

600 cal

Total 1600 so might add dessert

I'm really full after my DD yesterday!

TryingJudd 12-27-2012 01:14 PM

A 100 calorie yogurt, 200 calories of cottage cheese and 5 GIANT COOKIES--oops! I figure I have about 600 calories left for a healthy dinner centered around a salad.

SlimNana 12-27-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TryingJudd (Post 16155605)
5 GIANT COOKIES--oops! I figure I have about 600 calories left for a healthy dinner centered around a salad.

:hyst::rofl:Can't help but :heart: JUDDDing!

Librarygirl 12-27-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlimNana (Post 16155586)
9:00 Coffee w/ whole milk, 1 sl. toasted orange-cranberry Irish soda bread
12:00 HB egg, 2 sl. turkey bacon, 3 spinach pie triangles, 2 pieces of the best pecan toffee that I have ever tasted in my whole life
3:00 Hot green tea, 3 Christmas cookies
6:00 Glass of wine, tiger prawns, cheese tortellini in lobster bisque sauce, most likely another 2 pieces of pecan toffee
:yummy:
30 min. exercise on recumbent bike & 15 min. on pilates rebounder.

1500 max. @ 150

Where can I get it? :D

svenskamae 12-27-2012 01:31 PM

B: Salmon caviar with sour cream on flax crackers
L: Raw milk cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup macademia nuts, coffee with 2 T. half and half
D: Salad with blue cheese crumbles, black olives, cherry tomatoes, and dressing of tahini and olive oil
Snack: 2 more cups coffee or black tea with half and half

Yum! :yummy: :) Calories: 1769, 26 grams carbs, 62 grams protein, 156 grams fat.

Exercise plan: Do at least 1 Jane Fonda Prime Time workout tonight, after I walk home from work.

SlimNana 12-27-2012 01:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16155616)
Where can I get it? :D

The pretty pink gift box is from
elan candies by Maralyn
Toll Free 888-550-4524

The Heavenly Ingredients: Butter, Pecans, Sugar, Water

Flutter 12-27-2012 01:39 PM

Hah! Funny you should ask! I just put it all in my food diary and got 1850 cals. :) Whew! I have been out of the house and not around my planned foods today. Glad I'm coming out ok!

B: egg mcmuffin, coffee (totally not planned!)
L: culvers garden salad w/ ranch (again, totally not planned!)
S: starbucks skinny peppermint mocha (this was planned, LOL!)
D: (planned) cheeseburger at home, (ground sirloin) w/ lf colby jack & pickle & tuna macaroni salad
S: 3 pieces yummy costco salted dark chocolate caramels (yum yum yum)

KeirasMom 12-27-2012 01:56 PM

B: Black coffee, jalapeno turkey burger without cheese (415)
L: Panda Express veggies, black pepper shrimp, Shanghai Angus beef, fortune cookie, toffee (582)
D: Roast beef and green beens
Wine: Uh, yeah!

Librarygirl 12-27-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlimNana (Post 16155646)
The pretty pink gift box is from
elan candies by Maralyn
Toll Free 888-550-4524

The Heavenly Ingredients: Butter, Pecans, Sugar, Water

I found a great, easy recipe!! I think I will try it before I buy it. ;) Thank you!

Librarygirl 12-27-2012 03:31 PM

Dawn, did you ever find out why your fingers were swollen? Did they return to normal?

My dinner turned out so good! I made spaghetti bolognese from scratch and it was mmmmmmm.:yummy: I don't know exactly why, but I haven't made spaghetti sauce in ages! It used to be once a week or every other week. Having some Pinot Grigio now.:cool:

tobelowcarber 12-27-2012 03:35 PM

B: 2 lamb burgers, 1 egg 350 cal
L: egg salad on oopsie rolls 635 cal
D: meatballs in curry sauce, baked spaghetti squash, 2 HB eggs w/mayo 750 cal

total 1735 cal/15 gr carbs

deedee 12-27-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

D- Spaghetti sauce w/Angel Hair pasta, garlic bread, wine
Garlic bread! You know how to party LG!

I intended today to be a moderate carb day, but those darn Christmas treats keep popping up in my office. Today was chocolate covered biscotti. And I'm about to have an appetizer dinner of popcorn chicken and mozzarella sticks. I'll be under my 2000 calories though so at least there's that ;)

Librarygirl 12-27-2012 03:50 PM

Haha, I am not a bread lover, per se, but it IS nice to have once and a while. My carby loves are cookies, cakes and that kind of thing. I don't even want those every day (except since I started JUDDD, seems like a party haha). I only had once slice of the garlic bread and it was yummo!!

deedee 12-27-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Haha, I am not a bread lover, per se, but it IS nice to have once and a while. My carby loves are cookies, cakes and that kind of thing. I don't even want those every day (except since I started JUDDD, seems like a party haha). I only had once slice of the garlic bread and it was yummo!!
A good garlic bread to soak up the bolagnese sauce you described upthread....sounds like absolute heaven to me. That's self-control though, only one slice!

Librarygirl 12-27-2012 04:12 PM

Well I made Texas Toast, from the grocery store, not homemade. It is decadent. :) I purposely made only three slices from the frozen box b/c bf said he only wanted one. I gave the last slice to my dogs to save myself. :D

mom23kids 12-27-2012 04:13 PM

Today was not a good UD for me-I'm sick and feeling sorry for myself and ate junk all day :stars: Gobs of leftovers, candy and a Marie Calendar potpie that had 1,000 calories and almost 80 carbs in it :p The ultimate comfort food lol.

Yesterday I had a solid DD and tomorrow will be another good one, so hopefully the damage won't be too bad!

KeirasMom 12-27-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16155889)
Dawn, did you ever find out why your fingers were swollen? Did they return to normal?

My dinner turned out so good! I made spaghetti bolognese from scratch and it was mmmmmmm.:yummy: I don't know exactly why, but I haven't made spaghetti sauce in ages! It used to be once a week or every other week. Having some Pinot Grigio now.:cool:

Yum!

I have Raynaud's Disease. It's a circulation problem, and I developed chilblains (a complication of Raynaud's). It was bad enough the doctor was going to refer me to a surgeon, but thankfully, he decided to treat conservatively for a month with medication and see what happens. They're not back to normal, but they are WAY better. I think I'll be able to avoid surgery, but will need to be on this new medication from now on (maybe).

KeirasMom 12-27-2012 04:46 PM

LG, I responded to you, but didn't realize until I hit send that I put something risque in my reply. It may not come through, but we'll wait and see before I re-type it. :o

wildflower 12-27-2012 05:12 PM

B: coffee with HWC and CO (love my UDs)
L: partial chicken breast with mayo (had to share with dogs!)
D: Polish Kielbasa with sauteed onions, green beans and some olives

Oh, some Vlasic sweet pickles - my weakness - usually don't have around the house as I'll eat the whole jar in one sitting, but it's the holidays - at last I didn't eat the whole thing!!!

So far, almost 1650. It's been a wonderful day

Shari4 12-27-2012 06:52 PM

B--coffee with sugar free chocolate
L--subways turkey breast & black foerrest ham chopped salad/no cheese/with sweet onion dressing. 6 club crackers
S--Oroweat pita 8 grain pita pockets(2 halves) with deli ham & ff cheese slices, cooked on the foreman grill.....yummy & hot!
sugar free vanilla ice cream AND sugar free cherry vanilla ice cream

Probably will have popcorn at least before going to bed.

Not a bad UD at all! I went shopping for the next family christmas dinner this next Sunday as well as some gift shopping. Wish I'd eaten more in the middle of the day or breakfast instead of waiting so late to finish up my calories. Used to I needed more calories at night, now, not so much! :) I think that is a good thing, right?? :up:

JayLynn 12-27-2012 08:54 PM

Shari, sounds like a great UD to me! :high5:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:16 AM.