Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   A New Appreciation for Judd! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/791945-new-appreciation-judd.html)

Debrat3 12-23-2012 10:34 AM

A New Appreciation for Judd!

This month is not an easy eating month due to all the food and gatherings that seem to be in your face. I know its no excuse but just the way it is. I got a little slack here baking Christmas goodies and just letting my mental JUDD state fly by the way side.
Before I started Judd back in Oct. I had terrible stomach(Ibs) problems. Once on JUDD that completely went away(thank GOD!). So now after two weeks of being loosey goosey(as Christina would say lol) I am back to IBS. SO I got back on my strick rotations and what a difference. My body just loves JUDD and this rich holiday food is NOT worth the suffering. The very cool thing is... I am lower in weight today than I was when I went astray for a few weeks. I feel so MUCH better on JUDD. I just want to remember this the next time Im not using my JUDD brain. Sorry guys if this was TMI but to me this is one step closer to success.:)

angie1 12-23-2012 10:39 AM

Yesss!!!

JUDDD really makes you feel so much better mentally and physically :D :goodpost:

Carly 12-23-2012 11:00 AM

JUDDD never ceases to amaze me!

LuckyLou 12-23-2012 11:20 AM

Super discovery Debra. Well done you.

(and I must add, I have adopted the expression "loosey goosey" since I read it here too, I love it :lol: Thanks Christina :))

gotsomeold 12-23-2012 11:43 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Debra!!!!!

sunday 12-23-2012 01:57 PM

:heart: LOVE :heart:LOVE :heart: LOVE :heart: to hear this! :cool:

LoCarbGal 12-23-2012 02:12 PM

WTG, and glad to have you back!

Librarygirl 12-24-2012 03:42 PM

Nice to hear you're at a lower weight despite being loosey goosey. :D I'm glad JUDDD is helping you with the IBS too! It really is amazing. :)

Luna Loca 12-28-2012 07:45 PM

WTG Debbie!! I'm so glad to know that your symptoms are lessened on JUDDD, that can actually be your ally and friend as you go through your days, because you will have that little reminder that yes, it really does matter that you eat this way to take care of yourself. I know I've been guilty of thinking, "it doesn't really matter, just this once won't hurt" and those kinds of thoughts got me to my top weight. The fact that your symptoms go away as long as you are JUDDDing is awesome.

JayLynn 12-28-2012 08:14 PM

Yay! Another testimony to the miracle that is JUDDD!

:high5::jumpjoy::high5::jumpjoy::high5:

gotsomeold 12-29-2012 03:13 AM

Threadjack

CARLY!

I adore the new avi! You do look like those twins!!!!

End of threadjack

Kissa 12-29-2012 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debrat3 (Post 16150240)
This month is not an easy eating month due to all the food and gatherings that seem to be in your face. I know its no excuse but just the way it is. I got a little slack here baking Christmas goodies and just letting my mental JUDD state fly by the way side.
Before I started Judd back in Oct. I had terrible stomach(Ibs) problems. Once on JUDD that completely went away(thank GOD!). So now after two weeks of being loosey goosey(as Christina would say lol) I am back to IBS. SO I got back on my strick rotations and what a difference. My body just loves JUDD and this rich holiday food is NOT worth the suffering. The very cool thing is... I am lower in weight today than I was when I went astray for a few weeks. I feel so MUCH better on JUDD. I just want to remember this the next time Im not using my JUDD brain. Sorry guys if this was TMI but to me this is one step closer to success.:)

I love this Deb, delighted that you not only lose weight but feel well simply following JUDDD.

This is a true victory, please post in the NSV thread for everyone to read.