Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 06:59 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Me too. Beautifully said.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2012, 07:41 AM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemsm54 View Post
I think hardly anybody gets out of childhood unscathed by some hurt to the soul. I know firsthand that it's possible to heal from those old wounds, completely and permanently; it takes some effort, but it's work worth doing, because nothing can take the place of being comfortable in one's own skin. For so much of my early life I was utterly convinced that becoming thin would get me that comfort. And then I did become thin...a number of times...and the comfort never materialized. Finally I came to understand that the comfort I was seeking would never, ever come from anything external, most of all from my physical appearance--the one thing destined to change with the accumulation of years, anyway. Surrendering that false road to peace freed me to find the true one, and here I am...a 52 year old Fatty Patty who smiles at her reflection and loves every bit of her little life, filled with gratitude for every experience, joyful and painful, that went into making me the person I am...
This moves me and brings tears of joy to my eyes. You inspire me and are proof it can be done.
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote