Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 03:32 AM   #1981
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
Wtg Wiiii! That is just amazing to have lost several inches SINCE THIS SUMMER! You are rocking JUDDD! Have an awesome vacation and share pics with us!

Kimmie

Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2013, 07:00 AM   #1982
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Awesome NSVs Kimmie and Wiii! Bodies changing--that's what this is all about!!

DH and I decided not to go to the Halloween ball we were looking at. MIL is taking Keira for the night (a rare occurrence, as she's a few hours away), and we're just going to do a more relaxed date night. I have to say, my social anxiety has gotten a bit better. I don't know if it's JUDDD, being properly medicated for my thyroid, or having lost the weight. I suspect it's a combination of the three. So my NSV is being pretty relaxed about WHATEVER we decide to do for date night. It may sound like a weird one, but it's pretty big for me.

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
Old 10-21-2013, 08:29 AM   #1983

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
WTG wiiiifit! That must've felt wonderful!

Dawn, I love this one. You're feeling comfortable and confident in yourself. Great!
Old 10-21-2013, 08:40 AM   #1984
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Great NSV wiifit!! I don't remember how long it's been since I could wrap a regular sized towel around my body lol. I haven't tried in a long time either.

Dawn, I hope you have a wonderful, relaxed date night with DH. Sounds lovely.

I was just thinking about what some of you have said about people not recognizing you, since you lost weight. Mine is kind of opposite because I have been a hermit for the past 10-12 years since I ballooned up to over 200 lbs...any time I saw people out that I had known when I was thin, they didn't recognize me and I would avoid speaking. Since I have lost 35 lbs I have seen a few people here and there who instantly recognize me now. They probably think I've put ON weight lol, but it's nice not to have to hide (from the shame).

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*
Old 10-24-2013, 06:01 AM   #1985
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiiiifit View Post
I wanted to share a quick NSV from vacation. We are at a timeshare right now and the white hotel towels wrap around my waist with even a few inches overlap. The last time we went away for a long weekend this summer it was almost there. But, this time I could actually tie it and wear it both around my chest and my waist! I can't even remember the last time I was able to do that! Early tomorrow morning we are heading out of the country and will be without internet until probably Friday unless we find a free wi-fi hotspot. Later, JUDDD Buds!!
I remember when I had that NSV! It feels great- I know! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post

DH and I decided not to go to the Halloween ball we were looking at. MIL is taking Keira for the night (a rare occurrence, as she's a few hours away), and we're just going to do a more relaxed date night. I have to say, my social anxiety has gotten a bit better. I don't know if it's JUDDD, being properly medicated for my thyroid, or having lost the weight. I suspect it's a combination of the three. So my NSV is being pretty relaxed about WHATEVER we decide to do for date night. It may sound like a weird one, but it's pretty big for me.
No, doesn't sound weird at all. Enjoy going with the flow and being more relaxed. That is a game changer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post

I was just thinking about what some of you have said about people not recognizing you, since you lost weight. Mine is kind of opposite because I have been a hermit for the past 10-12 years since I ballooned up to over 200 lbs...any time I saw people out that I had known when I was thin, they didn't recognize me and I would avoid speaking. Since I have lost 35 lbs I have seen a few people here and there who instantly recognize me now. They probably think I've put ON weight lol, but it's nice not to have to hide (from the shame).
It's a good feeling, not having to hide and feel embarrassed when we run into someone from the past! Yay!
Old 10-29-2013, 05:07 AM   #1986
Senior LCF Member

Wow, buddies. I have some exciting news to share! I have a new job starting Friday as the Finance Director for a non-profit agency. I had not been on a job interview in nine years! I felt called to this position, however I hadn't worked away from home for nearly a decade. There were five interviews - two phone and three onsite. The last one was a three hour marathon with the CEO and COO. Whew! Needless to say, without the weight loss and other related health benefits from JUDDD I would have NEVER attempted to do this. My self-confidence was at such a low point before JUDDD. I know you have heard me say before that I feel that JUDDD is giving me my life back. I am not kidding; it really is! While I still have a long way (weigh) to go on my journey, I am so excited about doing so many things now that I haven't been comfortable with for such a long time. Words are completely inadequate to express my gratitude and appreciation for and to you, precious JUDDD BUDDDs. Without your help, support and encouragement, it would not have been possible for me! you guys!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:09 AM   #1987
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmietoo View Post
Wow, buddies. I have some exciting news to share! I have a new job starting Friday as the Finance Director for a non-profit agency. I had not been on a job interview in nine years! I felt called to this position, however I hadn't worked away from home for nearly a decade. There were five interviews - two phone and three onsite. The last one was a three hour marathon with the CEO and COO. Whew! Needless to say, without the weight loss and other related health benefits from JUDDD I would have NEVER attempted to do this. My self-confidence was at such a low point before JUDDD. I know you have heard me say before that I feel that JUDDD is giving me my life back. I am not kidding; it really is! While I still have a long way (weigh) to go on my journey, I am so excited about doing so many things now that I haven't been comfortable with for such a long time. Words are completely inadequate to express my gratitude and appreciation for and to you, precious JUDDD BUDDDs. Without your help, support and encouragement, it would not have been possible for me! you guys!
So, so, so, awesome. I can totally relate too. I never would have gone out for my promotion back in April/May if I had not lost the weight.

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:42 AM   #1988
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Great NSV wiifit!! I don't remember how long it's been since I could wrap a regular sized towel around my body lol. I haven't tried in a long time either.

Dawn, I hope you have a wonderful, relaxed date night with DH. Sounds lovely.

I have had lots of people not recognize me when I was heavier, too. I know just what you mean! How wonderful they "know" you now LG! I am very glad your confidence is back, too!!!!

Quote:
Elated for you and HUGE congrats!!!!!!!! I have now been a SAHM for 10 years and miss my field tremendously. Hope I can have your confidence to look soon myself. You go girl!!!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #1989
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!
Old 10-29-2013, 07:41 AM   #1990

Kimmie, that's an amazing NSV! I'm so very happy for you.

I got hit on by two guys while DH and I were out on Saturday. DH thought it was hot. I also ordered a drink at dinner, DH said make it a double, and the server brought a triple! DH said it was because I was looking so good. Probably just a mistake on the bartender's part, but whatever, I choose to believe DH. Okay, so I'm a social butterfly, but only after a triple Jameson's!
Old 10-29-2013, 07:55 AM   #1991
Big Yapper!!!!

That's so cute, Dawn! I love that your DH is so proud of you. What did you wear on your date night? You must have been looking smokin hot!
Old 10-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #1992
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Demonica
Stats: 210/164.9/150
WOE: Moderate carb JUDDD
Start Date: February 2010
It seems to be happening more and more; being told I look too young to have a 15 yr old daughter. I never really got any of the "wow you don't look 30-something" comments before I lost weight. Just feels amazing!
Old 10-29-2013, 08:10 AM   #1993

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
Kimmie! That's wonderful! Gaining your confidence back makes the whole world look different, and the possibilities open back up. You'll be wonderful in your new position!

Dawn, wow! You must have been having a blast! DH really is wonderful to enjoy the attention with you. After all, he knows he's the one that gets to take hot you home!
Old 10-29-2013, 08:16 AM   #1994
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Love it Dawn! Sounds like a fabulous evening all around!

Awesome, demonica! You're the slightly older sister now, huh? Love it!
Old 10-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #1995

Quote:
That's so cute, Dawn! I love that your DH is so proud of you. What did you wear on your date night? You must have been looking smokin hot!
I had a leopard print blouse, short black skirt, and high-heeled thigh high boots. Um, yeah, it was a little daring for me. I wear jeans pretty much every day, so that's a real departure. Plus, full makeup and hair, no glasses, the whole nine. I have to say, though, I was feeling pretty good about my legs. If I could just get this belly under control, it'll be all good.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #1996
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I had a leopard print blouse, short black skirt, and high-heeled thigh high boots. Um, yeah, it was a little daring for me. I wear jeans pretty much every day, so that's a real departure. Plus, full makeup and hair, no glasses, the whole nine. I have to say, though, I was feeling pretty good about my legs. If I could just get this belly under control, it'll be all good.
I totally relate! Good for you forgoing your jeans for the short skirt girl! I'm sure you have killer legs! (especially with that HEIGHT of yours, too!)
Old 10-29-2013, 09:32 AM   #1997
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Wowza!!! That sounds sexyyy!
Old 10-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #1998
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Wowza!!! That sounds sexyyy!
She got free drinks! Of course it was!
Old 10-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #1999

Old 10-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #2000
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: HW203 SW163.8/145.8/145
Start Date: March 2012
Quote:
That is exciting news! Self-confidence to do challenging new things is the best.

Glad that you are looking younger and enjoying the compliments Demonica!

Dawn wow! That sounds like an outfit my husband would be happy for me to wear to go out with him. My clothing is kind of boring right now but I am happy to say is fitting again,! I purchased many new cloths when I was maintaining for many months at my all time low and then let myself get carried away and grew out of them lesson learned not to get too confident in maintenance as the weight doesn't always come right back off with one DD.
I also finished a marathon a few weeks ago. Much easier then losing weight!
Old 10-29-2013, 10:21 AM   #2001
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: rosejim
Stats: 180/134.6/130
WOE: Atkins not working trying JUDDD
Start Date: April 5, 2013 JUDDD
Congratulations Kimmie thats awesome!

Way to go Dawn!
Old 10-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #2002
Senior LCF Member

Dawn, that is AWESOME!!! I know you felt like a million bucks!!! Yay!!!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #2003
Big Yapper!!!!

I probably wouldn't make it out of the house with thigh high boots and a mini dress.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:17 PM   #2004

Quote:
I probably wouldn't make it out of the house with thigh high boots and a mini dress.
Made it through dinner and drinks, but that's about it.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #2005
Big Yapper!!!!

A co-worker asked me to come into her office after lunch, and she said that she just wanted to tell me how well I am doing at losing weight, and how good I look. I am wearing another "new" dress from my finds this weekend. It's black and above the knee, fitted and a little clingy.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #2006
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Scarlett46
Stats: 179/150/135 5'3" 43yo
WOE: SB/JUDDD
Start Date: SB: 6/2007 JUDDD: 4/2013
How nice of your co-worker, LG!
Nice of her to notice, and thoughtful to not broadcast it and make you the center of attention. I know I am not comfortable with "group" attention, but on an individual basis, it is nice to hear!
Old 10-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #2007
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
Start Date: 2/16/2013
I am loving these NSV's. You are all FAN-freaking-TABULOUS!!!!

Congrats to you Kimmie! Enjoy the new job.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #2008

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
:jump joy: This is such a moving NSV, what a triumph Kimmie. I am over the moon for you.

Quote:
I got hit on by two guys while DH and I were out on Saturday. DH thought it was hot. I also ordered a drink at dinner, DH said make it a double, and the server brought a triple! DH said it was because I was looking so good. Probably just a mistake on the bartender's part, but whatever, I choose to believe DH. Okay, so I'm a social butterfly, but only after a triple Jameson's!
Hot chick Dawn, sounds to me as if you and DH are really enjoying date nights these days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica View Post
It seems to be happening more and more; being told I look too young to have a 15 yr old daughter. I never really got any of the "wow you don't look 30-something" comments before I lost weight. Just feels amazing!
You are rocking this, I love seeing these posts.

Cindy, I like this co worker of yours she sounds like a thoughtful person. And you are shrinking girl.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #2009
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett46 View Post
How nice of your co-worker, LG!
Nice of her to notice, and thoughtful to not broadcast it and make you the center of attention. I know I am not comfortable with "group" attention, but on an individual basis, it is nice to hear!
She also said, "Don't get a big head." I said, "Well stop telling me I look so good."
Old 10-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #2010

Quote:
She also said, "Don't get a big head." I said, "Well stop telling me I look so good."
Closed Thread