Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:22 AM   #1321
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Kismet311
Stats: 161/131/127
WOE: TOPS/Juddd
We have both stores! I might be going to a wedding in early fall so I might need something like that. I hate dressing up! No matter what size I am for some reason I do not look good in dresses!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2013, 06:15 AM   #1322
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
kis, that's great! I bet you will be feeling very skinny at that BBQ! Yay!!!!!!!!

Dawn, I loathe dresses. I can never find one that hides all my icky trouble spots. (you know, gut, arms, legs, LOL!!!) How exciting to find one (in a medium, no less!!!) that you like! So exciting!!! You can wear ANYTHING you want now, huh? So cool!!!
Old 05-26-2013, 06:23 AM   #1323
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
A Medium
Kohls had some cute shrugs, I wear them with everything sleeveless so I need an assortment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLi914 View Post
Kohls & Burlington Coat Factory if you have one local are great for shrugs and inexpensive Spring/Summer wear.
I have a 15% off coupon for Kohls this weekend. I think I know where I'm going. It's also the only place I've been able to fine Levi's in 6 L. Apparently that's not a popular size. I can find 6 M all over the place.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:30 AM   #1324
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I have a 15% off coupon for Kohls this weekend. I think I know where I'm going. It's also the only place I've been able to fine Levi's in 6 L. Apparently that's not a popular size. I can find 6 M all over the place.
You can only imagine my past frustration of trying to find a 20P
However 6P and 4P must be pretty popular, because I needed to buy a dress last weekend and all Macy's had was 10P and 12P

I found a cute dress in a store in the mall though so all was good.

Definitely check out Kohl's!
Old 05-26-2013, 11:45 AM   #1325
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: reptogirl
Stats: 333.2/317.2/ next weigh in 5/19
WOE: Induction 72
Start Date: March 30 2014
Hey all-the end of yesterday marked 14 days on juddd and gluten free, I don't know which to give the credit to, I think both since this is nsv I won't mention my numbers in this post. My outward appearance I feel that my stomach has got flatter, my legs a little less chunky, my waist feels smaller, and my face looks a little less fat or puffy. Inside has had so many things going on. Acid reflux is gone(over 10 years of suffering it was getting worst I would more constantly wake up in the middle of the night throwing up a acid) headaches gone(was at least 5 times a week sometimes more) during TOM no cramps(once again I had horrible cramps, the screaming and crying ending up on the e.r because nothing would soothe them) I actually lost weight during my TOM that has never happened, was expecting 5-10 pound gain. Some days I have a great increase of energy, even my most tired days during TOM were better than my normal days before juddd/gf. I haven't had any anxiety, and I used to have just a lot of irritability which I would usually explode at someone, has only happened 2 times, both times I had ate something with gluten the day before. And one last significant victory, 14 days on plan, no cheating-I have never never never been on a plan where I didn't end up cheating, it is amazing and I will admit it I am in love with judddd <3
Old 05-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #1326
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptogirl View Post
Hey all-the end of yesterday marked 14 days on juddd and gluten free, I don't know which to give the credit to, I think both since this is nsv I won't mention my numbers in this post. My outward appearance I feel that my stomach has got flatter, my legs a little less chunky, my waist feels smaller, and my face looks a little less fat or puffy. Inside has had so many things going on. Acid reflux is gone(over 10 years of suffering it was getting worst I would more constantly wake up in the middle of the night throwing up a acid) headaches gone(was at least 5 times a week sometimes more) during TOM no cramps(once again I had horrible cramps, the screaming and crying ending up on the e.r because nothing would soothe them) I actually lost weight during my TOM that has never happened, was expecting 5-10 pound gain. Some days I have a great increase of energy, even my most tired days during TOM were better than my normal days before juddd/gf. I haven't had any anxiety, and I used to have just a lot of irritability which I would usually explode at someone, has only happened 2 times, both times I had ate something with gluten the day before. And one last significant victory, 14 days on plan, no cheating-I have never never never been on a plan where I didn't end up cheating, it is amazing and I will admit it I am in love with judddd <3

Those NSVs are awesome!!!
Old 05-26-2013, 02:13 PM   #1327
Senior LCF Member

Lol reread my post, noticed a few wrong words, the joys of typing from a smart phone with a mind of its own

Thank you Carly
Old 05-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #1328
Major LCF Poster!

That's great reptogirl! You should be very proud of yourself

Well, the bbq I went to was nice. I looked fine in jeans instead of the baggy pants LOL I'm so glad I didn't wear them! I was one of the smallest women there...even my sister has gained weight. I used to be the biggest one at parties. Not any more! I used to not want to eat a lot at parties because I thought people were thinking, "OMG why is that chubby girl eating so much". Now, I didn't even think about it. I just ate what i want and I doubt anyone was thinking that about me today!
Old 05-27-2013, 10:27 PM   #1329
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Some more recent NSVs:
1) The wedding rings are basically back on full time (minus riding or surgery of course). Been on for 3 days, no raw wounds between them. Dang but they need to be cleaned!
2) My fancy-pants white breeches fit! I'm not wearing them in the upcoming show because they need to stay pristine for Montana but I had them on, done up and could move in them.
3) That darn jacket fits! Okay, it buttons. Still pretty snug. I'm having my old one dry-cleaned to take to the upcoming show just in case, but I will have options: slightly too snug or kinda too big. The kinda too big was WAY too snug last year so this is cool too!
4) I've been noticing its been easier to cross my legs so I decided to give Eagle pose a shot. Got the double bind with my legs! I've lost about 3-3.5" off my thighs so I'm sure thats why, since I haven't been practicing much yoga lately. Its not cuz I'm suddenly more flexible!
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this lately but:
I JUDDD!!!!!

My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #1330
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
Some more recent NSVs:
1) The wedding rings are basically back on full time (minus riding or surgery of course). Been on for 3 days, no raw wounds between them. Dang but they need to be cleaned!
2) My fancy-pants white breeches fit! I'm not wearing them in the upcoming show because they need to stay pristine for Montana but I had them on, done up and could move in them.
3) That darn jacket fits! Okay, it buttons. Still pretty snug. I'm having my old one dry-cleaned to take to the upcoming show just in case, but I will have options: slightly too snug or kinda too big. The kinda too big was WAY too snug last year so this is cool too!
4) I've been noticing its been easier to cross my legs so I decided to give Eagle pose a shot. Got the double bind with my legs! I've lost about 3-3.5" off my thighs so I'm sure thats why, since I haven't been practicing much yoga lately. Its not cuz I'm suddenly more flexible!
I JUDDD!!!!!
Great NSV's -all of them!

I think we ALL JUDDD!
Old 05-28-2013, 10:00 AM   #1331
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
I too love JUDDD. It works as described so I sometimes worry about all of the changes newcomers want to make. Just work it and go on. It is just slow for some. Patience is key.
I need a belt for my new smaller size goat showing jeans. They fit in the hips but are way too big in the waist. I kept pulling them up Saturday and I think a belt will solve my problem. Otherwise I love them since they look good and are so comfy. Plus the new size small white pullover also fit.

Yea Yennie for fitting into your horse riding clothes. I know how expensive those can be.

And I guess I can take up running. I had to run (literally) to my trailer a couple of times at the goat show to get something and then run back. Probably 1/2 block one way. Not much of a run but I did it without even breathing hard so I must be getting stronger as well as smaller.
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
Old 05-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #1332
Senior LCF Member

Yennie yay for last years tight clothes being this years big clothes!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 10:15 AM   #1333

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
My NSV is Hope, and what I did today is the very definition of Hope: Buying a skirt 3 sizes smaller than you are now, and confident you will be able to wear it in the future. (It was on sale for $3.00 at the flea market and I couldn't resist it. Black and white toile pattern, a-line, simple and perfect)
WOW! That's a great idea, and why not with a deal like that! What a nice motivation piece for you to keep in your sights. It WILL happen. And the skirt sounds so cute!

Quote:
I'm going to a wedding next weekend, and needed a new dress. I do NOT wear dresses. I found a maxi dress that I like, on sale, in a size Medium! Who is this person I've become? Still need shoes and a shrug (it's sleeveless and I cover my tattoos for dressy occasions).
Medium.....wow! You have become a slender woman, that's who! You will look lovely, and I'd like to see a photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptogirl View Post
You are really seeing some fabulous effects from JUDDD (and gluten free too, I'm sure). I'm so happy for you! WTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet311 View Post
Well, the bbq I went to was nice. I looked fine in jeans instead of the baggy pants LOL I'm so glad I didn't wear them! I was one of the smallest women there...even my sister has gained weight. I used to be the biggest one at parties. Not any more! I used to not want to eat a lot at parties because I thought people were thinking, "OMG why is that chubby girl eating so much". Now, I didn't even think about it. I just ate what i want and I doubt anyone was thinking that about me today!
First of all, how awesome that you shrunk out of those pants! I mean, it's a pain, but one that makes you giggle all the same. And to be one of the smallest women there - I can't even remember what that feels like - it must have felt great!

Quote:
Some more recent NSVs:
I JUDDD!!!!!
Really, really great NSVs Jen! This is the payoff for all the hard work. You'll look wonderful at the upcoming show and even better in Montana! Again, pictures!

I had one a few days ago. I stopped to get my mail and ran into a neighbor with his little bitty dog. When I got out of my truck the dog made a beeline for me and I squatted down to pet her. Then I popped right back up without pushing myself off the ground, or a lot of heaving and huffing. It just happened so automatically, I didn't even think about it. Afterward I thought "I didn't even know I could do that!" It's been a long time, and it felt so great!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
Old 05-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #1334

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Great NSVs everyone.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #1335

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post

I had one a few days ago. I stopped to get my mail and ran into a neighbor with his little bitty dog. When I got out of my truck the dog made a beeline for me and I squatted down to pet her. Then I popped right back up without pushing myself off the ground, or a lot of heaving and huffing. It just happened so automatically, I didn't even think about it. Afterward I thought "I didn't even know I could do that!" It's been a long time, and it felt so great!
I remember the first time I did that. What a fantastic feeling! DH is noticing things like that now, and it's so fun to relive them with him.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #1336

That is great news, Dawn. I am just thrilled that DH and you have turned your lives around, just as you intended. Congratulations, Kiera must be so proud of you both.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:00 PM   #1337
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tartbubby
Stats: 220/170.0/120 - 43 & 5'2".
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: oct 4,2009/ nov 4,2013
This has always been my dream, but at 220 lbs it was only a dream.

But last week my DREAM CAME TRUE......

Doesnt get any better than this for me and it doesnt allow me to gain weight...lol
Old 05-28-2013, 12:21 PM   #1338

O.M.G.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #1339
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow Rhonda!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #1340
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Some more recent NSVs:
I JUDDD!!!!!
So Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
I too love JUDDD. It works as described so I sometimes worry about all of the changes newcomers want to make. Just work it and go on. It is just slow for some. Patience is key.
I need a belt for my new smaller size goat showing jeans. They fit in the hips but are way too big in the waist. I kept pulling them up Saturday and I think a belt will solve my problem. Otherwise I love them since they look good and are so comfy. Plus the new size small white pullover also fit.

And I guess I can take up running. I had to run (literally) to my trailer a couple of times at the goat show to get something and then run back. Probably 1/2 block one way. Not much of a run but I did it without even breathing hard so I must be getting stronger as well as smaller.
Yay for smaller and stronger!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post

Just like Dawn I too remember the first time I did that.

Quote:
I remember the first time I did that. What a fantastic feeling! DH is noticing things like that now, and it's so fun to relive them with him.
for DH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartbubby View Post
This has always been my dream, but at 220 lbs it was only a dream.

But last week my DREAM CAME TRUE......

Doesnt get any better than this for me and it doesnt allow me to gain weight...lol
That car is so awesome! Enjoy it!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #1341
bkm
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bkm
Stats: 200/140/130
WOE: Keto
Start Date: 08/12/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
You can only imagine my past frustration of trying to find a 20P
However 6P and 4P must be pretty popular, because I needed to buy a dress last weekend and all Macy's had was 10P and 12P

I found a cute dress in a store in the mall though so all was good.

Definitely check out Kohl's!
I've discovered that a regular size 6 is hard to find ... My theory is that clothing sells fast in the sizes it's most attractive ... That is, if a particular top looks great on a size 6, then there will be a slew of other sizes left ...

BTW - I just discovered this thread - it's marvelous!
Old 05-29-2013, 06:42 AM   #1342
Senior LCF Member

Thanks everyone! I so love my car....
Old 05-29-2013, 06:46 AM   #1343
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Very nice car, Rhonda!!!! I guess you would need to stay slim to get in and out of that, LOL!!! Good incentive!
Old 05-29-2013, 06:58 AM   #1344
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Very nice car, Rhonda!!!! I guess you would need to stay slim to get in and out of that, LOL!!! Good incentive!
Thank you and your so right about that... She sits very low to the ground and the seats are not very big....I tell my husband that she gives me a hug every time I get into her...lol
Old 05-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #1345
Major LCF Poster!

So cool! that car!
Old 05-31-2013, 04:31 AM   #1346
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
I have another health related NSV. I have had circulation issues with my lower legs for decades-- water retention, cellulitis, varicosities, venous ulcers and stasis dermatitis. I had ablation of my saphenous veins done about 5 years ago, which afforded me some relief. JUDDD is getting rid of the stasis dermatitis!!!!! (blotchy red/ brown legs). Folks, this is nothing short of amazing. I have had this for 20 years, whether I weighed 195 or 350! I have been told there was nothing that could be done about it! If this is going on on the outside, I can only imagine the internal improvements that are happening, too. I'm thinking that we have quite literally stumbled upon the fountain of youth while pursuing our weight loss goals! All I can think is ...WOW...WOW....WOW...how fortunate we are to have discovered this WOE/WOL. These dramatic health changes are keeping me motivated through stalls and plateaus because I know that eventually the scale will move and in the meantime JUDDD is busy using the Sirtuins to clean me up and rejuvenate me!

Better watch.....Kimmie's on the loose!
Old 05-31-2013, 05:05 AM   #1347
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmietoo View Post
I have another health related NSV. I have had circulation issues with my lower legs for decades-- water retention, cellulitis, varicosities, venous ulcers and stasis dermatitis. I had ablation of my saphenous veins done about 5 years ago, which afforded me some relief. JUDDD is getting rid of the stasis dermatitis!!!!! (blotchy red/ brown legs). Folks, this is nothing short of amazing. I have had this for 20 years, whether I weighed 195 or 350! I have been told there was nothing that could be done about it! If this is going on on the outside, I can only imagine the internal improvements that are happening, too. I'm thinking that we have quite literally stumbled upon the fountain of youth while pursuing our weight loss goals! All I can think is ...WOW...WOW....WOW...how fortunate we are to have discovered this WOE/WOL. These dramatic health changes are keeping me motivated through stalls and plateaus because I know that eventually the scale will move and in the meantime JUDDD is busy using the Sirtuins to clean me up and rejuvenate me!

Better watch.....Kimmie's on the loose!
Totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 03:01 PM   #1348

Kimmie this is amazing and may I say, wonderful.

I really do think I look younger than a year ago. I may be fooling myself but I honestly think my skin is in amazing condition. And if I have a little blemish it heals in record time.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #1349
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Kimmie, that is fantastic!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 06:12 PM   #1350
Major LCF Poster!

Good health benefits can't be beat!
I just realized that my knees have not hurt in ages! I get twinges now and then but I can bounce out of bed in the morning with no problem (although I still hit the snooze button quite a bit LOL).
Closed Thread