Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 08:46 AM   #1231
Senior LCF Member
 
Silverrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 214
Gallery: Silverrain
Stats: 209.9/209.9/145 5'4" 34 years old
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: July 2014
Yay for the appearance of hip bones!!
Silverrain is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #1232
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 196
Gallery: grammyw/kitties
Stats: I am 170.2
WOE: I am starting IF leaning towards locarb
Start Date: Starting Dec 20,2012
Good day all..I went into the groc store after the gym today and it was a timing error. I bought an avocado,a carton of cottage cheese,and eggs. I am so proud that I didn't have even one craving for anything else.. It is finally working for me..Hunger level is a realistic low!!!! Silverrain I wish for hip bones but at least therew is a light at the middle of the tunnel..Happy Happy Happy
grammyw/kitties is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #1233
Major LCF Poster!
 
Yennie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,551
Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Yay for hip bones! I don't know if I've ever had hip or collar bones! Here's hoping for both this time around.
Yennie is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #1234
Senior LCF Member
 
Kimmietoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 531
Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
Yay Jen! I bet you are lovin' those hip bones!

Grammyw/kitties that is awesome about feeling good on the low calorie days..YAY! It sure makes things easier!
Kimmietoo is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #1235
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,106
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
I love this thread!!! It just plain feels good to read it!! You gals/guys are really rockin' JUDDD!!

This is not my NSV; but, belongs to my DH. He won't tell you but I will!
Today was our DD. He ate 0 calories!!!!!!! Even I haven't done that!! I've done 200 or 300 at times. But, he got a taste of being @ 237 this past week & this morning he was up 4 pounds!! I felt so bad for him. It's not unusual for me to gain 4 pounds in one day due to water. And it is gone the next morning. But, he doesn't do that. I sure hope he is down some of those pounds tomorrow. He's working JUDDD harder than he ever has.
__________________
~~Shari~~
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...e-journal.html

I’ve always wanted to be normal, but lately I’ve come to suspect that this is it.
Shari4 is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #1236
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,781
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Wow, that's nerves of steel Shari. I'm not sure I could ever do that, short of a bout of food poisoning or something as dramatic. I hope those pounds are gone in the morning!
LoCarbGal is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #1237
Major LCF Poster!
 
TryingJudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,795
Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Re-started Judd on 8.5.14
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Rumaging in my closet for a big event tonight and my planned dress fit but was too short to be mentally comfortable for me so I went into the back of my closet into the wish list clothes and they fit! Beautifully! Size 10 skirt outfit tonight for me! I love this timeless outfit and haven't worn it in probably 10 years. Yah!!!
TryingJudd is online now  
Old 05-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #1238
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,781
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Yeah TJ! That's so much fun and you'll look and feel beautiful!
LoCarbGal is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #1239
Senior LCF Member
 
Kimmietoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 531
Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
Wow, TJ! That is awesome!!!! Ten years!!!!!

Kimmie
Kimmietoo is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #1240
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,806
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossyliz View Post
Oh my! I thought I was the only one who buys every colour if I like the fit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
Peplums are verrrry flattering. I have, um, shall we say several?
They are very flattering... sometimes though, they make the girls look extra huge and my waist even higher than it is so I have to try them on first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc-chica View Post
Okay I was just posting in another thread, and I looked down and thought - my wrist/arm looks smaller. Haha, I have always had big-ish wrists, so who knows. Probably in my head.
I still notice this about myself and say... "Who's skinny fingers are those?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
I got a shock this morning, and I'm totally taking it as a NSV!

I'm about 20 lbs higher than my all time low of 155 two summers ago.

This morning, I was in the shower and felt something weird on my hips. Had never felt them before. It was... Hip bones!!! I've been marveling over my collar bone reappearance but never in my life have I ever felt my hip bones without quite a lot of pushing. I'm an hourglass so I've always carried weight in my hips, and always thought my shape would prohibit my hip bones from ever being felt. I didn't feel them 20 lbs lighter without, again, pushing. This has made pants difficult because muffin top was always a problem because of the padding there.

I almost have hip bones. I'm in shock!


Quote:
Originally Posted by grammyw/kitties View Post
Good day all..I went into the groc store after the gym today and it was a timing error. I bought an avocado,a carton of cottage cheese,and eggs. I am so proud that I didn't have even one craving for anything else.. It is finally working for me..Hunger level is a realistic low!!!!
Yay for appetite suppression!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari4 View Post
I love this thread!!! It just plain feels good to read it!! You gals/guys are really rockin' JUDDD!!

This is not my NSV; but, belongs to my DH. He won't tell you but I will!
Today was our DD. He ate 0 calories!!!!!!! Even I haven't done that!! I've done 200 or 300 at times. But, he got a taste of being @ 237 this past week & this morning he was up 4 pounds!! I felt so bad for him. It's not unusual for me to gain 4 pounds in one day due to water. And it is gone the next morning. But, he doesn't do that. I sure hope he is down some of those pounds tomorrow. He's working JUDDD harder than he ever has.
I've only done it out of illness... never willingly! Tell DH I said that's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
Rumaging in my closet for a big event tonight and my planned dress fit but was too short to be mentally comfortable for me so I went into the back of my closet into the wish list clothes and they fit! Beautifully! Size 10 skirt outfit tonight for me! I love this timeless outfit and haven't worn it in probably 10 years. Yah!!!
Awesome The 3 day rotations are really working for you!

Here is my NSV... I have to lower my driver-side seat belt, because now that there is so much less of me the seat belt is cutting into my throat instead of coming up across my shoulder. I may be shrinking too, due to my spine disease, but I'm going with the weightloss and smaller boobs and stomach rather than the shrinking option
__________________
<---- Before Carly
JUDDD changed my life. It transformed my health, gave me freedom and restored my confidence.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 05:43 AM   #1241
Senior LCF Member
 
Scarlett46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 619
Gallery: Scarlett46
Stats: 179/150/135 5'3" 43yo
WOE: SB/JUDDD
Start Date: SB: 6/2007 JUDDD: 4/2013
I just finished the first month of the P90X program, and last night, DH took 30-day photos to compare to the Day 1 photos. He says there is a definite difference! We also did measurements with a tape measure. I've lost at least 1/2" in each measurement!
Scarlett46 is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 05:59 AM   #1242
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,392
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Carly, that is awesome!!!

Scarlett, you are a warrior doing that program girl! Fabulous on those lost inches!!! Woohoo!!!!
Flutter is online now  
Old 05-13-2013, 06:00 AM   #1243
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,392
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
TJ, bet you looked and felt gorgeous!!!
Flutter is online now  
Old 05-13-2013, 06:22 AM   #1244
Major LCF Poster!
 
Flossyliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,468
Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: 150/138/125lbs 61yrs 5'2" couch potato
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Lots of great NSVs since I last visited!


Chica – seeing smaller arms

Lumina – collar bones and hipbones

Grammy – craving-free shopping

Shari's DH – calorie-free DDs

TJ – wishlist clothes that fit beautifully

Carly – melting, not shrinking

Scarlett – losing inches


Brilliant!!
Flossyliz is online now  
Old 05-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #1245
Senior LCF Member
 
Silverrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 214
Gallery: Silverrain
Stats: 209.9/209.9/145 5'4" 34 years old
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: July 2014
So many great NSV's!! I am so proud of everyone here!!
Silverrain is offline  
Old 05-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #1246
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,106
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Hooray for growing seat belts & lost inches!!
Shari4 is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #1247
Major LCF Poster!
 
Yennie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,551
Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
I've been waking up with back & shoulder pain the last few days. It occurred to me that I need to re-set my sleep number on my bed. Apparently the 30 pound loss necessitates a readjustment.
Cool.
Yennie is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM   #1248
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,392
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Wow, yennie, how cool is that???!

Well, I have been fasting most DDs, plus I have had a few weird weeks with vacations. I haven't been to my favorite Starbucks in over a month...maybe almost two, in fact. (I always got skinny lattes as my DD cals) UD here for me so I decided to get a light frapp. When my 16yo son teased me about my skinny version, the barista said, "leave her alone! Obviously she is doing something right!" Then she turned to me and said, "I have missed you! You haven't been in here in forever...and I almost didn't recognize you!"

LOL! Nice to hear since my recent gf vaca pics still look like the same chubby me in them. Humph!!!
__________________
Melinda

Flutter is online now  
Old 05-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #1249
Major LCF Poster!
 
Flossyliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,468
Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: 150/138/125lbs 61yrs 5'2" couch potato
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Wow Yennie. Your bed's really earning its stars too!

Gives new meaning to the term light sleeper!


Hooray for the newlook Melinda!

Last edited by Flossyliz; 05-14-2013 at 01:44 PM..
Flossyliz is online now  
Old 05-15-2013, 03:18 AM   #1250
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,806
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett46 View Post
I just finished the first month of the P90X program, and last night, DH took 30-day photos to compare to the Day 1 photos. He says there is a definite difference! We also did measurements with a tape measure. I've lost at least 1/2" in each measurement!
Awesome! That workout is tough!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
I've been waking up with back & shoulder pain the last few days. It occurred to me that I need to re-set my sleep number on my bed. Apparently the 30 pound loss necessitates a readjustment.
Cool.
I love this NSV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Well, I have been fasting most DDs, plus I have had a few weird weeks with vacations. I haven't been to my favorite Starbucks in over a month...maybe almost two, in fact. (I always got skinny lattes as my DD cals) UD here for me so I decided to get a light frapp. When my 16yo son teased me about my skinny version, the barista said, "leave her alone! Obviously she is doing something right!" Then she turned to me and said, "I have missed you! You haven't been in here in forever...and I almost didn't recognize you!"
You go girl!!!
Carly is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #1251
Senior LCF Member
 
vickismc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: So California
Posts: 162
Gallery: vickismc
Stats: 5'2" 198/147/140
WOE: HCG 5/2012-9/2012 Lost 40lbs JUDDD 3/2013
Start Date: March 12, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
I've been waking up with back & shoulder pain the last few days. It occurred to me that I need to re-set my sleep number on my bed. Apparently the 30 pound loss necessitates a readjustment.
Cool.
I hope you slept fantastic after adjusting your bed number! Congrats on the 30lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post

Well, I have been fasting most DDs, plus I have had a few weird weeks with vacations. I haven't been to my favorite Starbucks in over a month...maybe almost two, in fact. (I always got skinny lattes as my DD cals) UD here for me so I decided to get a light frapp. When my 16yo son teased me about my skinny version, the barista said, "leave her alone! Obviously she is doing something right!" Then she turned to me and said, "I have missed you! You haven't been in here in forever...and I almost didn't recognize you!"

LOL! Nice to hear since my recent gf vaca pics still look like the same chubby me in them. Humph!!!
I your Starbucks barista! You are right where I want to be by the end of the month but not sure I'll make it...I too look at new pictures and see the old 46lbs heavier me...I have to look at old pictures to really realize the loss.


I am usually so focused on the scale numbers and I am trying to focus on the other positives in this journey because of this I have one to share: We were visiting my soon to be step-daughter at college and out of the blue she said 'you really look good. I didn't realize until I saw some old FB pictures but you have lost a lot of weight!' That meant a lot that she noticed since like most kids they are not observant and are kind of self absorbed and she's not the type to give kudos to others.
__________________
Vicki
vickismc is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #1252
Big Yapper!!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,781
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Here is my NSV... I have to lower my driver-side seat belt, because now that there is so much less of me the seat belt is cutting into my throat instead of coming up across my shoulder. I may be shrinking too, due to my spine disease, but I'm going with the weightloss and smaller boobs and stomach rather than the shrinking option
Definitely it's less chestage and tummage! You can't keep shrinking in weight AND height Carly, or you'll just plain disappear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett46 View Post
I just finished the first month of the P90X program, and last night, DH took 30-day photos to compare to the Day 1 photos. He says there is a definite difference! We also did measurements with a tape measure. I've lost at least 1/2" in each measurement!
Awesome results! And boy, I'm in awe of anyone who can do P90X. I've never even tried it, but I'm pretty sure it would kill me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
I've been waking up with back & shoulder pain the last few days. It occurred to me that I need to re-set my sleep number on my bed. Apparently the 30 pound loss necessitates a readjustment.
Cool.
Yay for back and shoulder pain....er....well you know what I mean! I never thought of that, but I'm sure you're right about needing to adjust the mattress. Very cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Well, I have been fasting most DDs, plus I have had a few weird weeks with vacations. I haven't been to my favorite Starbucks in over a month...maybe almost two, in fact. (I always got skinny lattes as my DD cals) UD here for me so I decided to get a light frapp. When my 16yo son teased me about my skinny version, the barista said, "leave her alone! Obviously she is doing something right!" Then she turned to me and said, "I have missed you! You haven't been in here in forever...and I almost didn't recognize you!"

LOL! Nice to hear since my recent gf vaca pics still look like the same chubby me in them. Humph!!!
Just another example of how WE don't see it in ourselves, but others definitely do! Fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickismc View Post
I am usually so focused on the scale numbers and I am trying to focus on the other positives in this journey because of this I have one to share: We were visiting my soon to be step-daughter at college and out of the blue she said 'you really look good. I didn't realize until I saw some old FB pictures but you have lost a lot of weight!' That meant a lot that she noticed since like most kids they are not observant and are kind of self absorbed and she's not the type to give kudos to others.
Wow Vicki, that's a great one! Getting a kid that age to notice, much less make a complimentary comment is HUUUUUGE! WTG!

I have one to report for mom, who has been JUDDDing now for a little over 2 months. She takes a Tai Chi class once a week, and she wore an outfit she's been trying to get back into for several years. Several of her classmates this morning made comments about her losing weight and looking skinny, and one called her "skinny britches". Made her feel just great.
__________________
~~~LCG aka Carol~~~

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline  
Old 05-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #1253
Major LCF Poster!
 
Kismet311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,970
Gallery: Kismet311
Stats: 161/131/127
WOE: TOPS/Juddd
This is somewhat scale related but more emotionally related. Well, I can't believe it but I told a few people at work what I weigh. They were saying what they weigh and so I blurted my weight out too I am actually a few pounds less than one girl and a few pounds more than the other. I never thought I'd be able to TELL PEOPLE HOW MUCH I WEIGH!
Kismet311 is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 05:06 AM   #1254
Senior LCF Member
 
Silverrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 214
Gallery: Silverrain
Stats: 209.9/209.9/145 5'4" 34 years old
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: July 2014
That's awesome, and very brave, Kismet! I don't think I'd ever be able to do that.
Silverrain is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 06:38 AM   #1255
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 9,065
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Nice NSV, Kismet. Proud of your weight is an accomplishment!

I told my co-workers how much I weighed a few months ago (197) and they said, No way, you do Nooot. LOL, yeah. I don't now though!
Librarygirl is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #1256
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,169
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
I haven't been brave enough to tell anyone my weight, other than DH. Being tall isn't always an advantage. To someone shorter, 155 still sounds like a LOT, even though I'm at a good BMI and weight for my body. It's still too embarrassing to say 155.
KeirasMom is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #1257
Major LCF Poster!
 
Demonica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Eastern Indiana
Posts: 1,468
Gallery: Demonica
Stats: 210/164.9/150
WOE: Moderate carb JUDDD
Start Date: February 2010
I bought a hula hoop last night and can actually keep it going for more than a few seconds (a few minutes at least. Ha!) I used to never be able to do anything physical without feeling like I was dying.
Demonica is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #1258
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,392
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Dawn, 155 is great!!!!!!! I do understand how you feel, though. Seems like we need to weigh negative something to feel good enough to share the info. {sigh}

Kis, how awesome!!! I think it's the sense of belonging that feels so good about being in the 'thinner' weight categories. You know? Nice, for a change!

Vicki, you are right, that's HUGE for teens/young adults to not only recognize something, but take the time to acknowledge it, too! yay!!!!

Woohoo on the hula hooping NSV, too!!!
Flutter is online now  
Old 05-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #1259
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,392
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
I watched my 9yo DD & a few friends this morning at the bus stop. The poor kids were miserable with allergies flaring. I am allergic to just about every possible seasonal allergy there is. I have a hard time finding anything that ever helps. Guess who is not plagued with symptoms yet?

Hmmmm...my fingers & toes are crossed this is a fab NSV!
Flutter is online now  
Old 05-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #1260
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,806
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet311 View Post
This is somewhat scale related but more emotionally related. Well, I can't believe it but I told a few people at work what I weigh. They were saying what they weigh and so I blurted my weight out too I am actually a few pounds less than one girl and a few pounds more than the other. I never thought I'd be able to TELL PEOPLE HOW MUCH I WEIGH!
I don't think I'm that brave... but I don't even think I'd be brave at 115lb.
I think I'm actually pretty private and shy, but I've gotten less so since losing weight- maybe this will be the next step for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I haven't been brave enough to tell anyone my weight, other than DH. Being tall isn't always an advantage. To someone shorter, 155 still sounds like a LOT, even though I'm at a good BMI and weight for my body. It's still too embarrassing to say 155.
I think people take height into consideration. I know I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica View Post
I bought a hula hoop last night and can actually keep it going for more than a few seconds (a few minutes at least. Ha!) I used to never be able to do anything physical without feeling like I was dying.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
I watched my 9yo DD & a few friends this morning at the bus stop. The poor kids were miserable with allergies flaring. I am allergic to just about every possible seasonal allergy there is. I have a hard time finding anything that ever helps. Guess who is not plagued with symptoms yet?

Hmmmm...my fingers & toes are crossed this is a fab NSV!
That is a great NSV!!!!!!!! You are so close to goal
Carly is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.