Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 06:39 AM   #1051
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
I really need to pick that stuff up, Cindy! I know you've recommended it before...I just need to do it!

Silver!!! I am tickled for you!!!!!! I completely understand where you're coming from. I have knee that clicks on each stair (going down is the worst) and is just miserable. no way I can do any kind of leg work that requires jumping, etc. I would be over the moon to have some relief! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to all you sweeties that shared my joy. I still can't believe they fit. I usually have to try on oodles and oodles of pants to find just one pair that will work...and I never actually LOVE them, kwim? I'm still in shock. Maybe I can bravely try a size medium skirt or top soon. I am still wearing my L's and XL's.

LCG, (you're the one that asked, right? or maybe it was LG???) anyhoo, I have a girls' TRIP with my friends in 2 weeks. They are all about a size 4. Maybe smaller. Ugh. In all honesty, these are some very close online friends that I've had for <gulp> about 12 years now. They have all met before. I am the only one they've never met in person. Last time they did a get together, my DD was a baby and it was impossible for me to go. Honestly, I wouldn't have gone anyways, though, b/c I felt embarrassed and huge. SO, I will still be the "fat" friend to them...and I feel nervous and uncomfortable. I will remind myself that I am now close to a high "normal" BMI. Plus, I am a nice person!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2013, 06:56 AM   #1052
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Silverrain
Stats: 209.9/209.9/145 5'4" 34 years old
Start Date: July 2014
Thanks, you guys! This is truly amazing to me! I hope that, in time, all of you experience the same. I've lived with it my whole life, and I am convinced I will need total knee replacements when I am older. Maybe now I can stave those off.

And Melinda, I understand how you feel. I have felt the same way around friends, especially over the last year. Don't lose sight of how far you have come, though, and don't let your nervousness ruin what will likely be an awesome trip!! Obviously you're a great person they want to spend time with, so focus on that and have FUN!!
Old 04-18-2013, 07:39 AM   #1053
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Re-started Judd on 8.5.14
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Wow - Silverrain - HUGE NSV and Flutter you must be over the moon on those jeans. I would be.

Mine is sort of still scale related. My BMI shifted this morning from the obese to the merely overweight category. That feels good even though BMI is a bogus measure -- it still feels like progress.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:54 AM   #1054
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
TJ! I remember what an awesome feeling that was when I hit that milestone. Enjoy, you've earned it!
Old 04-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #1055
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: 150/138/125lbs 61yrs 5'2" couch potato
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Quote AndyBFK: It's funny, I am down about 22lbs since starting dieting in January. Which, for someone my size, isn't quite that much.
Not much?!? Are you kidding?!? That's awesome!!!!!

Flutter, tears of JOY!
Silver, congratulations on your newly improved knees.

TJ, that's wonderful!!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #1056
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverrain View Post
Oh, I think I've had/am having an NSV! I just noticed while going up the stairs here at work, I had no knee pain!! (As I am severely knock-kneed, I have always had pain in my knees everyday doing simple tasks, and it has gotten much worse over the past few years.)

I think because of my small weight loss coupled with doing Callanetics, I might be erasing that pain. This is really exciting for me because knee pain kept me from participating in certain activities, such as running, climbing, etc. Maybe in the near future I can actually do some of that stuff! Yay!!
So, so glad your pain has diminished! That is one of the best NSVs as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh155 View Post
It's also encouraging to hear as I have terrible pain in my left knee, some times more severe than others. I hope it disappears for me, too.
I hope your pain will disappear for you too! I didn't have any acute pain, but my whole body feels better than it did before losing. I don't have those aches and pains anymore that I thought were just my age. I didn't even really realize how badly I felt sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
LCG, (you're the one that asked, right? or maybe it was LG???) anyhoo, I have a girls' TRIP with my friends in 2 weeks. They are all about a size 4. Maybe smaller. Ugh. In all honesty, these are some very close online friends that I've had for <gulp> about 12 years now. They have all met before. I am the only one they've never met in person. Last time they did a get together, my DD was a baby and it was impossible for me to go. Honestly, I wouldn't have gone anyways, though, b/c I felt embarrassed and huge. SO, I will still be the "fat" friend to them...and I feel nervous and uncomfortable. I will remind myself that I am now close to a high "normal" BMI. Plus, I am a nice person!
Yep it was me. I understand how you're feeling about hanging around with a bunch of size 4's, but I doubt very much if they're going to feel that you're the "fat" friend. They love you for who you are already, and yes, you ARE a nice person! One of the nicest as far as I'm concerned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
Mine is sort of still scale related. My BMI shifted this morning from the obese to the merely overweight category. That feels good even though BMI is a bogus measure -- it still feels like progress.
This is fantastic TJ! That is a wonderful accomplishment. I know I agree with you about the BMI being fairly arbitrary, but it's a good starting point marker, and you can see you are headed in the right direction. WTG!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #1057
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by calichris View Post

I have a strange one. I went swimming for the first time since last summer, and I noticed that when I got out of the pool, I didn't feel so heavy on solid ground. Know what I mean? Last year, after feeling weightless in the pool, when getting out I felt like I was made of some kind of heavy metal, just so HEAVY. Now I just feel ... regular, which is nice. And I need a new swimsuit!
Yes, yes, yes! I had this exact experience. The last time I swam before my florida trip I weighed over 175. Last week as I was getting out of the pool I was bracing myself, but no, no need I just got out of the pool and kept it moving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
I like to wear knit pull on capris around the house, and mine were/are all WAY too big. So when a sale came a month or so ago, I ordered a whole bunch of different colors (and 2 pair of shorts - eek!) in size Large. I figured they'd be a bit too small right away, but through the summer they'd be fine. Tried a pair on last week and it was still too snug. Tried them on this morning, and they're fine! I have a whole new casual wardrobe now! Wheeeeee!

I also realized last night, going through my mail and some of the myriad of catalogs I get, that my "big girl" catalogs won't be of much use to me for much longer. The stuff in them is boxy and soon will be too big!
I remembered when I realized I no longer needed to shop in the plus size section I didn't know what to do with myself!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossyliz View Post
Did another wardrobe clearout yesterday. The charity shops are going to do very well, when I finally remember to put the bags in the car!
Many of the clothes I wore last summer are huge on me now.
I bought a lovely but clingy top three years ago in a moment of optimism - and ever since have wondered why, because it accentuated every bulge.
Well now it looks great and I'm glad I kept it!!
Yay for the flattering clingy top. Not 2 words I often use in the same sentence!

Quote:
Here's one I would not have predicted for me since my legs are definitely a prime problem zone. I ordered knit, white shorts online -eeek. Not only do they fit but they look good. Skim the body and fall straight - no bumps or lumps. Kind of long - would look great with a flowy cardigan and the right sandals to go out to a casual dinner in the hot summer weather. Now I can't wait for the heat. I hope I grow too small for them before I wear them but I can return them for a smaller size then and enjoy them even more!
White/ knit... I don't usually say those 2 words in the same sentence either...

[quote=Mssarge;16377792]I was invited to a tea last weekend, so went shopping in my closet for a suitable dress and lo and behold, found one that still had the label on it...never worn. Was so glad I found it as I'll undergrow it the next time I'm invited to such a fete. So adding it to the women's shelter box...only problem is I've got to get it drycleaned now that I've worn it....drat. I never buy dryclean only things. I must have got it at a drastic reduction.
QUOTE]

I bet you looked awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBFK View Post
Ok, so here is my first official NSV. I fit in seats. I noticed this first a couple of months ago. We were at the stadium for Rodeo sitting in the same seats we have our Texans Season tickets. All last season, I had to wedge myself in the seat. I was squeezed in, I had red lines (and once even a bruise) from the metal sides of the stadium seats. During Rodeo, I found I just slid right into the seat!

Tonight, I noticed something similar on the airplane. I travel frequently for work, and I HATE plane travel. I just do not fit in the seat very well (in fact one of my lifetime weightloss goals has to do with an airplane seatbelt. I will literally cry when the day comes that I don't have to shlep my seatbelt extender on the plane with me. I can't even imagine the feeling of hearing that little "click" but when that day comes, I'm hyjacking this entire thread!!!) Anyways, I sat very comfortably in the seat tonight, and this was my usual economy tiny seat.
and of joy!!!!
On the way to and from Florida I had to... get this... tighten the seat belt on the air plane!!!! I know you felt awesome and you can surely highjack this tread when that extender is no longer needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
I (nervously) ordered 2 pair of size 9/10 jeans the other day. From a new store I've never tried before. Sight unseen or ever tried on before. Size 9/10 JEANS (you know how hard it is to find jeans that fit plus sized gals, right?). Both pair just arrived. Different styles even...and they both fit. Seriously, I could cry. Wow.
Rock those 9/10s girlfriend!!!

Quote:
Oh, I think I've had/am having an NSV! I just noticed while going up the stairs here at work, I had no knee pain!! (As I am severely knock-kneed, I have always had pain in my knees everyday doing simple tasks, and it has gotten much worse over the past few years.)

I think because of my small weight loss coupled with doing Callanetics, I might be erasing that pain. This is really exciting for me because knee pain kept me from participating in certain activities, such as running, climbing, etc. Maybe in the near future I can actually do some of that stuff! Yay!!
No pain is awesome!!!! Amazing!!!!!
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Old 04-18-2013, 04:32 PM   #1058
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grannysmith
Stats: 226/ 218/ 145 53, 5'7
WOE: Half-fast diet, LC, GF
Start Date: Every day! 3.14 (repeats endlessly)
Quote:

One of my biggest hopes for this WOE is the anti-inflammatory effects...sounds like that is happening for you!!
Old 04-19-2013, 04:05 AM   #1059
Senior LCF Member

I am really, really hopeful. I haven't felt this good in years. Wish I'd found this WOE and the exercise I'm doing much earlier!! I hope you will find the same effect as you go along.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:34 AM   #1060
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tofucheez
Oh Flutter, don't worry about your get-together! I GUARANTEE you they won't think twice about your weight. They'll notice if you're happy and bubbly and sweet (likewise if you're insecure/moody/depressed because of your perceived size). So go have fun!! THAT'S what they'll notice.

And even size 4s can have body size insecurities. They may think they need to lose a little, too.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:38 AM   #1061
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
Start Date: 2/16/2013
I just ran two miles with my roommate. It was painful and awesome all at the same time. I've never been able to push pass that one mile marker. Today, I am optimistic.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:21 AM   #1062
Major LCF Poster!

Go Lisa!!! I also jogged (slooowly) two miles of my 3.25 walk/jog last night without stopping! We can def accomplish things we never thought possible! Thing big!
Old 04-19-2013, 05:44 AM   #1063
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/108/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLi914 View Post
I just ran two miles with my roommate. It was painful and awesome all at the same time. I've never been able to push pass that one mile marker.
I thought you might be restricted to a treadmill for a while and here you are, running 2 miles. *impressed*

Quote:
Go Lisa!!! I also jogged (slooowly) two miles of my 3.25 walk/jog last night without stopping! We can def accomplish things we never thought possible!
Likewise - this is impressive stuff from both of you.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 AM   #1064
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Fantastic news all around! Thanks again for this thread.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:44 AM   #1065
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Planelman
Stats: 350.1/206.4/190(10%BF) 6' 44
WOE: Leangains/Carb Backloading
Start Date: 7/14/2011
Today I'm wearing a Large shirt and a size 36 jeans, back in July 2011 it was a 4-XL and a size 50 . Pretty happy with that. 17 years ago I actually got down to 175 and a size 34 after losing 60-70 pounds but it didn't last long after I put back on some muscle, so I think this is my size now.

Now I just need to buy a bunch of new clothes!

Mike
Old 04-19-2013, 07:53 AM   #1066
Senior LCF Member

Wow, awesome job everyone! Hooray for running longer distances and smaller sizes!!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #1067
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Go Lisa!!! I also jogged (slooowly) two miles of my 3.25 walk/jog last night without stopping! We can def accomplish things we never thought possible! Thing big!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
I thought you might be restricted to a treadmill for a while and here you are, running 2 miles. *impressed*

Likewise - this is impressive stuff from both of you.
Thanks!

KUTGW TJ!

SlowSure, I have no coordination so I definitely cannot run on a treadmill, but I was excited to feel no side pain when I was running. So that means I can get back to the Elliptical. Woo hoo!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #1068
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/164/140)65yrs
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofucheez View Post
Oh Flutter, don't worry about your get-together! I GUARANTEE you they won't think twice about your weight. They'll notice if you're happy and bubbly and sweet (likewise if you're insecure/moody/depressed because of your perceived size). So go have fun!! THAT'S what they'll notice.

And even size 4s can have body size insecurities. They may think they need to lose a little, too.

Quote:
I just ran two miles with my roommate. It was painful and awesome all at the same time. I've never been able to push pass that one mile marker. Today, I am optimistic.
(I can't even run to the bathroom!!)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planelman View Post
Today I'm wearing a Large shirt and a size 36 jeans, back in July 2011 it was a 4-XL and a size 50 . Pretty happy with that. 17 years ago I actually got down to 175 and a size 34 after losing 60-70 pounds but it didn't last long after I put back on some muscle, so I think this is my size now.

Mike
Awesome, Mike!!! KUTGW!!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:24 AM   #1069
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Mike
Woo hoo Mike!
Old 04-19-2013, 10:55 AM   #1070
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
On the way to and from Florida I had to... get this... tighten the seat belt on the air plane!!!!
Carly! What a victory. You teeny, tiny thing you!

Quote:
Whoa...impressed! WTG Lisa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
Fantastic news all around! Thanks again for this thread.
Wonderful to see your face today Kristin! You must be a busy lately!

Quote:

Mike
WOW Mike, that is such an impressive transformation! Now for some shopping!
Old 04-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #1071
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Congrats on all these awesome NSVs!!! Running, wearing much smaller clothes, tightening tiny seat belts!!! Go JB's!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #1072
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Awesome, awesome , awesome!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #1073
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannysmith View Post
I think I'll do my "before" photo in my swimsuit...might as well 'put it out there'! Maybe this weekend...

am i the only one who was annoyed when Lane Bryant changed their name to "Woman Within"? Makes it sound like i swallowed a real (thin) woman...i never buy from them anyway, their quality has really gone downhill.
I didn't know they changed their name.

Congratulations on all the awesome NSVs everyone!

I have one too. It's kind of silly but...
I can get out of the shower now and wrap a towel around myself and wear it while I do my make-up, etc. This is a little thing but a happy thing . Until a little while ago I couldn't do it without it coming unwrapped or being open where it's supposed to meet together at the legs.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:01 AM   #1074
Major LCF Poster!

I wasn't sure where to post this but I just had to share the relief - and joy - I'm feeling. I guess that's probably an NSV, so here goes:

I'm getting to the point where I need to decide what to do in future. I've been over my cals most days this week - 1460 isn't much for a UD! However, I'm holding at goal.

I have to be brave and decide whether to keep on ADF with higher DDs - someone said last week that after very low DDs, having a couple of hundred extra calories feels very decadent and I've been having a taste of that. Or, I could try 5:2 with stricter DDs and hope the freedom doesn't encourage me to become complacent on UDs.

It's great to know that, as long as I keep the sirts flowing, it won't matter which I choose because I can revert any time I want, no induction necessary!

It's such an enormous relief to know that I need never watch helplessly, while I look as if I'm being inflated and everything I do to try to reverse it just seems to make it worse.

That was me last August and I know I need never go there again - ever!!

It's beautiful to see the personal growth that accompanies JUDDD. To watch those who were struggling and almost gave up, as they now confidently help those struggling behind them. To witness the improved self-esteem that is shared on these pages is a special privilege.

Once again, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the wise and generous JBs, who've shared their knowledge and experience and made this wonderful journey so easy for me. Thank you all.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:32 AM   #1075
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
I can get out of the shower now and wrap a towel around myself and wear it while I do my make-up, etc. This is a little thing but a happy thing . Until a little while ago I couldn't do it without it coming unwrapped or being open where it's supposed to meet together at the legs.
Not silly at all! I remember the day I wrapped the towel around me and I was fully covered. I almost danced for joy!!! I asked DW if the towels got stretched out

Quote:
I'm getting to the point where I need to decide what to do in future. I've been over my cals most days this week - 1460 isn't much for a UD! However, I'm holding at goal.

I have to be brave and decide whether to keep on ADF with higher DDs - someone said last week that after very low DDs, having a couple of hundred extra calories feels very decadent and I've been having a taste of that. Or, I could try 5:2 with stricter DDs and hope the freedom doesn't encourage me to become complacent on UDs.

It's great to know that, as long as I keep the sirts flowing, it won't matter which I choose because I can revert any time I want, no induction necessary!
There are so many choices with juddd maintenance. I first switched to 4:3 with no counting on UDs and DDs under 300 kcal, but was still losing- slowly, so switched to 5:2 no counting UDs with 2 DDs under 300 kcal and I've been maintaining with my high bounce getting lower and lower and actually saw a slightly new low this week.

Enjoy this time!!! You worked hard!!!!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:36 AM   #1076
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
And Melinda, I understand how you feel. I have felt the same way around friends, especially over the last year. Don't lose sight of how far you have come, though, and don't let your nervousness ruin what will likely be an awesome trip!! Obviously you're a great person they want to spend time with, so focus on that and have FUN!!
silver, I will try!

Quote:
Wow - Silverrain - HUGE NSV and Flutter you must be over the moon on those jeans. I would be.

Tx TJ! Huge congrats to you on moving that BMI down a category!!! I was elated when that happened, too. It's a lovely feeling! You'll be moving down another soon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Yep it was me. I understand how you're feeling about hanging around with a bunch of size 4's, but I doubt very much if they're going to feel that you're the "fat" friend. They love you for who you are already, and yes, you ARE a nice person! One of the nicest as far as I'm concerned
Tx gf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofucheez View Post

for the encouragement! I am sure most of it is just my insecurities, but still. I'll feel better when it's over, I think. LOL!

Quote:
This is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Just running, period, is crazy impressive to me. Good for you!!!

Quote:

Mike
How fabulous Mike! Good for you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post

What a great way to wake up, feeling good about yourself with the towel staying wrapped! Woohoo!!!

Quote:
I wasn't sure where to post this but I just had to share the relief - and joy - I'm feeling. I guess that's probably an NSV, so here goes:

It's such an enormous relief to know that I need never watch helplessly, while I look as if I'm being inflated and everything I do to try to reverse it just seems to make it worse.

It's beautiful to see the personal growth that accompanies JUDDD. To watch those who were struggling and almost gave up, as they now confidently help those struggling behind them. To witness the improved self-esteem that is shared on these pages is a special privilege.

Once again, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the wise and generous JBs, who've shared their knowledge and experience and made this wonderful journey so easy for me. Thank you all.
This is awesome! I completely agree!!!

Thanks flossy & Carly!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #1077
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:

Congratulations on coming so far and the positive differences you have made for yourself. And for being so close to your goal! There are so many ways to do maintenance,those of us here have learned so much with judddd we are so lucky to have come here, you inspired me this morning!
Old 04-20-2013, 08:37 AM   #1078
Major LCF Poster!

Congrats to all but especially to FlossyLiz on entering maintenance. A magical, mysterious island we all aspire to visit and live on one day soon.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #1079
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
Quote:

That's just so awesome, FlossyLiz! I am sitting here with the tears streaming down my face. I agree with each word of your post and it's so refreshing and encouraging to see another of our JUDDD BUDDDs reach the sunlight of maintenance! WTG!!!!!

Kimmie
Old 04-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #1080
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Carly. It didn't feel like hard work!
Your maintenance journey is inspiring for me!

Thanks Flutter, Sher and TJ! Your turn next!

Kimmie, now I have tears! Thank you.
Closed Thread