Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #841
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/164/140)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet311 View Post
Well, I made it out of the gourmet grocery store without buying any Easter candy! They have a spectacular Sweet Shoppe and of course all the Easter candy looks crazy yummy! I walked through the candy area and just kept on walking! I did not need a huge bag of candy! My big butt and skinny wallet will thank me LOLOL I did buy an UD treat though. One individually wrapped slice of lemon pound cake from their bakery. I figured it was better than buying a whole cake!
Good for you! I'd rather have the cake anyway.....but, I like mine with tons of frosting.......*note to self*......stay away from the bakeries!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
My 2 today are kinda related:
1) Started a pile for the donation bin of too big things, mostly pants & jeans
2) Was willing to put some certain pants in the dryer. Previously they were so borderline that trying to wear them post-dryer threatened to cut off circulation. But they're in there so we'll see how it goes when I try to wear them. Even being willing to put them in there is a NSV!
Course, today was kinda out of control so I may wait a few days before trying to wear them.
Good luck with shrinking your pants!! I wish mine would shrink; but, they've already been thru the dryer & they're not getting any smaller! Keep us posted, k?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #842
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
Start Date: 2/16/2013
LCG that is awesome! WTG!
Old 03-25-2013, 08:33 AM   #843
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Thanks so much ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet311 View Post
Well, I made it out of the gourmet grocery store without buying any Easter candy! They have a spectacular Sweet Shoppe and of course all the Easter candy looks crazy yummy! I walked through the candy area and just kept on walking! I did not need a huge bag of candy! My big butt and skinny wallet will thank me LOLOL I did buy an UD treat though. One individually wrapped slice of lemon pound cake from their bakery. I figured it was better than buying a whole cake!
One piece of yummy cake - WIN! Your control is !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
I have a friend who is barely 5ft tall, maybe 100lbs, soaking wet. YOU are no longer carrying Melissa around with you every day!
Yeah, she was getting really heavy!

Quote:
My 2 today are kinda related:
1) Started a pile for the donation bin of too big things, mostly pants & jeans
2) Was willing to put some certain pants in the dryer. Previously they were so borderline that trying to wear them post-dryer threatened to cut off circulation. But they're in there so we'll see how it goes when I try to wear them. Even being willing to put them in there is a NSV!
Course, today was kinda out of control so I may wait a few days before trying to wear them.
Great Jen! Putting stuff in the dryer is a big one!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #844
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
I had an NSV tonight! My DH and I moved last September. This house happens to have a jacuzzi tub; a great big and deep one. It's much, much larger and deeper than our previous one. I have been hesitant to get into it for fear of how to get back out without breaking my neck! Well, tonight I just bit the bullet, decided I was ready. Lit the candles, filled the bubbles and put on the Kenny G. Wow, was it wonderful. What a treat! And when it came time to get out, I did just fine. (It is good that Candid Camera wasn't present though.) What a great way to end today's DD!

Kimmie
Old 03-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #845
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
That sounds wonderful, Kimmie!! I know what you mean about climbing out of a jacuzzi. Why do they make them so un-user friendly? One thing's for sure, being smaller makes it much easier to get around, and even out of the bathtub!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #846
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: 150/138/125lbs 61yrs 5'2" couch potato
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
That's fantastic Kimmie!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #847
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
[QUOTE=Kimmietoo;16336260]I had an NSV tonight! My DH and I moved last September. This house happens to have a jacuzzi tub; a great big and deep one. It's much, much larger and deeper than our previous one. I have been hesitant to get into it for fear of how to get back out without breaking my neck! Well, tonight I just bit the bullet, decided I was ready. Lit the candles, filled the bubbles and put on the Kenny G. Wow, was it wonderful. What a treat! And when it came time to get out, I did just fine. (It is good that Candid Camera wasn't present though.) What a great way to end today's DD!

How great is that? that sounds very relaxing...bet there are alot of bubbly jacuzzi baths in the near future??
March Goal 169lbs-met March 13th
Aprils Goal 159lbs-
Goal Weight-149lbs-
Current weight -189lbs after months of insanity
Old 03-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #848
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Having a real pity party kinda day,so looking for a new NSV...Oh,I know one.
DD bought me a lovely pale yellow maxi skirt and white blouse last year for Easter Sunday.It was really pretty and she surprised me with it...and WAS it a surpriseI looked like a stuffed sausage in it and because it was soooo tight the hem rode up a few inches past my calves and hugged my waist and bottom like a tube sock..it looked on me.
I felt awfulembarrassed,sad,you name it and thanked her but told her since it didnt fit to take it back and get her money back.
FASTFORWARD: DD didnt return it,she just stored it in her closet and she gave it to me yesterday and it looks sooo nice.Hem grazes my ankles,loose waist band and flattering.That felt pretty good,so go fly scale

Last edited by Kimberli33; 03-26-2013 at 08:24 AM..
Old 03-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #849
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmietoo View Post
I had an NSV tonight! My DH and I moved last September. This house happens to have a jacuzzi tub; a great big and deep one. It's much, much larger and deeper than our previous one. I have been hesitant to get into it for fear of how to get back out without breaking my neck! Well, tonight I just bit the bullet, decided I was ready. Lit the candles, filled the bubbles and put on the Kenny G. Wow, was it wonderful. What a treat! And when it came time to get out, I did just fine. (It is good that Candid Camera wasn't present though.) What a great way to end today's DD!

Kimmie
Wonderful! You'll really enjoy that tub now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberli33 View Post
DD bought me a lovely pale yellow maxi skirt and white blouse last year for Easter Sunday.It was really pretty and she surprised me with it...and WAS it a surpriseI looked like a stuffed sausage in it and because it was soooo tight the hem rode up a few inches past my calves and hugged my waist and bottom like a tube sock..it looked on me.
I felt awfulembarrassed,sad,you name it and thanked her but told her since it didnt fit to take it back and get her money back.
FASTFORWARD: DD didnt return it,she just stored it in her closet and she gave it to me yesterday and it looks sooo nice.Hem grazes my ankles,loose waist band and flattering.That felt pretty good,so go fly scale
That's lovely! I'll bet your daughter is so proud of you!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:59 AM   #850
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
How awesome is that??!!! YAY!!! So glad she didn't take it back and it now looks wonderful!
Old 03-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #851
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Today was the first time, while riding, where I feel like I looked slimmer. And I don't think it was just the all-black, Johnny Cash look I was rocking, as I've worn that outfit before. I was checking my position in the mirror and had a thought that things were starting to show...finally!

Also I put my wedding rings back on last night. They'd been injuring my finger, I think there the 2 of them were squishing skin between them as they were just a tich too tight. We'll see if I can wear them long term, if that problem is solved yet.

My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #852
Senior LCF Member

YAY Yenni! How awesome, to be VISIBLY slimmer and to be able to wear your wedding rings again!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Kimmie
Old 03-27-2013, 06:24 AM   #853
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: 150/138/125lbs 61yrs 5'2" couch potato
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Jen, that's brilliant! The rings don't lie either!

Kimmie, I'm so glad you found such a wonderful NSV after you'd been so down all day!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:15 AM   #854
Big Yapper!!!!

Yeah Jen! I'm sure you are looking slimmer! And the rings, that's so big.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #855
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:

Kimmie
Wonderful!!! Now start enjoying that ALL the time!!!!

Quote:
How awesome is that?! What a sweet DD you have, too!

Quote:
Today was the first time, while riding, where I feel like I looked slimmer. And I don't think it was just the all-black, Johnny Cash look I was rocking, as I've worn that outfit before. I was checking my position in the mirror and had a thought that things were starting to show...finally!

Also I put my wedding rings back on last night. They'd been injuring my finger, I think there the 2 of them were squishing skin between them as they were just a tich too tight. We'll see if I can wear them long term, if that problem is solved yet.
Great job girl!
Old 03-28-2013, 06:01 AM   #856
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Size 8L Levi's 515 jeans are on and comfy today. I will NOT be tucking in my shirt however.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #857
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Size 8L Levi's 515 jeans are on and comfy today. I will NOT be tucking in my shirt however.

Very cool! New wardrobes are fun! Especially when they're new in this direction!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:37 AM   #858

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Lovely job everyone.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #859
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
I knew you could fit into the 8's.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:08 AM   #860
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Wonderful! Beautiful! I don't know....I see a tuck in the near future for you! Not a tummy tuck!

A shirt tuck!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #861
Big Yapper!!!!

Wonderful NSVs JBs!!! I bet you look lovely in your Levis, Dawn!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:30 AM   #862
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:

Kimmie
Enjoy! You deserve it

Quote:
It feels good to look good!

Quote:

I agree- the rings don't lie unless TOM is around the corner

Quote:

those 8's!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #863
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
This is getting old but I really need a smaller size in undies again. Baggy doesn't work under fitted pants too well.
AND I have noticed this month a marked improvement in flexibility so that is a plus.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #864

Wonderful Adi, you are just doing so well, you will disappear soon.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #865
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
Start Date: 2/16/2013
Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 12:00 PM   #866
Senior LCF Member

Yay Dawn and Adi!!!! Great news!!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #867
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
This is getting old but I really need a smaller size in undies again. Baggy doesn't work under fitted pants too well.
AND I have noticed this month a marked improvement in flexibility so that is a plus.
That's fantastic Adi! Small losses really make a big difference when your slim! And flexibility is great!
Old 03-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #868
Big Yapper!!!!

The library dean remarked again on my weight loss yesterday in the break room. Apparently she forgot. She said, "Cindy, are you losing weight? You look like you have some room in those pants." They are getting too big lol.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #869
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Kismet311
Stats: 161/131/127
WOE: TOPS/Juddd
Tonight is weigh in for me. My evil coworkers had ANOTHER POT LUCK!!! OH my! Lots of food! I ate ONE thing. My friend made something so I told her I would try it. It was really yummy! I'm so glad I skipped the rest of the stuff. Now I can go to my weigh in and hopefully have a loss. Oh, and it's the end of the month so they had ANOTHER birthday cake for everyone who's birthday was in March. My birthday was this month so I figured I deserved some cake LOL I was going to take a piece and save it for tomorrow's UD. Well, I looked at it and it was NOT the kind I like at all. It was something like yellow cake with funfetti or something. YUCK!!! No thanks! Maybe they will have my favorite chocolate cake next month hehehe
Old 03-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #870

Quote:
"Cindy, are you losing weight? You look like you have some room in those pants."
Nice, nice, nice, NSV. New pants needed.

Hope you are happy with your weigh in Kismet.... Well done on resisting all that temptation, cake that you don't LOVE is never worth it.
Closed Thread