Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   My experience with 300 calorie dd yesterday. MY lowest. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/791422-my-experience-300-calorie-dd-yesterday-my-lowest.html)

Eieio 12-14-2012 11:09 AM

My experience with 300 calorie dd yesterday. MY lowest.

I had total different feeling with so low number.
Although going to bed with a little touch of rumbles in my stomach. I Thought no big deal. As I was very tired. Actually thought I'd go to sleep as normally.
I wasn't hungry but very empty tum.
I couldn't go to sleep. I tossed and turned. Actually to lazy to get up and drink my shot of milk, which always helps me.
Must of been 2 ish last time I looked at the clock.
This morning I was totally off my game. Not a thought to work with if u no what I mean? I drank large amounts of coffee like normal.
I ate lunch at 11 today, cream of wheat ( fav) and rice cake- subs for popcorn for my first supper tonight. Smile.
With food I got some of my moe Jo back! Although I never felt hungry, weird.
Wanted to share and see if others have problem low cal.
ANd to show how we are all different.
Being 5'7 143 ish pounds means I don't have lots of wt to loose.
No more for me siding to low on my DD, sisters! smile
More power to the ones that can...It aint me..
Ei

AsmallerME 12-14-2012 12:01 PM

It sounds like it was worthwhile to at least try for those calorie lows. Good job. I also have difficulties going below 400ish. I'm much, much more comfortable at 500.

Eieio 12-14-2012 12:21 PM

it was an experiment for sure
Rayne is helping me with my computer skills!
I 'd love to post pic, hope to tackle change of fonts. Simple right? Time to see?
My iPad may not like me being social. Ha
Testing

Eieio 12-14-2012 12:23 PM

wow Rayne it worked!
Cool thanks! I was making it hard.
One more thing to say about my low dd.
I didn't have UD buzz, drats bummer

Rayne_W 12-14-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eieio (Post 16136676)
it was an experiment for sure
Rayne is helping me with my computer skills!
I 'd love to post pic, hope to tackle change of fonts. Simple right? Time to see?
My iPad may not like me being social. Ha
Testing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eieio (Post 16136679)
wow Rayne it worked!
Cool thanks! I was making it hard.
One more thing to say about my low dd.
I didn't have UD buzz, drats bummer

IT WORKED!!! WOOOHOOO!! :jumpjoy::clap::jumpjoy:

My ridiculously low day of 85 cals was an experiment to see if I could actually do it, especially since most of my previous DDs I was wayyy off, usually 100-200 cals over what it should have been. While it wasn't horrible, it's not something I could do with any kind of regularity.

It was probably a one-time thing (unless I start abusing my DDs again...then I'll do another JUDDD Jail DD :laugh:).

mom23kids 12-14-2012 01:20 PM

I've gotten down to the mid 300s on my DDs but I don't want to go lower than that, just because I need to eat/drink something every 1-2 hours so I'm limited a bit by how low I can go :)

It's a good experiment though, to see what your low point is so you know!

adillenal 12-14-2012 03:48 PM

I have always done low DD's but it doesn't bother me and I sleep like a log regardless. That way I can have higher UD's. And that works for me.

Librarygirl 12-14-2012 03:53 PM

Low DD's are difficult for me as well. I have had about 400 calories today. Lowest I've been is mid 300s. Can't sleep on an empty stomach.

Carly 12-14-2012 07:08 PM

I can't sleep on an empty stomach either so I eat the whole 90-150 as a bedtime snack- just tea or water during the day most DDs. I'm like Adi- it gives me a little room on UDs.