Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Thursday UD food plans (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/791331-thursday-ud-food-plans.html)

mom23kids 12-13-2012 05:48 AM

Thursday UD food plans

Started this morning with a can of diet soda and a piece of turtle candy :D I'm also going to have a hb egg in a few minutes

l-thinking of going out to Wendys or Taco Bell

s-fish and a large salad

snacks-oreo cookies :)

zipp2play 12-13-2012 05:51 AM

Looks like we both started the day well!

B - 2 eggs, toast (like normal) and a cookie brownie! :yummy:

L - cauliflower casserole

S - protein granola bar

D - not sure, have to go out for a business meal! SHould be yummy

I will say, I made 4 batches of cookies last night and I only licked my fingers and I didn't do that but twice! that is why I had the cookie cut and ready to eat this morning! I LOVE JUDDD!

mom23kids 12-13-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 16134023)
Looks like we both started the day well!

B - 2 eggs, toast (like normal) and a cookie brownie! :yummy:

L - cauliflower casserole

S - protein granola bar

D - not sure, have to go out for a business meal! SHould be yummy

I will say, I made 4 batches of cookies last night and I only licked my fingers and I didn't do that but twice! that is why I had the cookie cut and ready to eat this morning! I LOVE JUDDD!

:laugh:

The candy was not something I was planning on but my sweet mil secretly dropped off two pieces in my van this morning-when I went to bring my kids to school this morning I looked over and there was this candy, staring at me :rofl: She had gotten a big box of them for her b-day and she's not supposed to eat them so I think she was trying to get rid of temptation lol. But, I was good and only ate one and gave my son the other :)

Shpongle 12-13-2012 07:09 AM

B- Lovely warm bowl of porridge with cinnamon and brown sugar and some medjool dates
L- Mushroom Stroganoff -yum yum! :laugh::yummy:
D- Steak and potatoes

Snack - 1 x mini snickers 2 x clementine + cup of cocoa before bed

mom23kids 12-13-2012 07:21 AM

Ok, browsing Wendy's website and it's crazy how many calories some of their sandwiches have :stars: I can see why my husband has been packing on the weight, because he goes there almost everyday for lunch :doh: I have a coupon for a free small fry/drink if I either buy a mozzarella chicken supreme sandwich, or a son of a baconator sandwich, but dang-with the fries either meal is going to be pushing 1,000 calories :p
Isn't stopping me from going and getting one of them though :hyst: Oh how I love JUDDD :love:

KeirasMom 12-13-2012 08:16 AM

B: McDonald's fruit and maple oatmeal and coffee (290)
L: ?? Having a webinar at work and food will be brought in.
D: DH has a whole chicken with potatoes, onions, and carrots in the crockpot.

Daycare is having a "parents' night out" tonight and Keira will be there until 9:00 p.m. I think DH forgot, so I don't know if we're going to do anything or not.

purepink 12-13-2012 09:02 AM

I had blackberry tea this morning (yum!), planning on chicken nuggets for lunch, bbq chicken and chips for dinner! Love UDs!

Rayne_W 12-13-2012 10:55 AM

Apparently my UD began at 2am. Nut binge. I think I'm identifying a little too much with the squirrel(s) living in the walls/ceiling of my house. Long story. See blog.

L - gonna have to pass

D - toss between chicken soup w/dumplings.........or pasta (cacio e pepe - cracked pepper, romano, butter). Hmm.

purepink 12-13-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayne_W (Post 16134773)
Apparently my UD began at 2am. Nut binge. I think I'm identifying a little too much with the squirrel(s) living in the walls/ceiling of my house. Long story. See blog.

L - gonna have to pass

D - toss between chicken soup w/dumplings.........or pasta (cacio e pepe - cracked pepper, romano, butter). Hmm.

Ooh, chicken soup with dumplings sounds delicious!! Of course, I am very cold at the moment, so I may be biased... :)

cici52 12-13-2012 12:20 PM

7 - 2 scrambled eggs, coffee
11 - 4 oz stirfried pork loin and mushrooms with creamy garam masala sauce
3 - 6 oz pork - no sauce, LC rootbeer float
7 - About 900 calories left to play with. Something cheesy I think.

tobelowcarber 12-13-2012 01:38 PM

Survived another hungry PMS day. Thanks God it was a UD :)

B: 3 eggs cooked in butter 300 cal
L: egg salad on oopsie rolls, 6 oz baked butternut squash 1068 cal
D: 8.9 oz baked salmon, 4 oz steamed spinach, 2 pickles 386 cal

total 1754 cal/18 gr carbs

jaymar 12-13-2012 03:42 PM

Looks like everyone is having a good menu today...me too..the trouble I'm having on updays is I'm not sure how many calories I need to eat...I did the potato dd yesterday, and find that I was not very hungry today...I know..it's madness...but..I still need a few hundred calories before bedtime, so I'm going to find something....someone mentioned blackberry tea...that sure sounds good..wonder if it's hard to find..if I can find it, I'm going to try some..keep up the good work..you're all doing great.

Rayne_W 12-13-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayne_W (Post 16134773)

L - gonna have to pass

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepink (Post 16134914)
Ooh, chicken soup with dumplings sounds delicious!! Of course, I am very cold at the moment, so I may be biased... :)

Good call! :high5: The pot of soup is (finally) on the stove...I'll whip up the pate a choux dumplings after it's simmered an hour (had pre-cooked the chicken last week and had it waiting in the freezer).

I think I added too much white wine to the broth. Oops. :o

ETA: Per Fit Day, I'm going to come up short by almost 800 calories. This hasn't happened for a while. I'm going to have to think of something as a dessert.