Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 06:24 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brehede
Stats: 283/264/140
WOE: LC JUDDD
Start Date: January 2012
I also keep to a loose LC JUDDD (just too many UDs and UUADs at the moment!). It definitely helps me to control cravings and I feel better.

Dee
brehede is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jenericstewart
Stats: 293+/177/173; 5'6", 53 yrs
WOE: JUDDD / CAD
Start Date: 6/7/12
When I started JUDDD, I didn't watch my carbs, since that wasn't a requirement. I did try to keep my UD protein at 100 g/day.
JUDDD worked that route for 2.5 months. I've since stalled; however, in the last 2 months I've only lost 1 pound but 2" in my hips! Yessss! I have found, though, that appetite is far more easily controlled if you vlc on your down day. It's like the difference between night and day (for me) in my disposition.

I will say, though, that I've not been strict with the JUDDD for the last month, so the fault isn't entirely with JUDDD. I'm famous for homemade candy at Christmas, and it's pretty hard to be super strict with all of the baking and cooking I'm doing. After Christmas things will settle, and I'll get back completely on the JUDDD wagon. For me, this process will take a couple of years, with my stair-step goals ahead. So I really believe that in order for this to work for me, I have to allow myself liberties for my sanity. imho

In this JUDDD venture, I can SO see JUDDD being a way of maintenance that will be doable for me. I'm always worried about the maintenance part of any diet since I lost 60 pounds years ago, only to regain it way too easily. Lately, with not being entirely on the JUDDD wagon, I have days where I'm just tired of dieting with so little weight coming off (it's easy to diet when the weight comes off at a clip of 2 pounds a week!). So, I've allowed myself to have more calories on my DD, but vlc. It's so cool to see that I haven't gained weight doing that. JUDDD has been a miracle for me.

Last edited by jenericstewart; 12-15-2012 at 07:21 AM..
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote