Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 135 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Sunday Funday, How's your UD going?

So far, I had two eggs mixed with cream and cheese, then scrambled and three strips of bacon. Countless cups of coffee with cream. Now snacking on Cheetos and Reese's cups. Tonight we'll have steaks and baked potatoes.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rayne_W
Stats: 255/229.4/140 5'6" (12.5" lost)
Start Date: 10-2-12 (LC) 11-18-12 (JUDDD)
So far, so good! I think I've finally forgiven myself for my recent out-of-body food fiasco...and now feeling centered and prepared.

Woke up with full-on TOM blood lust...craving steak, organ meat, maybe something still mooing. I'm easy.

L - 2 slices braunschweiger on bread

D - porterhouse steak, not sure about the sides yet (may have to do baked potatoes and a salad to get the calories up)

S - Per ******, I'm going to need one, around 400 cals.
Rayne_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
This was my first weekend experimenting with two fixed UDs in a row, and I totally blew it by eating about a million calories yesterday I had a huge b-fast at a local diner (1 egg, 6!!! slices of bacon, big pile of shredded potatoes with ketchup and onion, and then instead of toast I got a bagel and cream cheese). Skipped lunch but had probably two servings worth of trail mix in late afternoon and then we decided to get subs from a local pizza place for supper-these things are huge and mine was loaded with ham, pepperoni, sausage, gobs of cheese and veggies, plus mayo and a thick sub bun. Seriously, I probably ate over 3,000 calories yesterday

Soooo, today is day two of my UD experiment and I had a sensible hb egg for b-fast but then we went to the in-laws for lunch and literally 30 seconds after I walked in the door I had a donut in my mouth I did chose the plain one at 170 calories instead of the 300 calorie chocolate one, but made up for the calorie difference with a 180 calorie ice cream bar for dessert Plus a big salad, fries and pork steak.

Yeah, it's been one of those weekends ugh, lol. I'll probably have taco salad for supper and I can honestly say I am really looking forward to my DD tomorrow! I'm hoping yesterday didn't screw me up to badly and my goal for this upcoming week is to just lose my weekend gain and maybe an extra .5lb, by Friday. I also think tomorrow I'm going to do an all liquid DD, to give my body a bit of a rest-soups, broth, water and hot cocoa

Last edited by mom23kids; 12-09-2012 at 01:32 PM..
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!

LOL, Sara. It's funny when it happens to other people. Just kidding hun. I had over 1000 calories in the candy and cheetos I ate. Plus two eggs with cream and cheese, 3 strips of bacon, 5ish cups of coffee with HWC. Now planning on steak with baked potato, with butter & sour cream, and bacon. Just did the calculations and suprisingly only up to about 1450. With the steak and potato, will top out around 2000. I'm ok wid dat!!!

ETA: forgot to figure in the HWC!!! Think it will be closer to 2300.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*

Last edited by Librarygirl; 12-09-2012 at 02:49 PM..
Old 12-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #5
Established

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
LOL, Sara. It's funny when it happens to other people. Just kidding hun. I had over 1000 calories in the candy and cheetos I ate. Plus two eggs with cream and cheese, 3 strips of bacon, 5ish cups of coffee with HWC. Now planning on steak with baked potato, with butter & sour cream, and bacon. Just did the calculations and suprisingly only up to about 1450. With the steak and potato, will top out around 2000. I'm ok wid dat!!!

ETA: forgot to figure in the HWC!!! Think it will be closer to 2300.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #6
Big Yapper!!!!

You laugh, but it's true.

Steak is delicious and potato is pretty good...undercooked after 1 hour in the oven and then 5 more minutes in the microwave. Parts were done, so it's all good.

I've been packing my lunch/snacks for tomorrow and I keep taking things back out of the bag. Oh DD, you are my nemesis!
Old 12-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Established

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
You laugh, but it's true.

Steak is delicious and potato is pretty good...undercooked after 1 hour in the oven and then 5 more minutes in the microwave. Parts were done, so it's all good.

I've been packing my lunch/snacks for tomorrow and I keep taking things back out of the bag. Oh DD, you are my nemesis!
Tomorrow I'm going to buy things to make my fil's Christmas gift-a big gift basket of candy. That may not be such a good project to do on a DD
Old 12-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #8
Big Yapper!!!!

Haha, get candy you don't like. However, is anything really repulsive on DD?