Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Sunday Funday, How's your UD going? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/791018-sunday-funday-hows-your-ud-going.html)

Librarygirl 12-09-2012 11:40 AM

Sunday Funday, How's your UD going?

So far, I had two eggs mixed with cream and cheese, then scrambled and three strips of bacon. Countless cups of coffee with cream. :D Now snacking on Cheetos and Reese's cups.:p Tonight we'll have steaks and baked potatoes. :steak::kicking:

Rayne_W 12-09-2012 12:15 PM

So far, so good! I think I've finally forgiven myself for my recent out-of-body food fiasco...and now feeling centered and prepared.

Woke up with full-on TOM blood lust...craving steak, organ meat, maybe something still mooing. I'm easy.

L - 2 slices braunschweiger on bread

D - porterhouse steak, not sure about the sides yet (may have to do baked potatoes and a salad to get the calories up)

S - Per ******, I'm going to need one, around 400 cals.

mom23kids 12-09-2012 01:31 PM

This was my first weekend experimenting with two fixed UDs in a row, and I totally blew it by eating about a million calories yesterday :o I had a huge b-fast at a local diner (1 egg, 6!!! slices of bacon, big pile of shredded potatoes with ketchup and onion, and then instead of toast I got a bagel and cream cheese). Skipped lunch but had probably two servings worth of trail mix in late afternoon and then we decided to get subs from a local pizza place for supper-these things are huge and mine was loaded with ham, pepperoni, sausage, gobs of cheese and veggies, plus mayo and a thick sub bun. Seriously, I probably ate over 3,000 calories yesterday :p

Soooo, today is day two of my UD experiment and I had a sensible hb egg for b-fast but then we went to the in-laws for lunch and literally 30 seconds after I walked in the door I had a donut in my mouth :down: I did chose the plain one at 170 calories instead of the 300 calorie chocolate one, but made up for the calorie difference with a 180 calorie ice cream bar for dessert :laugh: Plus a big salad, fries and pork steak.

Yeah, it's been one of those weekends ugh, lol. I'll probably have taco salad for supper and I can honestly say I am really looking forward to my DD tomorrow! I'm hoping yesterday didn't screw me up to badly and my goal for this upcoming week is to just lose my weekend gain and maybe an extra .5lb, by Friday. I also think tomorrow I'm going to do an all liquid DD, to give my body a bit of a rest-soups, broth, water and hot cocoa :)

Librarygirl 12-09-2012 02:48 PM

LOL, Sara. It's funny when it happens to other people.:p Just kidding hun. I had over 1000 calories in the candy and cheetos I ate. :hyst: Plus two eggs with cream and cheese, 3 strips of bacon, 5ish cups of coffee with HWC. Now planning on steak with baked potato, with butter & sour cream, and bacon.:cool: Just did the calculations and suprisingly only up to about 1450. With the steak and potato, will top out around 2000. I'm ok wid dat!!!:yummy:

ETA: forgot to figure in the HWC!!! :D Think it will be closer to 2300.

mom23kids 12-09-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16126850)
LOL, Sara. It's funny when it happens to other people.:p Just kidding hun. I had over 1000 calories in the candy and cheetos I ate. :hyst: Plus two eggs with cream and cheese, 3 strips of bacon, 5ish cups of coffee with HWC. Now planning on steak with baked potato, with butter & sour cream, and bacon.:cool: Just did the calculations and suprisingly only up to about 1450. With the steak and potato, will top out around 2000. I'm ok wid dat!!!:yummy:

ETA: forgot to figure in the HWC!!! :D Think it will be closer to 2300.

:laugh:

Librarygirl 12-09-2012 03:54 PM

You laugh, but it's true. :D :D

Steak is delicious and potato is pretty good...undercooked after 1 hour in the oven and then 5 more minutes in the microwave. Parts were done, so it's all good.

I've been packing my lunch/snacks for tomorrow and I keep taking things back out of the bag. :D Oh DD, you are my nemesis!

mom23kids 12-09-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16126979)
You laugh, but it's true. :D :D

Steak is delicious and potato is pretty good...undercooked after 1 hour in the oven and then 5 more minutes in the microwave. Parts were done, so it's all good.

I've been packing my lunch/snacks for tomorrow and I keep taking things back out of the bag. :D Oh DD, you are my nemesis!

Tomorrow I'm going to buy things to make my fil's Christmas gift-a big gift basket of candy. That may not be such a good project to do on a DD :laugh:

Librarygirl 12-09-2012 04:27 PM

Haha, get candy you don't like. However, is anything really repulsive on DD? :D