Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 04:19 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 845
Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
SIRTs - I really don't think I have them!

I have been JUDD-ing all year and have lost 8# and have been at my goal since May. I have just never felt the SIRTs kick in I have lost the weight I wanted, but my energy is the same as ever, my butt and tummy are some what smaller but I really wonder about the term SIRT!

What am I missing here?

Even though I am at goal, I struggle to keep it! I count each and every calorie, using dd at 540 and UD at 1540 and if I go over these I gain! If I should be eating 1540 just to maintain then i should be losing when i eat 540 every other day! I am not. goal is met but so hard for me to maintain it.

Any and all help appreciated!

Leona
__________________
Leona

Last edited by leonak; 12-08-2012 at 05:10 AM..
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2012, 05:11 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,997
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Leonak,

I have posted quite a few links in the Benefits thread about Sirt 1, but hope this will show up from the company who is doing scientific research in helping treat disease of the aging with SIRT1.

SIRT1

The SIRT1 enzyme was the first mammalian sirtuin discovered and is the most studied of the seven human sirtuin family members. It has emerged as a major therapeutic target for the treatment of metabolic, inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases. Sirtris has advanced its program and has three lead clinical stage candidates that target SIRT1 – SRT2104, SRT2379 and SRT3025.

Activating SIRT1: Broad potential for diseases of aging

__________________
""Nutrient hunger can cause weight loss to plateau and reverse, even if the diet does not change."--Paul Jaminet
I guess I am a little weird, I like to talk to animals.
.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:19 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,757
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Sunday's chart takes a lot of thinking. Leona, do you eat to any particular fat-protein-carb ratio?
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:20 AM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,997
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Here is an excellent article that is posted above in the Benefits thread about unlocking the Sirt-1 Longevity Gene. I really don't know why some folks are not experiencing any extra energy, but I have read of a few who are like you and don't notice any difference?

Longevity genes
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:33 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 845
Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Maybe it is my age - 69!!!!

I eat in no ratio, just what I think is healthy, but I do also like sweets, not every day but on all UD I have a treat but never over 200 calories worth in a day!

I will read more later, does the above info tell me how to get it going?

Thanks All!

Leona
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:54 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SW Mo.
Posts: 1,255
Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
YOUR SO TINY!
110-114 is very small. Unless your 3 feet tall? Smile.
Our age is a very big factor.
I'm turning 57 very soon.
All my life I've eating all I wanted and kept healthy with.
Young adult is was never over 130# Hung out at 125.
I've carried my wt. in hip area.
So my question for u.
What was ur normal young self wt? My guess? 100-105.
I like being toward a senior citizen age...I don't work near as hard as I us to at living.
Hubby has me spoiled. I like.
I try to be realistic with things.
We ain't 16....happy face here.
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:55 AM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,997
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Leona,

I believe you most certainly have Sirt-1 flowing well! Are you still restricting EOD? Even while in maintenance which would only be 50%? Also, do you supplement w/ either resveratrol or pterostilbene? I am thinking at 69, if I can feel young and be at my perfect weight, then I am going to be quite content!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #8
.
 
ravenrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Posts: 9,652
Gallery: ravenrose
Stats: lost 130 lb so far, and miles to go before I sleep
WOE: low carb controlled calorie
Start Date: June, 2009
unfortunately, Leona, that "should be" is based on some chart or calculator for the average person, not you. you maintain at this level. I'm sure it is annoying, but then, I maintain a much higher than optimal weight eating as little as I can bear too. we all deal with the bodies we have, and I agree, age has a lot to do with it. good luck! *hug*
ravenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:00 AM   #9
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,459
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Leona- How tall are you? If you are above 5'1" 110-114 could just be hard to maintain. I'm 5'2" and doubt that I could effortlessly maintain that range. I moved my goal from 112 to 117. For me, I don't think I could do it without a lot of work.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member
 
garnet10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 964
Gallery: garnet10
Stats: 182/Goal 125
WOE: hCG
Start Date: hCG 10/9/10; restarted 10/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonak View Post
I have been JUDD-ing all year and have lost 8# and have been at my goal since May. I have just never felt the SIRTs kick in I have lost the weight I wanted, but my energy is the same as ever, my butt and tummy are some what smaller but I really wonder about the term SIRT!

What am I missing here?

Even though I am at goal, I struggle to keep it! I count each and every calorie, using dd at 540 and UD at 1540 and if I go over these I gain! If I should be eating 1540 just to maintain then i should be losing when i eat 540 every other day! I am not. goal is met but so hard for me to maintain it.

Any and all help appreciated!

Leona
Leona, I found that when I was at goal I also found I had to eat consciously every day. I only ate starches/sugar one day per week--if I ate starch more frequently I found that it made me crave more.

I recently read the reason for this has to do that lectins in wheat have insulin-like effects on fat cell receptors, sending a signal to the fat cells to stop burning fat and to store extra calories as fat. There is good information on lectins based upon Dr. Laura Power's research on her website about Biotypes.

I just learned that, for me, I could not eat anything made with flour or sugar on a daily basis. Once or twice a week was enough. I maintained my hcg weight loss for a year this way, until I started JUDDD and thought I could eat starches on my Up Days.

I truly believe now there are some people like myself who biologically just cannot tolerate grains--at least not on a daily or even every other day basis. When I was eating no starch/no sugar (I don't call this low carb because I was eating plenty of vegetables) I ate A LOT of calories and was never hungry or felt deprived, and I NEVER counted calories.

This is just my experience.
__________________
garnet10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #11
Senior LCF Member
 
angie1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 480
Gallery: angie1
Stats: 185/171.6/155 - 5'5
WOE: Stillman's*
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Leonak,

I have posted quite a few links in the Benefits thread about Sirt 1, but hope this will show up from the company who is doing scientific research in helping treat disease of the aging with SIRT1.

SIRT1

The SIRT1 enzyme was the first mammalian sirtuin discovered and is the most studied of the seven human sirtuin family members. It has emerged as a major therapeutic target for the treatment of metabolic, inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases. Sirtris has advanced its program and has three lead clinical stage candidates that target SIRT1 – SRT2104, SRT2379 and SRT3025.

Activating SIRT1: Broad potential for diseases of aging

wowwwww this is amazing!!!! I have copied this onto my computer for future reference! Thanks!!!

Now only if there was a stick we could pee on for SIRT1 .....lol

Last edited by angie1; 12-08-2012 at 11:50 AM..
angie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 385
Gallery: Avicenna
Stats: 215/190's/somewhere in the 170's
WOE: 30 day whole food challenge
Start Date: July 2011 (JUDDD in February 2012)
Perhaps we have a genetic mutation
Avicenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sunday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heartland- smack dab in the middle
Posts: 4,997
Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie1 View Post
wowwwww this is amazing!!!! I have copied this onto my computer for future reference! Thanks!!!

Now only if there was a stick we could pee on for SIRT1 .....lol
Angie,
There is a whole lot of good info about Sirt-1 on the Benefits of Alternate Day Fasting/CRON

Garnet,
That is interesting! I have done the hcg protocol about 4 years ago, and I find that I can no longer eat sugar/wheat without suffering, but I can eat potatoes/root vegetables. I am going to do the tater hack for 4 days starting tomorrow, so I will know if I don't lose that I may have issues with weight loss and potatoes as well.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,757
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Leona, if you have time and are so inclined, could you go to Dr J's website, explain the situation, and ask if he can explain what is happening? Over the years he has dealt with a lot of different metabolisms and situations. He may have insight.

And, if you do and if he replies, please share.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member
 
garnet10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 964
Gallery: garnet10
Stats: 182/Goal 125
WOE: hCG
Start Date: hCG 10/9/10; restarted 10/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Garnet,
That is interesting! I have done the hcg protocol about 4 years ago, and I find that I can no longer eat sugar/wheat without suffering, but I can eat potatoes/root vegetables. I am going to do the tater hack for 4 days starting tomorrow, so I will know if I don't lose that I may have issues with weight loss and potatoes as well.
I actually found this out before hcg, but thought after hcg things would be different. I once lost weight and got down to goal by having shakes twice a day with a regular dinner; once the diet was over and I returned to eating a sandwich at lunch time (just 2 slices of bread daily), my weight gradually went right back on. I was really surprised but realized, "I'm starting to see a pattern here!"

I think the key is realizing every body is different, and what may be true for one person may not necessarily be true for another.
garnet10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 845
Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
So i decided to do as Nancy suggested and contact Dr. J. I wrote it all out went to his web stie and posted it but it would not go thru. I need help how to do it now, any suggestions!! I need his email address, anyone got it?
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:59 AM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,757
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Dang, I just tried and got an error message too. ^%$^%$#

We know BUDDDs are able to email the doctor. I hope one of them reads this.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #18
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,960
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Leona, my thoughts on this are that maybe you never really had a decrease in energy like those of us who are very overweight? You started out pretty close to your goal, so I doubt you're going to feel a huge increase in energy like those of us who carry 60+ extra lbs. I know JUDDD works to get the weight off until you reach a healthy weight, but I doubt it could make any of us effortlessly smaller than we should be for our age(s). I don't know if that is the case for you or not, of course.
__________________


"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."


"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #19
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Asheville, NC / Marietta, Ga
Posts: 3,757
Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Sadly, not everyone gets the DD energy.

Leona, how tall are you? And on the website what exercise level do you use to figure your calories?
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #20
Senior LCF Member
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 845
Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eieio View Post
YOUR SO TINY!
110-114 is very small. Unless your 3 feet tall? Smile.
Our age is a very big factor.
I'm turning 57 very soon.
All my life I've eating all I wanted and kept healthy with.
Young adult is was never over 130# Hung out at 125.
I've carried my wt. in hip area.
So my question for u.
What was ur normal young self wt? My guess? 100-105.
I like being toward a senior citizen age...I don't work near as hard as I us to at living.
Hubby has me spoiled. I like.
I try to be realistic with things.
We ain't 16....happy face here.
My weight in my 20's was 109 - 112!
Also about age - at McDonalds you get a senior discount at age 55!! Coffee or soda is about 50 cents!! Nice to get old sometimes!
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 845
Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Leona- How tall are you? If you are above 5'1" 110-114 could just be hard to maintain. I'm 5'2" and doubt that I could effortlessly maintain that range. I moved my goal from 112 to 117. For me, I don't think I could do it without a lot of work.
To answer you, I'm just like you Carly - 5'2"!!!
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #22
Senior LCF Member
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 845
Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Leona, my thoughts on this are that maybe you never really had a decrease in energy like those of us who are very overweight? You started out pretty close to your goal, so I doubt you're going to feel a huge increase in energy like those of us who carry 60+ extra lbs. I know JUDDD works to get the weight off until you reach a healthy weight, but I doubt it could make any of us effortlessly smaller than we should be for our age(s). I don't know if that is the case for you or not, of course.
I think this is it! Thanks for pointing this out too!

Leona
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 845
Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Sadly, not everyone gets the DD energy.

Leona, how tall are you? And on the website what exercise level do you use to figure your calories?
I'm 5'2" and used the exercise level at the one that says something like 3 times a week.

Leona ( who someday will learn how to put quotes all in one posting)
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #24
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,260
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonak View Post
I'm 5'2" and used the exercise level at the one that says something like 3 times a week.

Leona ( who someday will learn how to put quotes all in one posting)
Hey Leona: Look down at the right hand side and find the " (quote) sign. When you click on it at the bottom of a post, it will turn red. Now go to another one you want to quote and click the " and it will turn red.

When you hit reply, all the ones that turned red will appear and you can put your comment in between each post and then hit "submit".
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #25
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,459
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Hey Leona: Look down at the right hand side and find the " (quote) sign. When you click on it at the bottom of a post, it will turn red. Now go to another one you want to quote and click the " and it will turn red.

When you hit reply, all the ones that turned red will appear and you can put your comment in between each post and then hit "submit".
Thank Yam-Yam, I never tried to figure that one out, but will be sure to utilize it now that I know!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:41 AM   #26
Senior LCF Member
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 845
Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Hey Leona: Look down at the right hand side and find the " (quote) sign. When you click on it at the bottom of a post, it will turn red. Now go to another one you want to quote and click the " and it will turn red.

When you hit reply, all the ones that turned red will appear and you can put your comment in between each post and then hit "submit".
Well I tried this Yam-Yam and it did not turn red but it took me here only! I tried a couple times and all I get is the above! I cannot get 2 or more postings to answer at once.

Help Please!

Leona
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:20 AM   #27
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,369
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Leona, the first post you want to quote, click the middle "+ button & it should turn red. Then scroll down to the next post you want to quote and hit the "quote" button. Then you should get the message box where you can post in between the quotes. Make sense? You can click the "+ button for as many posts as you want to quote and then hit the "quote" button on the last one you want to quote.
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member
 
leonak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 845
Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Leona, the first post you want to quote, click the middle "+ button & it should turn red. Then scroll down to the next post you want to quote and hit the "quote" button. Then you should get the message box where you can post in between the quotes. Make sense? You can click the "+ button for as many posts as you want to quote and then hit the "quote" button on the last one you want to quote.
It works!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonak View Post
Well I tried this Yam-Yam and it did not turn red but it took me here only! I tried a couple times and all I get is the above! I cannot get 2 or more postings to answer at on

Help Please!

Leona
Got it now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Thank Yam-Yam, I never tried to figure that one out, but will be sure to utilize it now that I know!
Works when you learn how!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Hey Leona: Look down at the right hand side and find the " (quote) sign. When you click on it at the bottom of a post, it will turn red. Now go to another one you want to quote and click the " and it will turn red.

When you hit reply, all the ones that turned red will appear and you can put your comment in between each post and then hit "submit".


Wonderful!!!

Last edited by leonak; 12-13-2012 at 10:46 AM..
leonak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #29
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Yam-Yam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,260
Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
I guess I should have said "quotations sign" meaning the " in the middle. Sorry I was not specific enough! It took me a while to figure that out too. Glad it's working for you now! Wooo-Hooo! Good job on that last post with all the quotes!
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:42 AM   #30
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 7,459
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonak View Post
I'm 5'2" and used the exercise level at the one that says something like 3 times a week.

Leona ( who someday will learn how to put quotes all in one posting)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Hey Leona: Look down at the right hand side and find the " (quote) sign. When you click on it at the bottom of a post, it will turn red. Now go to another one you want to quote and click the " and it will turn red.

When you hit reply, all the ones that turned red will appear and you can put your comment in between each post and then hit "submit".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Thank Yam-Yam, I never tried to figure that one out, but will be sure to utilize it now that I know!
How fun!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.