Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   The Stress (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/790665-stress.html)

halos 12-04-2012 09:33 AM

The Stress

Every few days I decide to quit because the stress of a poor DD gets to me. I started November 10 Looking at my weight this morning I am down 8 pounds. Even done mperfectly it is working.

I decided this morning to relax a bit. Today instead of saving all my calories till supper, I am eating a bite whenever I want to. I have some chicken thighs cooked, so put one in a container and will have a bite or two as needed. Hoping this will difuse the stress. I can eat 2 thighs and still be under 500 calories.

I seriously want to join the potato hack, but am afraid it will derail me since I am not well established in my rotations yet. sigh.

For all you newbies like me... JUDDD done imperfectly still works. My DD are often 600-800 calories and I've lost 8 pounds in a month.

mom23kids 12-04-2012 09:44 AM

We started at almost the same time :) I have to eat every couple hours on my DDs or I go crazy lol.

I'm doing the potato hack right now and am taking a break from my JUDDD rotations while I do it-just eating potatoes until full. I'll start my rotations back on up Saturday with a normal UD.

You've done great so far with your loss-keep at it and it will get easier :hugs:

angie1 12-04-2012 09:56 AM

Don't stress! You are doing wonderful !! A lot of people find the mini meals very satisfying and helpful for keeping away hunger

The DDs get easier, keep up the good losses!!! :D

Kettleboy 12-04-2012 10:07 AM

8 lbs in three weeks is great going, keep your rotations and forget hacks and shortcuts until you have a major stall. Keep doing what your doing and relax

LoCarbGal 12-04-2012 10:56 AM

Great job Sally, and great attitude! Just keep at it, and you'll keep losing. Even slowly, it's better than if you hadn't found JUDDD and were still 8 pounds heavier (or worse, gained!)

DesertGurl 12-04-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16116975)
Great job Sally, and great attitude! Just keep at it, and you'll keep losing. Even slowly, it's better than if you hadn't found JUDDD and were still 8 pounds heavier (or worse, gained!)

^^^^This! ^^^^ I tell myself this all the time.

Be kind to yourself and know that you ARE doing good things for yourself!

Like the old saying goes, it didn't come on overnight, so it's not going to leave overnight.. hard, I know, but it's true nonetheless.. keep reminding yourself that things are happening, changes are being made and come next month or next year the chances that you'll be smaller are GREAT! :sing:

zipp2play 12-04-2012 11:09 AM

I agree with others, DON'T hack into what is already working great for you! If DD's are too low for you, add in a few more calories!

Kissa 12-04-2012 02:23 PM

Brilliant post Halos. You are doing it pretty well I'd say. :)

Babsbabs 12-04-2012 03:13 PM

You are doing great Sally! I :heart: JUDDD as it feels like no diet at all half the time. I plan to JUDDD forever as it brought my weight down to a weight I Feel good about. I am still JUDDDing with the potatoes and am wasting a perfectly good UD on it today but it is something I could only "hack":laugh:for a few days. Regular JUDDD is something that feels good for weight control for life. 8 pounds dieting every second day since November 10th is fantastic!

Carly 12-04-2012 04:27 PM

If it isn't broke- don't fix it! Your loss has been great. I did 1 potato DD and said why? JUDDD works perfectly for me and I don't want to mess with it right now.

KeirasMom 12-04-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly (Post 16117597)
If it isn't broke- don't fix it! Your loss has been great. I did 1 potato DD and said why? JUDDD works perfectly for me and I don't want to mess with it right now.

:goodpost: This was exactly my experience. :D