Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #361
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Nancy,

Have you thought about trying to add fat to the potatoes and doing this one more time? I am just curious, if that may do the trick? Or what about taking cinnamon or chromium beforehand?

I agree that it may be worth it for me to interrupt my plan to try this and see if I could see healing with my IR? I have fallen in love with my appetite suppression that I have with HFMP, that it seems a bit frightening to stop the plan and possibly stir up the hunger monster. Although as most have stated, they have hunger issues under control.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html

Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #362
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Or vinegar. Dang it, I forgot to add the vinegar and I know that can make a huge difference (golly, I love experimenting!)
Old 12-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #363
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Nancy, you're the elephant whisperer. You'll know what to do.
Sunday, I feel exactly the same about hfmp finally quieting the cravings. (After weighing in this morning i'm not quite as certain about its potential for weight loss in this n=1 body.) But I'm feeling zero cravings on the taters. I have NO idea why.
This is a lot of fun.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #364
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: becksterinindy
Nancy I was so afraid of what happened to you happening to me so that is why I went the cold tater route and so far no symptoms at all. I did add the malt vinegar to them though

I am about to make hash browns from scratch though so we shall see what happens.

Sunday I sure don't blame you for not wanting to mess with a good thing and esp. if you are not stalled but also understand the urgency to jump on the wagon I am well carbed up and had to do something to stop my madness

I am bad and not weighing the spuds or counting calories.... just eating when and if I want. Not committed to any certain amount of days either. Just have no idea how long I will do it but so far so good.

Last edited by becksterinindy; 12-02-2012 at 06:11 PM..
Old 12-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #365
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttie99 View Post
Ok everyone, I was getting hungry so I decided to go with an all potato diet no calorie counts. Ouizoid, I am still interested in hearing about your thanksgiving bloat!! so to keep me untrack I will try to post daily this potato experiment. Not planning on tracking cals but will do my best. No blood sugar issues I am aware of.

12/2 wt 173.5 - feel bloated due to my treats!
Breakfast: 180 cal small yukon potatoes microwaved with pepper salt.
lunch: 4 boiled potatoes about 180 with P and S, boiled in water with garlic powder, italien seasoning and salt. (didn't really add much flavor) Tasted "creamier" then microwaved...

So far I am not really that hungry and not craving anything. I kind of like that I don't have to worry about what to cook etc. I also love potatoes so I hope I can hang on to at least this Saturday. Not planning on doing any exercise.

Thank you joy joy and Sunday for your support!

Su11 did you lose an additional 4 lbs after you lost your bloat weight?

I am planning to buy some FF chicken stock cubes to boil my potatoes to add more flavor. Maybe sprinkle them with chili powder or chipolte... I am not a good cook. Please help with ideas!! If any one has any suggestions on how I can make my potatoes taste better I would really appreciate it. I am not planning on adding any oils or pam. I am going to use only seasonings, herbs, maybe little sugar free ketchup and hot sauce. Have not tried the potatoes with vinegar yet or made any hashbrowns.

Thanks!
My new favorite is lemon pepper seasoning sprinkled on the cold boild potato.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #366
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SICCHI
Stats: 149/138/130
WOE: FAST-5
Start Date: 29/8/12
Well, I'm on my 2nd potato DD and feeling pretty good. My last DD was a PD, and I actually ate under 500 cal which is the first clean DD in a while so that was great. Weight wise... i will check tomorrow as TOM is due today and my weight is always way up. I find my sweet cravings are absent with potatoes, and I am satisfied.
Also.... I did low carb for about 5 months earlier this year, and I had low blood pressure, felt faint and awful and had no energy at all to exercise . FOR MONTHS! I know low carb works for alot of people, but for me it simply did not. So maybe this PD is good for people like myself. Also, I wonder if the others having success on the potatoes are fellow mid-high carb eaters??

Anyways, very interesting stuff. I am eating whatever I like on my UD's, but for some reason have incorporated potatoes into at least 1 meal the last 2 UD's the more I bake them in differant spices and experiment, the tastier they get. My fiance was pretty impressed with last nights batch of wedges. Hats off to me!

If eating potatoes on DD's can keep me under my 400/500 cal limit on DD's, I all for it!
Old 12-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #367
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: divinemsm54
Stats: 254/173/150
WOE: JUDDD, mod. carb, HCG
Start Date: 7/15/12
All right potato Budds, tee hee, I'm in for a potato DD tomorrow! I've been oh-so-struggling to keep UDs reasonable with little success, so I'm hoping potato magic will decrease my wheat/sugar cravings that have been kicking my butt on up days. It's funny, I have little to no trouble keeping good DDs, but up days are my down-fall...why should eating be harder than not eating? A zen koan for the dieting monks...
--patty
Old 12-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #368
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: C'Marie
Stats: 270/down 110-ish/ goal 147
WOE: hCG Rx shots/JUDDD maintain
Start Date: 1/4/2010 Now R9 P2
Boiled a nice selection of red and yellow small potatoes in chicken stock and spices (whole) so I can cool them, and then decide if I want to dice up and have like soup or eat just plain cold or reheated with some kind of condiment; and baked a nice selection of red, yellow, purple, and sweet to eat with malt vinegar and salt. I kept out one sweet and some yellows/reds raw to cook as waffle fries next. I have a reserve half small bag of reds for backup. I'm ready to go tomorrow!

Last edited by C'Marie; 12-02-2012 at 10:47 PM..
Old 12-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #369
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Ok......I have a problem! Maybe one of you can help. I went to the store for malt vinegar this afternoon. Not only did they not carry it; but, the people I asked didn't even know what it was!?!!! Huh? I realize it's a small town grocer; but, it is a chain. Guess I'll have to wait til I go to the big town next week. Any other vinegar work? I have rice, ACV, distilled.

Any suggestions will be helpful!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #370
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: C'Marie
Stats: 270/down 110-ish/ goal 147
WOE: hCG Rx shots/JUDDD maintain
Start Date: 1/4/2010 Now R9 P2
Shari, I use acv on my fries if I can't get malt
I also bought rice just to try it. What colors potatoes do you have?

Good luck!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:42 PM   #371
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: becksterinindy
Shari you can use any of those vinegars but not using any vinegar is fine too .... just no fat. Sorry you couldn't find the malt. I had never bought it before either but knew from Arthur Treatcher's (?sp) Fish and Chips in the 70's I liked it.

I have said all my life that if I could only choose 1 food to eat for the rest of my life it would be potatoes but I even wondering if I want to do another day of potatoes

C'Marie looks like you are ready and set
Old 12-02-2012, 11:42 PM   #372
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
C'Marie, I have baking potatoes, russets, yukon gold & sweet potatoes. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll let you know what I think since I've never eaten vinegar with potatoes! I saw a bag of those colored potatoes you mentioned when I went to the store. They were called Steakhouse potatoes or something like that!

Becky, you were posting the same time I was. So, I edited this to say thank you for your thoughts, too! I love potatoes & will try to give this a week. Not sure if I'll make it; but, that is my goal.

I’ve always wanted to be normal, but lately I’ve come to suspect that this is it.

Last edited by Shari4; 12-02-2012 at 11:45 PM..
Old 12-03-2012, 02:12 AM   #373
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SICCHI
Stats: 149/138/130
WOE: FAST-5
Start Date: 29/8/12
my DDPD didn't go as expected. I had a potato for breakfast because my UD carb-fest yesterday left me starving! and had my potatoes for lunch. I got off work with the plan of roasting some potatoes for dinner (which I did), but once I got in the door I was shaking - I needed some fuel real bad. Now, sometimes I get low blood pressure, it's no biggie, and TOM came today so maybe that had something to do with. Anyhoo, I grabbed a sourdough roll off the bench and gobbled it down. Then I had an apricot. And THEN I felt ok again
I still had my potatoes for dinner just less. I hope this doesn't affect my weight, I estimated about 650 cal (instead of 400) I seem to only be maintaining at the moment. It gets frustrating.

I put my leftover roasted potatoes in a container in the fridge to have tomorrow morning as they really did keep my full until lunch, so I may just aim for a lighter UD tomorrow. Not sure for wednesday what to do. Maybe just be more prepared so there is no chance for shakes to occur, i noticed others have mentioned that also (about the shakes ). Has anyone else had a slip on a PD?

Last edited by SICCHI; 12-03-2012 at 02:16 AM..
Old 12-03-2012, 04:21 AM   #374
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/200/180
Starting my week off on the right foot--a cold red potato dipped in malt vinegar--tasted so good I'm going to do it again for lunch.

We baked a bunch of reds and russets yesterday, and they are so good cold. Looks like they are calculating at about 125-150 calories a piece. I'm not going to do the UD/DD rotations this week, so I figure I'll be eating 8-10 potatoes a day. Wow.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:27 AM   #375
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari4 View Post
Ok......I have a problem! Maybe one of you can help. I went to the store for malt vinegar this afternoon. Not only did they not carry it; but, the people I asked didn't even know what it was!?!!! Huh? I realize it's a small town grocer; but, it is a chain. Guess I'll have to wait til I go to the big town next week. Any other vinegar work? I have rice, ACV, distilled.

Any suggestions will be helpful!
Not a suggestion but I was very surprised that our small town grocerey store had malt vinegar. I am going to the "bigger" town today and will stop by the gigantic store they have and check out the potato aisle. I am becoming a potato collector. I have little bags of every kind I can find. Plus the plain old russet. I plan on planting potatoes in February in my garden so I can add new potatoes. Cold and boiled of course.

Plus I did an experiment yesterday since I was a craft show and they were having a meal as a fundraiser. Something about a bunch of men cooking in quantity for a cause. Anyway I ate lunch of green beans, mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak and fruit cocktail. Thought buying some cookies by the pound from them would be a good test too. Eating them was a treat since I had cookies of all kinds of escriptions. YUM!!
Afterwards stopped at the grocery store on my way home and bought more potatoes and ate dinner on the road. A cold boiled potato out of my ice chest.
My goal for the potato diet is to have 144 as my high bounce aftger an UD. So this morning the scale says 143.6. PERFECT.

I am having a potato DD

My suggestion to everyone is to keep cold, boiled potatoes in the frig at all times. Quick, easy and so good. Any variety is fine but having a choice is really nice. Eliminates the thought process of what to eat. Can't believe I have missed out on the Yukon Golds all these years. love them.
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
158/152/139 JUDDD 10/28/2014

Last edited by adillenal; 12-03-2012 at 05:28 AM..
Old 12-03-2012, 05:39 AM   #376
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
Cold and boiled of course.

Plus I did an experiment yesterday since I was a craft show and they were having a meal as a fundraiser. Something about a bunch of men cooking in quantity for a cause. Anyway I ate lunch of green beans, mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak and fruit cocktail. Thought buying some cookies by the pound from them would be a good test too. Eating them was a treat since I had cookies of all kinds of escriptions. YUM!!
Afterwards stopped at the grocery store on my way home and bought more potatoes and ate dinner on the road. A cold boiled potato out of my ice chest.
My goal for the potato diet is to have 144 as my high bounce aftger an UD. So this morning the scale says 143.6. PERFECT.

I am having a potato DD

My suggestion to everyone is to keep cold, boiled potatoes in the frig at all times. Quick, easy and so good. Any variety is fine but having a choice is really nice. Eliminates the thought process of what to eat. Can't believe I have missed out on the Yukon Golds all these years. love them.
Congrats Adi!!! I think you may have solved Nancy's problem!!!

Nancy, did you eat your first new potatoes cold or hot? I am thinking this may be what you need to tweak next time!
Old 12-03-2012, 05:46 AM   #377
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

For Nancy! And other P-hack budds!

The reason that Cold is important in this trial!

Cold Potatoes & Blood Glucose | Diabetes | Bastyr Center for Natural Health
Old 12-03-2012, 05:49 AM   #378
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cuttie99
Stats: 5'2 171
WOE: post hcg, lost 60lbs
Start Date: Juddd 4/30, restarted 11/30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICCHI View Post
Well, I'm on my 2nd potato DD and feeling pretty good. My last DD was a PD, and I actually ate under 500 cal which is the first clean DD in a while so that was great. Weight wise... i will check tomorrow as TOM is due today and my weight is always way up. I find my sweet cravings are absent with potatoes, and I am satisfied.
Also.... I did low carb for about 5 months earlier this year, and I had low blood pressure, felt faint and awful and had no energy at all to exercise . FOR MONTHS! I know low carb works for alot of people, but for me it simply did not. So maybe this PD is good for people like myself. Also, I wonder if the others having success on the potatoes are fellow mid-high carb eaters??

Anyways, very interesting stuff. I am eating whatever I like on my UD's, but for some reason have incorporated potatoes into at least 1 meal the last 2 UD's the more I bake them in differant spices and experiment, the tastier they get. My fiance was pretty impressed with last nights batch of wedges. Hats off to me!

If eating potatoes on DD's can keep me under my 400/500 cal limit on DD's, I all for it!
Sichi, are you adding fat and other foods to your potato dd's?
Old 12-03-2012, 05:50 AM   #379
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
Not a suggestion but I was very surprised that our small town grocerey store had malt vinegar. I am going to the "bigger" town today and will stop by the gigantic store they have and check out the potato aisle. I am becoming a potato collector. I have little bags of every kind I can find. Plus the plain old russet. I plan on planting potatoes in February in my garden so I can add new potatoes. Cold and boiled of course.

I am having a potato DD

Congrats adi!! are you just eating the potatoes without fat too?
Old 12-03-2012, 06:14 AM   #380
Senior LCF Member

well drum roll please.... I lost 3lbs!! after my potato dd!, no fat, 1.5 tsp of 50% sugar free ketchup, 3 sugar free hard candies, 3 pieces of sugar free gum, water, 1 crystal light drink (don't usually drink this stuff but wanted something different then water), salt, pepper, dash hot sauce, and about 700 cals of 50 % cooked potatoes and 50% reheated refrigerated potatoes then rewarmed.

My headache got better after the advil but still lingered and I tried to chew gum to distract me. I had no cravings for other foods. of course if I saw another food I would want to eat it but no real craving for it. This morning no headache, less bloating. I also did not urinate too much yesterday so I was shocked to see 3 lbs lost. not sure how I got rid of it! not sure if it was related to the potatoes or just that I stuck with my dd.

Not bad, however I can't eat potatoes every single day.... its needs to be more apealing...

My main struggle with judd is 2 things... It's hard for me to eat 500 cals and not be hungry so I push it to 700 which I lose weight but I am thinking and craving food all day and still hungry!. so its a long suffering day and sometimes I give up and blow it. The second issue is after a dd I am starving!!! I wake up and I want to eat the house. So my up days usually turn into uuaa days. Thus juddd is wonderful but I really need to be be disaplined. the potato day was easier then any dd I ever had. It might benefit those that are struggling with their dd's and mmight help cravings on UD?.....

What I am thinking is to do potato dd but with a twist to help me be able to stick to them better. My potato exeriment will be to eat regular ud foods and try to have at least 1 potato that day to my aloted cals, about 1800. for my dd i will eat about 500 cals of potatoes and leave 200 cals for oil, salsa, condiments to start, if I start craving other foods I can have a bite or 2 of fruit, bread, meat etc.

any feedback on my experiement will be greatly appreciated. what do you think...

I think this might work for me. because fat free potatoes are not very apealing to me and this way I will be able to hopefully manage my dd's better.

My other issues with the potato only diet is I will not be able to eat 1800 cals of potatoes which was surprising to me. However if I add sour cream and bacon etc.. who knows!!

this morning so far I don't feel like eating the house. had a pear and plan on eating healthy. looking forward to a successsful up day!!

What ever you are craving now will be there for you to eat when you are done losing weight!!
Old 12-03-2012, 06:29 AM   #381
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patkid
Stats: 199/163.8/165
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2014
I've been reading this thread with interest.
Do you think Butter Buds would be okay to use or Molly McButter?
Thanks.
Pat
Old 12-03-2012, 06:33 AM   #382
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sunday, thank you for finding that article! I got sick 30 minutes after eating hot potatoes. Sounds like I set myself up. Also sounds like the sick feeling would have passed if I had ridden it out instead of grabbing the baked turkey and butter.

I am happy because I now know more about myself. Golly, it would be great if the potato hack really does normalize some of this mess.

So. Boiled. In small doses. Cold. Dipped in vinegar. Here I come.

PS: all those potato descriptions have me salivating! And, 'zoid said she is seeing similar results with squash. I adore any and all squash!!!
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.

Last edited by gotsomeold; 12-03-2012 at 07:00 AM..
Old 12-03-2012, 06:35 AM   #383
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Pat,
Molly has no fat? I have never used it, but it should be fine. Spices and sauces with no fat/ no sugar are allowed.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:37 AM   #384
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

cuttie!

3 lbs! Now that is a good whoosh!

I would say it is a success. Boring success, but a success!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #385
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Nancy, will be watching your experiment with interest. So, maybe you just need to ride out the first few days, eat the taters cold and with vinegar, and things will get better?

My numbers were so high, I'm scared to try it, for fear it will just get worse and worse. Since my lunch numbers weren't horrible, but supper was awful, it seemed to be a cumulative effect. Probably didn't help that I was sitting watching a movie for the whole 2 hours after supper. I know exercise helps bring down high numbers too. So maybe I need to eat my taters cold, with vinegar, and then take a brisk walk after every meal with them. Although, I don't think my dh would let me try again with how high they went, and how bad I felt when I came down from that high. So if you see normalization, I can tell him we just have to get through the first few days, and then it might get better.

SICCHI--that shakiness was probably the result of low blood sugar, rather than pressure. The potatoes may have spiked your glucose a bit (or a lot) and then you had a big hit of insulin to handle it, which dropped you too low in the other direction. Reactive hypoglycemia is what it's called. Not waiting so long to eat again can help ward off the shakes. But really, without a blood glucose monitor, there's no real way to tell what is going on with the sugar levels. Hope it gets better for you.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:21 AM   #386
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Tina, good point about exercising after eating. I am 100% with your DH about you staying away from carbs in isolation. ...At least until we know a heck of a lot more about this. Obviously some diagnosed diabetics are handling the hack with panache.

Tell you what, I will be our mutual guinea pig: run the test, prick my fingers and write it all down, and see what happens.

From there we can extrapolate your probable results and risk. Then you and DH can make an slightly more informed decision. And you can never eat potatoes again in your whole life.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:26 AM   #387
Major LCF Poster!

Potato Hack, day 4.
It's weird. I don't find this boring at all! It seems to reduce a few of the hundreds of variables involved in this grand examination of the elephant (to use Nancy's image). And although I like great food with great people, I prefer simplicity on a day-in-day-out basis.

No potatoes yet today. They're cooked, measured, and in the fridge. I'm back to rotations (at least that's my intention) and I LOVE having the day's allotment sitting there.

Observations/Yammerings:

1. Today I'm observing pre- and post-prandial hunger patterns. They seem precise and sharp on the potato diet. So precise and sharp that I didn't feel capable of rotations for the first couple of days. They sort of threw me off the horse.
The great thing is that the hunger is fleeting. Just wham, and gone again. It's a different kind of hunger altogether than what I've known on LC or HC.
I wonder there's a direct relationship between these hungers and the insulinogenic mechanism suggested by Ouiz.
Today I'm going to ride a few of those hunger waves and see what happens.

2. I've dropped a bit of weight overnight. More on that later.

3. My energy is excellent - elevated and more consistent than usual. There could be a thousand reasons for this: happy potato chemicals, the removal of foods my body doesn't like, an exciting new experiment, etc.

4. Headache is dissipating. I suspect allergies, anyway, and not a potato fog. Puffball eyes also dissipating (happy not to look like Ms. Potato Head).

Thanks to everybody for the thread, and to Adi for the lemon pepper suggestion.

Happy day, potato heads.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:44 AM   #388
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
kristin--I notice the exact same thing--A sharp hunger that quickly passes and a profound nonhunger is left in its wake--and I think we are all noticing that there IS an glucose spike after eating potatoes, and for some of us, the insulin clearing effect is very beneficial, leading to (I believe) improved insulin functioning (time will tell, ha. Hope I will not be eating my words!).

Today is my first day back on the full-on tater diet, although I have eaten taters every day since stopping monoeating last thursday. My weight is a half pound BELOW where it was that day. So weird, but integrating potatoes back in has made all the difference in the world in my eating patterns. I just don't have noshy cravy needy food stuff.

Right now my intention is to do at least 2-4 potato only days per week--

by the way--if y'all haven't sliced sweet potatoes into disks and baked em in the oven (400 for 35 mins) til brown and crunchy on the outside and soft and sweet on the inside, y'all haven't lived! This is so much fun!

Also--used my crockpot yesterday and baked 2 russets and 5 yukon golds. So easy--4 hours on high and they were done and ready to pop into the fridge.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #389
Major LCF Poster!

Ouiz, there is a lot of back and forth on *** about whether or not sweet potatoes and/or yams are a part of this deal. What's your thought?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #390
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
I've been including them for the last few days post "potatoes only"--seems ok--I am going to experiment this week with adding them in.

By the way, there is a new thread over at *** in the "odds and ends" forum where people are doing variations of the PPD--and reporting their experiments. My experiment this week will be to include sweet potatoes. Some people are adding in a tiny bit of fat (tsp or so per tater), some people are including a few veggies or a wee bit of protein but all are keeping the experiment low in fat. Should be fun to follow as we do our own experimenting over here!
Closed Thread