Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Food Plans for Monday! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/790067-ud-food-plans-monday.html)

mom23kids 11-26-2012 06:21 AM

UD Food Plans for Monday!
 
It's 9am and I've had two bottles of water, a diet Dr. Pepper and a cookie so far :laugh:

lunch-stuffing with diced chicken mixed in 200ish calories
supper??? I really want to hit my UD calorie level today (just under 1,800), so something big!

Snacks-bbq almonds

deedee 11-26-2012 06:42 AM

Good morning!

I'm just starting JUDD, and planned today as an UD, so that I only have 2 DD's during the work week. I'm not sure what to expect out of them.

I had a big breakfast today of bacon and a whey protein/flax seed pancake, with some sugar free maple syrup. Had been denying myself the syrup since it's pretty carby, but it was delicious. Lunch is leftover chicken parm I made last night, and dinner will be steak.

Now just have to plan tomorrow's mini-meals!

Librarygirl 11-26-2012 06:54 AM

Bkfast...1 cup coffee (3?) T half/half, splenda (60)
diet Mt. Dew, Cheetos :o (480!!)

Lunch: Wendy's chili/cheese and sour cream :D
junior chocolate Frosty

Dinner: Pork chops and stuffing ...some veg.

snacks: cocoa almonds, coconut fruit bar...whatever I want!!:sing:

Rayne_W 11-26-2012 06:56 AM

B - 1 oz macadamia nuts, tea

L - possible/worried about cal count: leftover green bean casserole and mashed potatoes/gravy

D - Chicken Paprika, buttered broccoli, leftover pumpkin pie

Will be measuring everything to make sure I don't go over my 2135 cal limit.

KeirasMom 11-26-2012 08:05 AM

B: Black coffee, cranberry English muffin w/FF cream cheese and pastrami (I know it sounds weird, but it's good).
L: Chili w/habanero sauce
D: I've been craving a burger, so I'm thinking it's going to be burgers and fries tonight.
Wine: I think I'm recovered enough from Saturday to have a bit. :D

Librarygirl 11-26-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16099922)
B: Black coffee, cranberry English muffin w/FF cream cheese and pastrami (I know it sounds weird, but it's good).
L: Chili w/habanero sauce
D: I've been craving a burger, so I'm thinking it's going to be burgers and fries tonight.
Wine: I think I'm recovered enough from Saturday to have a bit. :D

:p:cool:

Librarygirl 11-26-2012 11:17 AM

So far...Cheetos (I ate the whole GRAB bag!) 640 whopping calories! :D

1 cup of coffee, 2ish T half/half (50)

Nonfat strawberry Greek yogurt (80)

small chili w/sour cream & saltine crackers (278)

junior chocolate frosty (143)

Sub Total = 1191


P.S. My co-workers don't say anything but I see them looking at what I'm eating, and I know they're wondering if I've given up on dieting. ;) :D

Crazy PreK Teacher 11-26-2012 12:18 PM

So far...

Hubby & I went out to lunch...been forever!!! I have a sick kitty who is being put down today...I needed something yummy for comfort!!! I am soooo attached to my animals:cry:

Anyway...Pei Wei Asian food.

I chose the lunch-size mongolian beef, vietnamese pepper slaw, and noodles(just a few bites), & 10 pea pods from DH's meal.

Total: 394 calories + prolly lots of sodium

Not sure about dinner...hamburger patty w/ crumbled blue cheese, bacon, and A1 sauce sounds good.

Rayne_W 11-26-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy PreK Teacher (Post 16100404)
I have a sick kitty who is being put down today...I needed something yummy for comfort!!! I am soooo attached to my animals:cry:

:console: I'm so sorry. :sad:

LoCarbGal 11-26-2012 12:40 PM

I'm so sorry about kitty Crazy PreK. It's really hard to let go of our furry babies. Take care.

Crazy PreK Teacher 11-26-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayne_W (Post 16100429)
:console: I'm so sorry. :sad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16100453)
I'm so sorry about kitty Crazy PreK. It's really hard to let go of our furry babies. Take care.

Thank you girlies!!!:sad: My hubby just left with him to the vet's office. I laid with him in bed for about 30 minutes...he has always loved to lay on my chest and nudge my face with love. I am going to miss his sweet "luvs" and precious face!!!

Flutter 11-26-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy PreK Teacher (Post 16100486)
Thank you girlies!!!:sad: My hubby just left with him to the vet's office. I laid with him in bed for about 30 minutes...he has always loved to lay on my chest and nudge my face with love. I am going to miss his sweet "luvs" and precious face!!!

:hugs: I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry! :(

Librarygirl 11-26-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy PreK Teacher (Post 16100486)
Thank you girlies!!!:sad: My hubby just left with him to the vet's office. I laid with him in bed for about 30 minutes...he has always loved to lay on my chest and nudge my face with love. I am going to miss his sweet "luvs" and precious face!!!

:console: Soooo sorry.:sad: My animals are precious to me too. I really feel for you.

deedee 11-26-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Thank you girlies!!! My hubby just left with him to the vet's office. I laid with him in bed for about 30 minutes...he has always loved to lay on my chest and nudge my face with love. I am going to miss his sweet "luvs" and precious face!!!
Oh that's so sad, I'm so sorry! Losing a little pet is like losing a family member.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:25 AM.