Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Sunday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/790024-dd-sunday.html)

Librarygirl 11-25-2012 08:18 AM

DD Sunday

I am shaking I'm so hungry today!! I'm afraid I might not have gotten enough calories yesterday? I had only one meal, really, but I ate a lot! I think, lol. Last night I had a few drinks that I figured would at least get me to my UD cals, if not over...this morning I was down over 1 lb from yesterday, but probably dehydration. So, scarfed down two sugar cookies already...thinking about 200 cals? No icing, about 2X2 in. each. Drinking coffee now with 2 T half and half (40)...have a frozen dinner for later, and will probably have a cup of broth or two.

How's your DD going?:)

calichris 11-25-2012 10:17 AM

It just started over here in California. :D

It sounds like it's possible your UD might have been low. I've noticed that for me, low UDs make for harder DDs, and the reverse is also true.

Did you get hungry before or after the sugar cookies? Just wondering, because I think that it would be hard for me to have cookies on my DD and not get hungry later (although I've never tried it!), but YMMV. :)

p.s. it's ok to go a little higher on your DD calories on a day like this if you need to. No suffering allowed on JUDDD. ;)

wanttolose70 11-25-2012 10:22 AM

I agree with Christina. Having sugar so early only helps me make me feel hungrier later. Try broth,or something spicy, or some filling oatmeal. Those are things that I use to keep the Hunger Monster from taking over.

Carly 11-25-2012 10:24 AM

Half a packet of diet swiss miss in black coffee (18 cal)
Probably my regular bedtime snack:
3 Kim's Deli pops (30)
.5 ounce Turkey pepperoni (35)
1 Laughing cow light wedge (35)
1 packet roast seaweed (10)

Maybe broth if cold and or hungry during the day/ evening(15)

(Under 135 for the day)

Librarygirl 11-25-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calichris (Post 16098394)
It just started over here in California. :D

It sounds like it's possible your UD might have been low. I've noticed that for me, low UDs make for harder DDs, and the reverse is also true.

Did you get hungry before or after the sugar cookies? Just wondering, because I think that it would be hard for me to have cookies on my DD and not get hungry later (although I've never tried it!), but YMMV. :)

p.s. it's ok to go a little higher on your DD calories on a day like this if you need to. No suffering allowed on JUDDD. ;)

Was ravenous before I ate the cookies. Since then I had two cups of coffee w/half/half/skim milk, and 2 cups of canteloupe. Was very disappointed in the canteloupe because it was not ripe. :( I don't think the cookies will foil me today. If there were more of them maybe, lol.:D

TryingJudd 11-25-2012 11:53 AM

I ate nothing till just now when (~3pm) I fixed a big bowl of shredded cabbage w spicy peanut vinaigrette for 90 cals. Planning ratatouille w shirataki noodles later and maybe an almond milk gluc smoothly this evening. Should be under 400 cals. Burned about that much with a 4 mile walk/jog earlier today.

Rayne_W 11-25-2012 12:04 PM

I think I just ate more out of habit than actual hunger. After being awake 8.5 hrs with just fluids (and not much of that, either), I stopped in the kitchen for a rice cake and a Babybel (85 cals total). Oh well, I'm full now.

Not used to this level of food apathy on a DD. :)

Carly 11-25-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly (Post 16098408)
Half a packet of diet swiss miss in black coffee (18 cal)
Probably my regular bedtime snack:
3 Kim's Deli pops (30)
.5 ounce Turkey pepperoni (35)
1 Laughing cow light wedge (35)
1 packet roast seaweed (10)

Maybe broth if cold and or hungry during the day/ evening(15)

(Under 135 for the day)

I had the broth and a stalk of celery. TOM showed up 2 weeks early and made me extra hungry. I'm under 2, yes 2, electric blankets, 2 regular blankets and a comforter. I am freezing and my back is killing me. Can't wait till tomorrow!