Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   What's your DD food plan for Sunday? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/790006-whats-your-dd-food-plan-sunday.html)

mom23kids 11-25-2012 04:33 AM

What's your DD food plan for Sunday?

DD Sundays are going to be tricky for me since we always eat a big lunch at the in-laws. Lots of fun on UDs, not so fun on DDs lol.

small portions-

hard boiled egg
large salad at in-laws: small amounts of lettuce, cauliflower, tomato, a hard boiled egg, green pepper, onion crunchies, croutons, bacon bits and ranch dressing (have no idea how many calories this will be :confused:)
chicken broth
veggie soup
hot cocoa with whipped cream

Hoping to come in under 450 calories for the day, but I won't know for sure because of the salad.

Rayne_W 11-25-2012 06:04 AM

I think I managed to come close enough on calories yesterday to qualify it as an UD (was 300 shy), so I'm pretty happy to be having a DD today. Stomach is still very out of sorts.

DH bought some EAS shakes the other day, and this may just be all I consume, with tea (probably genmaicha, which is Japanese green tea and toasted rice) and Mio water to supplement.

calichris 11-25-2012 09:27 AM

I'd like to have a low DD today, just as some extra post-Thanksgiving insurance, but I'll see where my hunger takes me. Going to try two pterostilbene for the first time, because I haven't noticed much effect with one, and I'd love some energy today!! Need to get lots done. My plan is:

B: bulletproof coffee (1 tsp CO)
L: bulletproof tea
D: boca burger in low carb tortilla, zucchini with a sprinkle of Parmesan
S: if needed

TryingJudd 11-25-2012 12:04 PM

Trying to get back on track today in the hope I can actually lose something before the month ends though I did give myself permission to just maintain over the long holiday weekend. What's the difference anyway since all I have done is maintain for the last two months grrrrrrrrr.

B- nope
3pm - 3 cups shredded cabbage w a T of spicy peanut vinaigrette (90)
6pm- ratatouille w shirataki noodles and Parmesan (100) maybe some fake lobster meat (100)
8pm - almond milk and fruit gluc smoothly (110)

mom23kids 11-25-2012 12:08 PM

Well, I was ambushed by deep fried mushrooms at the in-laws :o :love: And we just decided to go to a hockey game eek! I'm going to bring bbq almonds and avoid all the concession stand food, but today may end up being a MD :( I'll just have chicken broth later and skip my earlier plan of veggie soup, but the almonds are around 170 calories. Ah well!

Luv2Eat 11-25-2012 01:56 PM

Look out for the mushrooms!!

So far, I've had:

Coffee with half&half (63)
2 Scandinavian Bran Crips with Walden Farms Apricot spread (24)

for a total of 87 calories.

Hubby is cooking a turkey, will have a couple of ounces of that later today, and probably some lettuce for about another 100 calories.

Librarygirl 11-25-2012 03:15 PM

Had 2 cookies this morning (130, after I looked it up), 2 cups of coffee w/half/half/skim milk (70), 2 cups of canteloupe (110), 1 stalk of celery with LC (40)...now making sweet potato and carrot soup...around 140 cals. :) :) :)

mom23kids 11-26-2012 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv2Eat (Post 16098828)
Look out for the mushrooms!!

So far, I've had:

Coffee with half&half (63)
2 Scandinavian Bran Crips with Walden Farms Apricot spread (24)

for a total of 87 calories.

Hubby is cooking a turkey, will have a couple of ounces of that later today, and probably some lettuce for about another 100 calories.

Yeah, I'm sure the mushrooms were loaded with calories, but dang they were good :laugh:

KeirasMom 11-26-2012 07:37 AM

I had:

B: Pepsi Max and Ibuprofen (0) - nursing a hangover :o
L: Small chili w/habanero hot sauce and more Ibuprofen (210)
D: TJ's seaweed salad - about 2/3 of the package (53)

263 total