Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday ~ What are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/789927-ud-saturday-what-you-eating.html)

KeirasMom 11-24-2012 06:57 AM

UD Saturday ~ What are you eating?

B: Black coffee, cranberry English muffin with FF cream cheese (>200)
L: Probably a snack in the car ~ heading to MIL's at the coast for our Thanksgiving feast.
D: About eleventybillion (Thanks Steph!) calories of yummy goodness.

I may try to be restrained; that was my original inclination, but we will see what happens. MIL is a phenomenal cook and I won't have access to counts on most of the options, so :dunno:. Plus, since DH isn't eating, I'll have to eat for two or MIL will have done all that work for nothing. :D

Zib 11-24-2012 07:03 AM

We are off to my brother's for a second round of Thanksgiving eats. They postponed the meal so they could have it with their son and daughter-in-law. So I'll probably have eleventybillion calories, too. :)

Flutter 11-24-2012 07:07 AM

Ooh have fun girls! Not sure myself...so far just coffee. There are tons of t- day leftovers here, though, and DH and I are planning to go out for a date tonight. (Dinner and drinks +shopping!)

Carly 11-24-2012 07:19 AM

I just had a plate of Thanksgiving leftovers:yummy:
So don't know what the rest of the day will hold.
Maybe more leftovers or maybe date night:dunno:

Flutter 11-24-2012 07:23 AM

Carly, yum on the leftovers!!! I just went with a homemade roll. Holy yumville! :) we have sooooo much pie and stuff left over. It's nuts! I am hoping my teens polish it off quickly. ( hate having wasted food!)

mom23kids 11-24-2012 07:44 AM

b-bacon and cubed colby cheese. Then went to grandparents and had 1/2 of a donut :yummy:
l-local diner with the in-laws, don't know what I'm having yet
s-we're going to my parents for Thanksgiving but I probably won't eat anything since I don't like the whole traditional turkey meal. I'll probably eat before I go-bought some chicken stuffing and have leftover chicken to add to it.

KeirasMom 11-24-2012 09:52 AM

Change in plans already. In the spirit of all things traditional, I decided to have a Vietnamese sandwich for breakfast. ;) Heading out to the in-laws in a little bit.

Debrat3 11-24-2012 12:40 PM

Breakfast was the works bacon eggs and hashbrowns. Dont know what else today, that breakfast will hold me over for most of the day for sure.:)

Rayne_W 11-24-2012 12:47 PM

Well, breakfast was some leftover cheese ball (cream cheese, scallions, dried beef) with Club crackers....to which my GI tract rejected violently.

I think my UD will become a MD. Food and I are not on speaking terms.

JayLynn 11-24-2012 12:49 PM

Started my first UD with my usual mocha, and made scrambled eggs in CO and butter, bacon, and one OMM with butter and jam. Sounds like a LOT of butter but I use less than a tsp with each.

I feel satisfyingly full. Gotta love JUDDD!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I got some cleaning done and later will go for a walk. Its a pretty fall day here in the NW. Its not raining!.....(yet) :laugh:

Demonica 11-24-2012 07:15 PM

B- Bacon ,eggs with cheese and HWC, leftover slice of pumpkin pie and homemade whipped cream
L- tuna and mayo, chicken with sour cream, cottage cheese, almonds
S- Biscuits and gravy and homefries from Bob Evans :yummy: