Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by calichris View Post
I love this, Nancy!

I am on DD today, tomorrow will be a MD, and Thanksgiving I am planning on following all of Nancy's tips! I am not going to count calories, I'm going to enjoy the meal and the family (and the wine), but I'm not going to waste any calories on stuff that isn't that special, and I'll pay attention to my satiety level, because getting stuffed is for the turkey!

oh! and I'm trying to get in a little extra exercise this week, as insurance.
Christina - you look great in your new avi! I am in total agreement with Dawn, you have the perfect accessory!

By the way, didn't I see you mention a birthday right around Thanksgiving? What day is it? We want to be sure to celebrate it with you! I've got birthdays on the brain, 'cause mines the 29th, exactly a week after Thanksgiving, and definitely an UD!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2012, 10:27 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gulf Coast Girl
Stats: Goal Feb '10. Lost 163 lbs.
Today, Thanksgiving, Friday and Sat are all going to be 'Whatever I want' days but I can really see Thanksgiving being more of a MD. Unless a guest brings something unexpected I don't think there's anything on my menu that I'd want to over eat. Now Friday is a different story. All the girls in my extended family (sisters/cousins/aunts) meet up on Black Friday to shop and eat all day long. Now that we're all older with different extended family obligations for the various holidays some years black friday is the only time we're all together in the same place/same time.

I probably won't check in again until Monday so UUAAD or UD/MD/DD everyone have a great/safe holiday weekend. (Good weekend wishes for all our non - US JUDDD buds too.)
Old 11-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #33
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
Love reading everyone's plans for the holiday weekend I decided to try and keep on my rotation schedule, and today is a DD even though we went out for lunch. Beforehand I went to Wendy's and got a chili and then just got a diet soda when we went out. Tomorrow will be an UD and I'll start it out with homemade cinnamon rolls from the bread maker They're a labor of love I only make a couple times a year because they're so much work to make!
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Jennifer~ enjoy your time with your family it sounds like so much fun!!!

Sara~ so what time can I be there for homemade cinnimon rolls? .....Yummo!!!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #35
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Jennifer~ enjoy your time with your family it sounds like so much fun!!!

Sara~ so what time can I be there for homemade cinnimon rolls? .....Yummo!!!
My in-laws have invited themselves over too I originally got the recipe from my father in law, but he's stopped making them because it's now just him and my mother in law. I may have to wrap up a couple to give to them
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Thanksgiving is an UD for me so will enjoy and not count. I plan to continue to rotate through a big social long weekend with lots of eating occasions but at maintenance levels.
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:12 PM   #37
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
A good DD today and tomorrow (Thanksgiving) an UD. I plan to return to regular rotations for the rest of November and am considering some form of maintanence break for December. I'd like to finish November at or below my November goal of 136.0 I'm at 136.9 as of today
If I can finish November in a good place I may feel better about maintaining during December. JUDDD is amazing since each day is a new beginning and I can just go back to rotations at WLM if I don't want to practice maintaining quite yet.
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #38
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/199/147?
WOE: JUDDD modified
Start Date: July 11, 2012
LCG - Thanks, and we're birthday buddies ... and nearly the same age too! Mine's on the 26th.

Carly - YAY for 136.9!

Sara - homemade cinnamon rolls!

Last edited by calichris; 11-21-2012 at 05:36 PM..
calichris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #39
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
LCG - Thanks, and we're birthday buddies ... and nearly the same age too! Mine's on the 26th.

Carly - YAY for 136.9!

Sara - homemade cinnamon rolls!
Thanks Christina! I'm excited and nervous to see my parents and sister tomorrow. I've lost about 20 pounds since I last saw them in early September.
They were very critical of my weight and some how seem too happy when I lose. I know they want me to be healthy, but they also really care HOW I look.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #40
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/199/147?
WOE: JUDDD modified
Start Date: July 11, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Thanks Christina! I'm excited and nervous to see my parents and sister tomorrow. I've lost about 20 pounds since I last saw them in early September.
They were very critical of my weight and some how seem too happy when I lose. I know they want me to be healthy, but they also really care HOW I look.
I think I know what you mean by "too happy" and I would be conflicted about that too. Maybe, in addition to wanting you to be healthy, they assume you'll be happier too, and they want that for you? In any case, you've really achieved something and you've certainly earned any respect and admiration for that achievement that you may get. You know you're the same person inside!
calichris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:15 AM   #41
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I think I know what you mean by "too happy" and I would be conflicted about that too. Maybe, in addition to wanting you to be healthy, they assume you'll be happier too, and they want that for you? In any case, you've really achieved something and you've certainly earned any respect and admiration for that achievement that you may get. You know you're the same person inside!
I do know that and I knew that even at 230 which was my all time high. They are very "appearance" oriented. I have more acceptance about it now then in years past.

Well, on another note... Happy Thanksgiving to ALL my JUDDD Buds! Hope you have a wonderful day!