Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 04:44 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Stats: (Pre-HCG 291)275.2/170.4/175 AT GOAL
WOE: 411(2005)/291(Jan. '12)/170(NOW) HCG/now JUDDD/LC
Start Date: LC~Jan. 20, 2012 hHCG~March 20, 2012
Looking for advice from previous HCG users!

Hi there~

I am approaching goal next week. I am hoping to transition on to JUDDD soon. Not sure if I should hop on to JUDDD immediately as my P3, or stay on P3 for a week or two, then on to JUDDD. What did you do?

Also, thinking of a FF for 3-4 days to transition from P2 to P3...some have done this and been able to stabilize extremely well.

Any tips & info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Crazy PreK Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2012, 05:05 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
I advise everyone who is coming off of hcg to do AT LEAST a week of P3 before starting the rotations. ESPECIALLY you Angela. You have been doing the hcg for so long that I think your body could use the nutrition. I would advise you to do the full 3 weeks of P3 then start your JUDDD rotations. I have done the same this round---3 weeks of P3 and really enjoyed it! I love eating and being able to eat when I want. I am even not wanting to do the JUDDD because I just love being able to eat! But I also want to keep off what I worked so hard to take off. I will start JUDDD, just don't know when LOL. And I have been in P4 for about a week now. This is my last week at work (with free meals) and I think when I have my final day (hopefully today, was supposed to be yesterday) is when I will do the JUDDD rotations. Cannot say no to Chick Fil A LOL, especially when it is free!

Good luck Angela. I know you are going to rock JUDDD, just like you did hcg!! You go girl.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
I advise everyone who is coming off of hcg to do AT LEAST a week of P3 before starting the rotations. ESPECIALLY you Angela. You have been doing the hcg for so long that I think your body could use the nutrition. I would advise you to do the full 3 weeks of P3 then start your JUDDD rotations. I have done the same this round---3 weeks of P3 and really enjoyed it! I love eating and being able to eat when I want. I am even not wanting to do the JUDDD because I just love being able to eat! But I also want to keep off what I worked so hard to take off. I will start JUDDD, just don't know when LOL. And I have been in P4 for about a week now. This is my last week at work (with free meals) and I think when I have my final day (hopefully today, was supposed to be yesterday) is when I will do the JUDDD rotations. Cannot say no to Chick Fil A LOL, especially when it is free!

Good luck Angela. I know you are going to rock JUDDD, just like you did hcg!! You go girl.
Thank you, Dawn!!! I wasn't sure if you visited the JUDDD boards. I am thinking the same thing...stay on P3 protocol for a few weeks. My main concern is to try not to gain at all...but I always do in the beginning because I just cannot eat enough EVERY day to keep my body from holding on to everything. What happens is this...I can get my fats/calories in on one day (day 1), BUT I generally am too full still to eat much the next day(day 2)...which is prolly more like a MD in JUDDDD terms. So, the next UD(day 3), I can get in the calories again...then low/med. calorie the next day(day 4), and so on & so on!!!...does that make sense?

I figure w/ JUDDD...it's only every other day being a battle. And with JUDDD...I was going to do only low carb (no starches, no sugar)...so it is P3 essentially. Hard work every other day...my DD's are NOT my hard days...UD's are my hard days...lol.

Another reason that I cannot have too much bouncing going on is that I have my goal set at TOPS as 180 lbs. (meaning I can go as low as 173 lbs. & as high as 183 lbs...10 lb. window), and have to maintain below 183 to qualify until the Awards Convention in April. If by chance I lose more weight via JUDDD, I am able to lower my goal, just cannot raise it. At this point, I am happy w/ the 175 maintenance through the holidays, and would like to give JUDDD a try and maybe lose 10-15 more that way...so possibly no more HCG will be needed. I will be forever grateful to hHCG, but am ready to move on...KWIM?

Did you like JUDDD? How long did stay on it? Did you maintain well? Or lose well? What eating plan did you do? LC? Anything on UD's? I'm trying to remember how you did...but I've forgotten...I know you talked about it, but I guess I just didn't pay much attention...so sorry.

Thanks so much...

Talk to you soon!!!

Angela in TX~170.4 lbs.
LDW=175.6
New goal----->170ish
Old 11-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #4

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
angela--well then you should do well!!! I say try it and see how you do. You can always go back to strict P3. I know that C'Marie has done JUDDD right after P2 and she did really well. She was hungry on some of the DDs, but it was tolerable. She lasted and did really really well too. I know that I enjoy eating so if I have to restrict right out of the gate in P3, that can lead to trouble. LOL. Anyway, I tried JUDDD just before my last round and did well. Lost well in my first week and then didn't lose much more. So I hopped right onto P2. I had fun on the UDs. I didn't mind the DDs either because I knew I was going to be eating what I wanted (P4 baby!!) on the UDs. It made it bearable. I lasted 2 weeks on JUDDD, not long enough to see if I could lose a lot on it. I need to start JUDDD once again. I am eating what I want every day this week and am not even weighing. I need to lose a few right now. I will see what tomorrow brings--probably a CD first then do a JUDDD rotation. Have to get out my calendar. I will be doing JUDDD to get me through the holidays and then in January do another hcg round. I really do want to get to my goal of 115 and if I can do that through JUDDD that would be wonderful!!! If not, I have my stash of hcg ready and available.
dawnyama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Lil Donna
Stats: 165.2 (highest) 150.2 (11/30/13)
WOE: LC
Start Date: Low carb started again on 11/14/13
I ended P2 on 10/15 and then had my two low calorie days (10/17). I then did P3 for a few days and then my in laws came to visit and P3 went out the window. My in-laws like to eat A LOT! So we took them out a lot and also ate in a lot. Thank God they only stayed til Monday but that did enough damage. I ended P2 at 143.8 and gained a pound the next day (144.8) By Monday morning I weighed 149.6!!! UGH!!!!

I decided on that Monday (10/22) that I would have my first Down Day since I was stuffed from the weekend anyways. It went well. By my 2nd down day (10/24), I was down to 144.8. I have seen 143.8 for one day but have pretty much maintained 144.8 on down days.

So, here it is on my 3rd week of JUDDD and I am maintaining my HCG weight.
However, I have not been counting my UP DAY calories which could really be hurting my weight loss. But after coming off HCG, I was just hungry for anything and everything and JUDDD allowed me to eat it. Effective today, I have started counting my UP DAY calories so we will see how that goes. I also haven't been restricting carbs of any sort so that could also be the reason I am not losing. I have heard it could take a couple of months for my body to regulate to JUDDD since I have been on HCG.

I am happy maintaining but if 10 pounds dropped off, I'd be happier.
I really stink at P3 anyways so I thought I would try JUDDD.

I have no problem having only 400 calories or less on down days and actually enjoy those days. I try to put off eating as long as possible. I REALLY enjoy my 100 calorie bag of popcorn since that was always a "no-no" on low carb and HCG. You'd think it was candy the way I savor every kernel!

Anyways, I didn't want to write a whole novel here but I just wanted you to know that there are people out here doing JUDDD from HCG.
Lil Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
angela--well then you should do well!!! I say try it and see how you do. You can always go back to strict P3. I know that C'Marie has done JUDDD right after P2 and she did really well. She was hungry on some of the DDs, but it was tolerable. She lasted and did really really well too. I know that I enjoy eating so if I have to restrict right out of the gate in P3, that can lead to trouble. LOL. Anyway, I tried JUDDD just before my last round and did well. Lost well in my first week and then didn't lose much more. So I hopped right onto P2. I had fun on the UDs. I didn't mind the DDs either because I knew I was going to be eating what I wanted (P4 baby!!) on the UDs. It made it bearable. I lasted 2 weeks on JUDDD, not long enough to see if I could lose a lot on it. I need to start JUDDD once again. I am eating what I want every day this week and am not even weighing. I need to lose a few right now. I will see what tomorrow brings--probably a CD first then do a JUDDD rotation. Have to get out my calendar. I will be doing JUDDD to get me through the holidays and then in January do another hcg round. I really do want to get to my goal of 115 and if I can do that through JUDDD that would be wonderful!!! If not, I have my stash of hcg ready and available.
Thanks Dawn! That would be awesome to have you on JUDDD at the same time. I am planning on staying faithful on the UD & DD rotations as much as possible. I manage on the 500 calorie days just fine...going out, eating at work, etc. I am one of those that doesn't let occasions/outings interfere w/ my diet...I've never had anyone make a big deal of it...even when I bring my own food to restaurants and order nothing

Next Friday is my last hHCG dosage day... no matter what. I want to finish out at 175 but may not make it. I was at 179.0 this morning...4 more to go...but I have been picking tonight...meatloaf/mash taters...no more than a few bites, but it does stall me the next 2 days...I'm sure I may be up a tad tomorrow, & stalled the next...then lose a few more next week...so we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Donna View Post
I ended P2 on 10/15 and then had my two low calorie days (10/17). I then did P3 for a few days and then my in laws came to visit and P3 went out the window. My in-laws like to eat A LOT! So we took them out a lot and also ate in a lot. Thank God they only stayed til Monday but that did enough damage. I ended P2 at 143.8 and gained a pound the next day (144.8) By Monday morning I weighed 149.6!!! UGH!!!!

I decided on that Monday (10/22) that I would have my first Down Day since I was stuffed from the weekend anyways. It went well. By my 2nd down day (10/24), I was down to 144.8. I have seen 143.8 for one day but have pretty much maintained 144.8 on down days.

So, here it is on my 3rd week of JUDDD and I am maintaining my HCG weight.
However, I have not been counting my UP DAY calories which could really be hurting my weight loss. But after coming off HCG, I was just hungry for anything and everything and JUDDD allowed me to eat it. Effective today, I have started counting my UP DAY calories so we will see how that goes. I also haven't been restricting carbs of any sort so that could also be the reason I am not losing. I have heard it could take a couple of months for my body to regulate to JUDDD since I have been on HCG.

I am happy maintaining but if 10 pounds dropped off, I'd be happier.
I really stink at P3 anyways so I thought I would try JUDDD.

I have no problem having only 400 calories or less on down days and actually enjoy those days. I try to put off eating as long as possible. I REALLY enjoy my 100 calorie bag of popcorn since that was always a "no-no" on low carb and HCG. You'd think it was candy the way I savor every kernel!

Anyways, I didn't want to write a whole novel here but I just wanted you to know that there are people out here doing JUDDD from HCG.
Hi Lil Donna...

Thank you so much for responding...I appreciate it!!! That is really encouraging that you are doing well on JUDDD. Gives me hope...my main goal is to maintain the hHCG loss over the holidays & then possibly lose a bit more after the new year.

I will definitely be following your progress! Keep up the great work!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: C'Marie
Stats: 270/down 110-ish/ goal 147
WOE: hCG Rx shots/JUDDD maintain
Start Date: 1/4/2010 Now R9 P2
Hi Angela, I did JUDDD with P3 rules, after my no-dose 72 hours doing 500 calorie, I did ONE regular P3 day and called it my first UD and then did rotations pretty strict first 2 weeks, doing 500 cals on DD, then loosened up to maintenance level because I was losing and I wanted to stabilize.

I went into P4 for a couple weeks and then went on vacation. I did ok on my 2-week vacation too, loosely doing rotations, only went off them about the last 4 days. Right now I am LIW +4 but I usually only do 2 strict DD a week, and I am doing maintenance calories, which are higher. For me that means 700-800 for my DD, which is nice. I eat a lot of protein on my DD.

I went off JUDDD for a bit because I was having trouble with insomnia and my adrenals on the DD. I think I have it under control now, so I started up again. I stick pretty much to lowcarb because I have gone almost all grain free (especially wheat) for other reasons. Once in awhile I have a random starch like something gluten free or some popcorn and I do eat a little bit of sugar now and then, not very much at all, just if I really want something, and I limit it. I wasn't tracking my UD but now I am. I am hoping to start a little losing again and get somewhat down to my LIW before the holidays.

You'll do great!

HCG Rx to lose - JUDDD to maintain

Last edited by C'Marie; 11-08-2012 at 09:15 PM..
C'Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #8

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
See Angela, I knew you'd get advice form our great gang.
Kissa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
See Angela, I knew you'd get advice form our great gang.
Yes...they have been very supportive and answered many questions for me. I generally do a lot of research before/during a project, per se. I am so much more at ease...I feel like I will succeed at this life-long change.

Thanks everyone