Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #1561
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Barbo
Stats: 225/155/136
WOE: Low Carb Diabetic Plan
Start Date: August 2005
Hello Maria

Please join us. I am a too. Been here since mid July.
Here everyone is friendly and supportive.

This is the most interesting WOE I've ever been on.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #1562
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: 3littlebirds
Stats: 167/101/105 - 5'0
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: August 19, 2013
Hello everyone,

I've been a longtime lurker of Low Carb Friends on and off since 2004, when I first started Atkins. I lost about 15 lbs on Atkins (not a lot, but I didn't have a ton to lose to begin with). I was eating low carb for about a year and stopped once I hit my goal weight. I eventually gained all of the 15 pounds I lost and then some.

In August 2011, I weighed about 125 lbs, which I wasn't too comfortable with as I'm very petite and have a small frame. I began exercising regularly and cut out most starches from my diet. By the end of 2011, I was down to about 114 lbs, which was the best shape I had been in about 5 years, but then I got pregnant and ballooned all the way up to 167 lbs.

I gave birth last summer and have gradually lost most of the weight by watching my calorie intake. I started eating low carb again about 3 weeks ago and have lost 4 lbs, bringing me to my current weight of 122.

Having suffered from an eating disorder in the past, I've been all over the place (excluding pregnancy weight): from 148 all the way down to 85 lbs. For the past 10 years, I typically hover around 115 - 120 lbs, but I feel that 110 lbs is a good weight for me -- one that's comfortable, yet healthy.

I had never heard of JUDDD before last week, and after going through this board, reading Dr. Johnson's book and website, I think this is something I can do. While Atkins has worked for me in the past, it's really difficult to maintain as a longterm lifestyle for me, especially since my husband doesn't eat low carb and I now have a toddler who's eating table food. I am hoping that the JUDDD plan will finally help me lose these last couple of baby pounds and allow me to maintain my weight goal once it's reached. It's really the only diet that "clicked" with me once I started learning more about it.

So sorry for the long winded introduction, but I hope you'll have me! I'm still eating low carb for the next 2 days and will have my first DD on Monday.

Last edited by 3littlebirds; 08-17-2013 at 06:33 PM..
Old 08-17-2013, 11:36 PM   #1563
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bl0nd3y
Stats: 4'11 height<original weight 110lbs <current 94lbs>
WOE: Low Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: 23/08/2013
Hey everyone, iv just FINALLY did a look-up on what this JUDDD diet is, and i have just realised i have been on this diet - (WOE) ever since i decided to overcome my eating disorder. I often felt guilty when over-eating on particular days and had a mindset that the day after i will restrict my calorie intake to make up for it (instead of bulimia, or over-exercising), and so far this way of eating has not only kept me on my maintenance track, but also has contributed to my new way of thoughts and a reasonable way to deal with the guilt when it comes to over eating (i used to purge, where as now my thoughts have changed, and when i do over eat i make a plan to gain control the day following) - And so far its worked. Iv been doing this for 1.5years now, and never realised that my diet is similar to the JUDDD WOE.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #1564
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlebirds View Post
Hello everyone,

I've been a longtime lurker of Low Carb Friends on and off since 2004, when I first started Atkins. I lost about 15 lbs on Atkins (not a lot, but I didn't have a ton to lose to begin with). I was eating low carb for about a year and stopped once I hit my goal weight. I eventually gained all of the 15 pounds I lost and then some.

I'm still eating low carb for the next 2 days and will have my first DD on Monday.
! I hope you love this WOE. It's very sustainable and healing!
Old 08-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #1565
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl0nd3y View Post
Hey everyone, iv just FINALLY did a look-up on what this JUDDD diet is, and i have just realised i have been on this diet - (WOE) ever since i decided to overcome my eating disorder. I often felt guilty when over-eating on particular days and had a mindset that the day after i will restrict my calorie intake to make up for it (instead of bulimia, or over-exercising), and so far this way of eating has not only kept me on my maintenance track, but also has contributed to my new way of thoughts and a reasonable way to deal with the guilt when it comes to over eating (i used to purge, where as now my thoughts have changed, and when i do over eat i make a plan to gain control the day following) - And so far its worked. Iv been doing this for 1.5years now, and never realised that my diet is similar to the JUDDD WOE.
It's been a very intuitive way for me to eat. It has really helped heal my relationship with food.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:47 AM   #1566
Big Yapper!!!!

I hope all the newbies will join us here August JUDDD Newbies
Old 08-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #1567
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlebirds View Post
Hello everyone,

In August 2011, I weighed about 125 lbs, which I wasn't too comfortable with as I'm very petite and have a small frame. I began exercising regularly and cut out most starches from my diet. By the end of 2011, I was down to about 114 lbs, which was the best shape I had been in about 5 years, but then I got pregnant and ballooned all the way up to 167 lbs.

I gave birth last summer and have gradually lost most of the weight by watching my calorie intake. I started eating low carb again about 3 weeks ago and have lost 4 lbs, bringing me to my current weight of 122.

Having suffered from an eating disorder in the past, I've been all over the place (excluding pregnancy weight): from 148 all the way down to 85 lbs. For the past 10 years, I typically hover around 115 - 120 lbs, but I feel that 110 lbs is a good weight for me -- one that's comfortable, yet healthy.

I had never heard of JUDDD before last week, and after going through this board, reading Dr. Johnson's book and website, I think this is something I can do. While Atkins has worked for me in the past, it's really difficult to maintain as a longterm lifestyle for me, especially since my husband doesn't eat low carb and I now have a toddler who's eating table food. I am hoping that the JUDDD plan will finally help me lose these last couple of baby pounds and allow me to maintain my weight goal once it's reached. It's really the only diet that "clicked" with me once I started learning more about it.

So sorry for the long winded introduction, but I hope you'll have me! I'm still eating low carb for the next 2 days and will have my first DD on Monday.
! I'm glad you found us, and introduced yourself. Today is Monday, so I guess you're on DD number 1 now - and I hope it's going well. The first few can be rough, but it's so exciting when you see everyone's results, that can really keep you going. Plus knowing you can have pretty much anything you want tomorrow! Keep us posted on how you're doing!

Quote:
to you too! How cool that you've already been doing this, sort of on your own. It's wonderful that this can help people's food issues. I've never had an ED but definitely an overeater, and JUDDD has completely transformed the way I view food and eating. Good luck and keep posting!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
Old 08-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #1568
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
! I hope you love this WOE. It's very sustainable and healing!
Thank you, Carly! I'm hoping this will work for me after all these years of dieting and struggling with my constant weight fluctuations.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #1569
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
! I'm glad you found us, and introduced yourself. Today is Monday, so I guess you're on DD number 1 now - and I hope it's going well. The first few can be rough, but it's so exciting when you see everyone's results, that can really keep you going. Plus knowing you can have pretty much anything you want tomorrow! Keep us posted on how you're doing!
Thank you, LoCarbGal! Today is my first DD. I'm going to have my first shake soon, but I'm hoping I can spread my calories out as much as I can since I sleep pretty late and tend to get more hungry at night.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #1570

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
all you new JUDDD BUDDDs

Scalestepper, nice to see you here. I still do 5:2 for the most part but use the odd extra DD when I feel the need.

As I have been on vacation for 10 days now is one of the times I go right back to EOD to lose the hard earned 6 lbs I gained eating and drinking my way around Germany.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #1571
Senior LCF Member

as i have previously been following the routine of DD and UP, but im in-between a few diets, so i havent been following by the recommended calories of JUDDD, i decided to check out the Dr johnsons website to get my recommended calories, as i want to lose the small 4kg i have gained from trying the LCHF diet.

Anyway, checked my stats on DD UP, and my body requires only 239 calories on a DD?? which would leave me starving lol.

Is it advisable if we calculate our own calorie requirements, as iv always found my advised calorie intake, no matter what calculator i use always seems to recommend i eat 1400-2100 + calories, but as soon as i start to consume more than 1100 calories i start gaining weight super fast.

i know calorie recommendation calculators take height into account when calculating but i dont think they ever take "body structure" into account. For example, you may have a women who has Dwarfism or other Skeletal dysplasia in comparison to a women of the same height, but has smaller bone structure - (a petite frame). i believe these two different body structures would result in similar calorie intake requirements according to the calculators - yet the women with the broader body structure would obviously require more calories as the women with broader bone structure requires additional muscle mass and tendents to move the larger sized bones, than what a petite person would require.... this is why i have always determined my own Calorie intake regardless of what calculators have mentioned.

So in regards to this, to have a safe and happy balance, instead of the Dr Johnsons recommended
Up days = 1445 Calories
Down days = 289 Calories

i was thinking my own recommended Calorie intake should be
Up Days = 1100 (my regular calorie intake that prevents me gaining)
Down Days = 500 calories

This would be alot easier to manage, and prevent starvation on my DD, and also as i lose that tiny 4kg (9 lbs) i can slowly increase my DD calories to maintain my weight. what do you all think?

BTW im a very small structured (petite) female,
height = 148cm (4.10Ft)
current weight = 42kg (90.9lbs)
Goal weight = 39kg - (85.5lbs) = then maintenance to balance around 37 - 41kg
Exercise= Minimal
Age = 23

what do ya rekon
Old 08-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #1572
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post

to you too! How cool that you've already been doing this, sort of on your own. It's wonderful that this can help people's food issues. I've never had an ED but definitely an overeater, and JUDDD has completely transformed the way I view food and eating. Good luck and keep posting!
Thanks Locarbgal, im looking forward to getting started properly, and seeing the results and how it works with my body. Thanks for the warm welcome - i plan to start tommoro, so for today - im eating anything and everything as a last day thing - eaten a whole pack of chocolate biscuits and its only 10:30am feeling mighty guilty but in the back of my head im just thinking to myself, it doesnt matter, fresh start tommoro, and this fresh start is going to be fun and easy, so i might aswell make the most of these chocolate biscuits
Old 08-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #1573
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
It's been a very intuitive way for me to eat. It has really helped heal my relationship with food.
this is really comforting for me to see, as its certainly what i need to do. Getting a good balance on requirements vs wants is going to be difficult but i think this WOE is going to be fun. Prevent the guilt felt on the Up days. I hate the guilt !! lol ... meanwhile i say this while polishing of a packet of chocolate caramel biscuits hahaha.... but its ok, althought i am feeling so very guilty and miserable, in my mind im thinking i start tomorrow with a DD, so ill enjoy these as much as i can today.

still a little fuzzy on what to eat, im going to have my meals ready to go in the fridge for tomorrow, so ill make them today... Im thinking

breakfast:
small Warm Gluccumannan pudding (150ml tub)
1/2 tsp gluc 0 carbs 10 cal
60 mls water 0 carb 0 calories
60 mls almond milk 0.6 carbs 16 cal
30 mls divinchi syrup 0 carbs 0.5 cal
1/2 tsp cocoa powder 1 carb 8 calories
2 tsp sweetener 0 carb 0.6 calories
35.1 cal

Syntrax cookies and cream protein shake
syntrax cookies and cream - 1/2 scoop 2 carbs 50 cal
250 ml Icy Almond Milk 1 Carb 40 Calories
Glucomanana flour 1/3 tsp 0 carbs 5 calories
95 cal
total = 130.1 calories

Lunch
soup ?
water 0 carbs 0 calories
1/2 tsp gluc 0 carbs 10 cal
1 beef stock cube 1.9 carbs 12.6 cal
1 tsp onion powder 1.5 carbs 9 calories

small square of a pea protein isolate quiche 1.2 carbs 150cal

- unsure of the calories on this one, as i just added as i went, but its mostly egg whites, pea protein isolate, water/gluccomanan powder (made two liters of pure Gluc/water mix to provide calorie-less mass, light cream cheese, light grated cheese, steamed broccoli and spinach, stock cubes, diced onions, spring onions, some cubed ham / polony, and lots of herbs and spices, i then covered with grated cheese and put it in the oven and made a large quiche type slice - i also made a nut crust, but i figure for DD i will remove the cheese layer and the nut layer and eat half a serving for roughly 150 cal.

total = 181.6 calories

Bedtime snacks / Dinner
Glucomannan based egg-white quiche
3 egg whites 0.5 carbs 48 calories
light cream cheese 25g 1 carbs 49 calories
Walden Farms alfredo sauce 1TBSP 0 carb 0 cal
1pkt miracle noodles chopped into bits 180g 0.5 carbs 15cal
1 beef stock cube 1.9 carbs 12.6 cal
onion powder 1 tsp 1.5 carbs 9 calories
garlic powder 1 tsp 2 carbs 9 calories
water
Total = 142.6 calories

Bedtime dessert
small Gluccumannan pudding (150ml tub)
1 tsp gluc 0 carbs 20 cal
60 mls water 0 carb 0 calories
60 mls almond milk 0.6 carbs 16 cal
30 mls divinchi Bananan syrup 0 carbs 0.5 cal
1/2 tsp cinnamon 1 carb 8 calories
2 drops banana flavour extract 0 carb 4 calories
2 tsp sweetener 0 carb 0.6 calories
50 calories

so it should work out 504.3 calories for the day, and 17 carbs

... I just hope i have the will power to do it, as although iv eaten one day high calories and one day low calories iv never eaten as low as 500 calories, so i hope i find some will power. Although i do need to get my will power back, as its what iv been lacking in the last week, its just gone out the window with my overeating. I will be thinking of all you JUDDDers tomorrow, and when i feel tempted ill think to myself NO, all my Low carb friends would have felt the same urge to eat, but if they can hold back, then so can i. This sounds terrible but i feel better knowing others will be struggling with me hahaha - not that i wish others to struggle but its like getting your immunization/needles at school, or getting a piercing with a friend - it kind of hurts less knowing someone else is going through the same pain/feeling hahaha
Old 08-23-2013, 04:12 AM   #1574
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
as i have previously been following the routine of DD and UP, but im in-between a few diets, so i havent been following by the recommended calories of JUDDD, i decided to check out the Dr johnsons website to get my recommended calories, as i want to lose the small 4kg i have gained from trying the LCHF diet.

Anyway, checked my stats on DD UP, and my body requires only 239 calories on a DD?? which would leave me starving lol.

Is it advisable if we calculate our own calorie requirements, as iv always found my advised calorie intake, no matter what calculator i use always seems to recommend i eat 1400-2100 + calories, but as soon as i start to consume more than 1100 calories i start gaining weight super fast.

i know calorie recommendation calculators take height into account when calculating but i dont think they ever take "body structure" into account. For example, you may have a women who has Dwarfism or other Skeletal dysplasia in comparison to a women of the same height, but has smaller bone structure - (a petite frame). i believe these two different body structures would result in similar calorie intake requirements according to the calculators - yet the women with the broader body structure would obviously require more calories as the women with broader bone structure requires additional muscle mass and tendents to move the larger sized bones, than what a petite person would require.... this is why i have always determined my own Calorie intake regardless of what calculators have mentioned.

So in regards to this, to have a safe and happy balance, instead of the Dr Johnsons recommended
Up days = 1445 Calories
Down days = 289 Calories

i was thinking my own recommended Calorie intake should be
Up Days = 1100 (my regular calorie intake that prevents me gaining)
Down Days = 500 calories

This would be alot easier to manage, and prevent starvation on my DD, and also as i lose that tiny 4kg (9 lbs) i can slowly increase my DD calories to maintain my weight. what do you all think?

BTW im a very small structured (petite) female,
height = 148cm (4.10Ft)
current weight = 42kg (90.9lbs)
Goal weight = 39kg - (85.5lbs) = then maintenance to balance around 37 - 41kg
Exercise= Minimal
Age = 23

what do ya rekon
Your meal plan looks good and the first 2 weeks it is suggested that you have DDs at 500 calories. I've lost best by sticking with the calories given by Dr. J's calculator. For me that is 1550/312. I'm afraid 1100 may be too low and getting the spread between UD and DD is important. I would say use his UD number and 500 for DDs to start and then see if you can slowly drop the DD number. It really, truly gets easier with time. I'm rarely hungry on my DDs.

My other thought is that 85 pounds is really low. Is that a weight that is attainable and maintainable? I mean, I'd love to be 110lb, but the lengths I would need to go to get there and stay there don't seem worth it to me.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Old 08-23-2013, 04:16 AM   #1575
Big Yapper!!!!

Blond3y- 85 pounds puts you at a BMI that is underweight. I hope you are not trying to lose to a number that would be unhealthy for you.

Please also join us here August JUDDD Newbies
Old 08-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #1576

Welcome Blond3y.

I agree with Carly. But you know your body I guess. Personally, I want to really enjoy maintenance, if that means a slightly rounder image, I'll take it anytime.

Last edited by Kissa; 08-23-2013 at 09:21 AM..
Old 08-23-2013, 09:27 AM   #1577
Senior LCF Member

well todays been a struggle - more to do with the fact i had that MAJOR pig out yesterday - at 6 choc (flake) bars, 2 packets of biscuits, and a box of crackers... as a matter of fact, i said hello to my new WOE by waking up with a melted chocolate biscuit stuck to my face from where i had over eaten, and fallen asleep lol - last time im going to be doing that for a while

It may sound underweight, but im one of those unfortunate ones in which the BMI doesnt work for (simiiar to extra tall skinny people, it often shows as obese for their BMI) it just doesnt cater to all and im one of them lol ... i really am tiny, all in proportion but of microscopic size lol... i actually have to be weighed every 3 months to get my medications so my dr would say if he thought i was underweight. 87lbs was my standard weight which i obtained through frequent exercise, and eating smart, its just after having bubs is when its been an up/down struggle. I just want to get back to pre-pregnancy weight and maintain it - although i am very lucky as i do manage to lose weight quickly, but i also manage to gain it just as fast aswell, so i have to find a good balance, which i think JUDDD will help with, as i can balance it out between days, and not feel guilty for eating out of the ordinary diet foods, as i can make up for it the next day instead. although i sure wont be doing another one of those pig-outs like last nights. it was good, but today i have the worst headache and toothache lol.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #1578

Sounds to me as if you are okay with your plan then.

We call days like yesterday 'Up Up and Away Days', UUADs. And most of us have had them. Hopefully you'll get back to nice 'normal' eating again now.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #1579
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MazzyMazz
Stats: 321/321/170 5"7
WOE: atkins/25 carbs and under
Start Date: 9/17/13
Hello all, was wondering if juddd is the same as if (interment fasting). Or can juddd go into an if? Like do a 2000 day then a 500? Or will I go into starvation mode?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #1580
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
Welcome Mazzy
Yes, JUDDD is an IF plan.
There are some threads "stickied" at the top of this board that can really answer a lot of the new member questions about it.
But look at it this way, using your 2000/500 calories, that's 2500 over 2 days or an average of 1250 calories, which is what the "gold standard" of calorie reduction diets was for decades
So no, you won't go into starvation mode on that
Old 08-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #1581
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ltighe
Stats: 247.2/241/180 6'0"
WOE: JUDDD/Potatoes
Start Date: 08/19/2013
I'm a mom of 5 boys that works from home. I just restarted JUDDD this week after not doing so well last October. Nine years ago I lost 30 lbs on Atkins through the support of the LCF boards. That support component was missing when I tried to lose weight last fall. Therefore I have now committed to come here BEFORE I make a mistake. Mind over matter. As everyone else has found, a nice side-effect is the loss of hunger/actually forgetting to eat! I just love the *thought* of certain foods and was eating to enjoy them. Now I am trying to eat for nutrition on my UDs. I'm a big fan of the Pioneer Woman's recipes and am so glad that I can still enjoy them in moderation when serving them to my family!
Old 08-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #1582

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltighe View Post
I'm a mom of 5 boys that works from home. I just restarted JUDDD this week after not doing so well last October. Nine years ago I lost 30 lbs on Atkins through the support of the LCF boards. That support component was missing when I tried to lose weight last fall. Therefore I have now committed to come here BEFORE I make a mistake. Mind over matter. As everyone else has found, a nice side-effect is the loss of hunger/actually forgetting to eat! I just love the *thought* of certain foods and was eating to enjoy them. Now I am trying to eat for nutrition on my UDs. I'm a big fan of the Pioneer Woman's recipes and am so glad that I can still enjoy them in moderation when serving them to my family!
back! I agree, the support here has been instrumental in my successes. I'm so glad you made it back here. I too love Pioneer Woman's recipes - she's my go-to. JUDDD definitely makes that possible.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #1583

Okay I am now going to look at Pioneer Woman recipes. Being from the UK I have never heard of this.

Welcome to the mot supportive spot on the net!
Old 08-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #1584
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazzyMazz View Post
Hello all, was wondering if juddd is the same as if (interment fasting). Or can juddd go into an if? Like do a 2000 day then a 500? Or will I go into starvation mode?
Yes, JUDDD is a form of IF. You can get your JUDDD UD/DD numbers by Googling the JUDDD Calculator. My numbers are 1550/312. I've been JUDDDing for 18 mos and haven't gone into starvation mode. If you check out my journal (link below) I've talked about some of the ways JUDDD has changed my life.
!

Quote:
! There is so much support here- that is for sure!
Old 08-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #1585
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ltighe
Stats: 247.2/241/180 6'0"
WOE: JUDDD/Potatoes
Start Date: 08/19/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Okay I am now going to look at Pioneer Woman recipes. Being from the UK I have never heard of this.

Enjoy! You might also see her on the Food Network if you get the channel in the UK. I also really enjoyed her book "High heels to Tractor Wheels".
Old 08-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post

If you like pasta, butter, cream, peanut butter, beef, you'll love her. She's not shy about using those things and her recipes are always top notch!

Quote:
Enjoy! You might also see her on the Food Network if you get the channel in the UK. I also really enjoyed her book "High heels to Tractor Wheels".
I just finished reading that and loved it! I just wish there had been pictures!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:13 AM   #1587
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Welcome to all the new folks! I am still having weird issues being able to read this thread, so just a generic welcome from me. For some reason, I can only read the 1st "unread" page and then when I click to read the last page, the one I just read comes back up. So annoying!!

ANYHOO, welcome all!!! This is an awesome place to be.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #1588
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
Melinda that is so weird. I'll see if anyone "on this end" can figure out why
Old 09-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #1589
Big Yapper!!!!

I've had trouble with this thread and some other ones too. It occasionally puts me at the top of the second to last page and I can't see the last page.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #1590

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
I've had trouble with this thread and some other ones too. It occasionally puts me at the top of the second to last page and I can't see the last page.
That happens to me on occasion. I wonder what is up with that? And I thought it was only me. Glad to know I am not imagining it.
Closed Thread