Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #811
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
If you go to the user control panel it will show you the threads you have posted to.

If you click the " (quotation) button on the lower right for each statement you want to include and then click post reply (not quick reply) all your quotes will come in one post and you can reply to each quote. HTH.
Thank you Carly. Going to check out where I've been and see what folks are sayin!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #812
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/142.8/130
WOE: IE/M&E
That sounds like a real solid plan Berta. I'm trying not to let the "whatever" brain get carried away on me too. More effective on my DD then UD so far, but itís early. I will add though a friend of mine shared Raspberry Ketones with me and I started those today on my second DD and the appetite suppressant is quite noticeable. Iím not sure if itís from the Raspberries or the Green tea in it and frankly, donít really care.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #813
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
Thank you Carly. Going to check out where I've been and see what folks are sayin!
Also if you post to a thread you are automatically subscribed to it and will receive notifications when others post there too.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #814
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
That sounds like a real solid plan Berta. I'm trying not to let the "whatever" brain get carried away on me too. More effective on my DD then UD so far, but it’s early. I will add though a friend of mine shared Raspberry Ketones with me and I started those today on my second DD and the appetite suppressant is quite noticeable. I’m not sure if it’s from the Raspberries or the Green tea in it and frankly, don’t really care.
I have wondered about the green coffee bean also. We have a store here that sells the Rasberry Ketones, let me know how they work OK?
Netrition has green coffee bean with Rasberry Ketones in them. I have considered purchasing them.
BioGenetics
GCB Lean 800, Green Coffee Bean with Pure Raspberry Ketones

Quote:
Also if you post to a thread you are automatically subscribed to it and will receive notifications when others post there too.
Actually there is a thread tool at the top that you click on to subscribe to a thread.I may be wrong but I don't think it does it automatically?
I know I have instant message marked and never get one I have to type in LCF in address bar every time. It was working before I had my PC worked on and now it doesn't so I don't know what the problem is?

Last edited by Berta48; 02-20-2013 at 09:28 PM..
Old 02-21-2013, 06:11 AM   #815
Major LCF Poster!

Weighed this morning with a loss of 1.1 lbs. Yay!!! Was at 159.4 and weighed 158.3. Would be great to see 156 on Sunday.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #816
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Weighed this morning with a loss of 1.1 lbs. Yay!!! Was at 159.4 and weighed 158.3. Would be great to see 156 on Sunday.
Sounds like we're neck & neck. I'm down 1.2 myself.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #817
Berta48

Good Morning Juddd Buds

Today is so cold here.BRRRRR. I am gald I don't have to get outside today!!
well I was only down .4 again today.Yesterday I only ate 1700 something. And am allowed 2376.Then my DD Tues I only had lik 400 something and only lost .4. Is Juddd usually this slow or am I just a slow looser?

I don't know if I have the patients for this plan.I really don't want to go back to RXHCG.But even if I cheated a bit on it I would loose at least a .5 every day!But then I would have that "you cheated feeling" and I just deplore that feeling.
Guess I'll continue on and see how I do because this woe is more life tolerable

CONGRATULATIONS Terri & JMBM on the great loss.
Wish I could say the same

Last edited by Berta48; 02-21-2013 at 08:47 AM..
Old 02-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #818
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta48 View Post
GGood Morning Juddd Buds

well I was only down .4 again today.Yesterday I only ate 1700 something. And am allowed 2376.Then my DD Tues I only had lik 400 something and only lost .4. Is Juddd usually this slow or am I just a slow looser?

I don't know if I have the patients for this plan.I really don't want to go back to RXHCG.But even if I cheated a bit on it I would loose at least a .5 every day!But then I would have that "you cheated feeling" and I just deplore that feeling.
Keep in mind Berta I've been doing this since Monday, so that only averages out to .46 per day and this is my first week. I definitely lost faster on HCG too but I didn't have a chocolate muffin for breakfast like I did today on an UD nor was I allowed Chocolate Cherry Yogurt for breakfast on a DD. ....okay, so I have some chocolate issues
Old 02-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #819
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
yay!!! KUTGW
Old 02-21-2013, 09:53 AM   #820
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good Morning Juddd Buds

Berta, it is true, you have to be patient for this WOE.. the reason I chose to go this route, is because I think it is more doable long term than any other plan I've tried, also, it is easy to go back to if you decide to stop dieting for awhile. Lastly, another wise JUDDD BUDDD said that we should enjoy the journey. So, I think the longer we are on the journey, the more we will appreciate it, and learn about ourselves. I was very impatient at first too. But now that I have learned that I can trust this WOE, and it is going to work for me, I am able to relax a little bit, and just let it happen.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:53 AM   #821
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Keep in mind Berta I've been doing this since Monday, so that only averages out to .46 per day and this is my first week. I definitely lost faster on HCG too but I didn't have a chocolate muffin for breakfast like I did today on an UD nor was I allowed Chocolate Cherry Yogurt for breakfast on a DD. ....okay, so I have some chocolate issues
did someone say chocloate issues?? Me too! I just bought some dark chocolate covered blueberries yesterday, yummm. I am so glad i can partake
Old 02-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #822
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good Morning Juddd Buds

Quote:
Sounds like we're neck & neck. I'm down 1.2 myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
yay!!! KUTGW
Thanks guys! I know its only a pound but technically I've only dieted 2 days. Sweet! Tried to multi quote this one so if I posted on someone else by mistake sry.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #823
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good Morning Juddd Buds

BTW Berta my carbquik cam in last night. I'm going to make some PB cookies this afternoon. I'll let you know how they came out.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #824
Berta48

Quote:
Yes I know, and I guess actually if I stop and think about it I was 248.8 and am 245.8 so that is 3lbs in 3 weeks.So I guess one lb a week is better than gaining one a weekIt will be one month March 4th so I still have awhile to get some more offWas hoping to loose 8lbs a month.

Quote:
Berta, it is true, you have to be patient for this WOE.. the reason I chose to go this route, is because I think it is more doable long term than any other plan I've tried, also, it is easy to go back to if you decide to stop dieting for awhile. Lastly, another wise JUDDD BUDDD said that we should enjoy the journey. So, I think the longer we are on the journey, the more we will appreciate it, and learn about ourselves. I was very impatient at first too. But now that I have learned that I can trust this WOE, and it is going to work for me, I am able to relax a little bit, and just let it happen.
I will try to just relax, stick to plan and enjoy eating! I will eat closer to my UD from now on I was just thinking if I didn'teat all those calories, it would help me loose betterI am learning what to eat on DD now w/o going over tooSo it is a learning process. My next UD has to be fried chicken I have been wanting some for a very long time!Shucks, I may just have to have some mashed potatoes and gravy too I do love this WOE!
(Actually, I skin my chicken and roll it in egg and Panko bread crumbs with a bit of flour mixed in and bake it)
Quote:
BTW Berta my carbquik came in last night. I'm going to make some PB cookies this afternoon. I'll let you know how they came out.
OHHH good let me know how it is.I love biscuits and pancakesI use SF syrup because of my Diabetes.But the Maple Grove SF is awesome!

Last edited by Berta48; 02-21-2013 at 10:33 AM..
Old 02-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #825
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
did someone say chocloate issues?? Me too! I just bought some dark chocolate covered blueberries yesterday, yummm. I am so glad i can partake
It's so nice knowing I can have my favorite things and not blow it!

Quote:
Thanks guys! I know its only a pound but technically I've only dieted 2 days. Sweet! Tried to multi quote this one so if I posted on someone else by mistake sry.
Look at you "multi-post" queen
Old 02-21-2013, 11:00 AM   #826
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Hahaha. I'm batting there. I forgot to move the cursor under each post I wanted to respond to but I think I'm getting it!
Old 02-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #827
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

I meant getting there. Lol
Old 02-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #828
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I thought you meant "batting" 1000
Old 02-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #829
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Familyvet
Stats: 230/200/<160 5'8" 44yo
WOE: Atkins on and off for years, JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD 2/20/13
First Post

This is my first post, so be gentle!

I have been lurking this forum for some time now. I have finally decided to jump on the bandwagon (after a miserable potato hack failure, net loss:0, felt like a cow).

I have done Atkins on and off for years. Would lose weight, stall, and then quit and gain back some or all. I generally stick to a low-carb WOE, due to having had gestational diabetes and the fact that I hate the way carbs make me feel!

Today is my first real DD. Doing OK so far. I've had Green tea and 2 cups of coffee with HWC. I already feel much better, although I have a bit of a HA. Not surprising considering all the potatoes I hoarked down in the past few days.

I am very excited to make some good JUDDD BUDDD's that will stay with me through this journey (hopefully back to my HS weight) and beyond! You have all been SO inspirational thus far and I appreciate each and every one of you.

So glad I decided to get off my butt and join in the fun!!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #830
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

FamilyVet! Iím very new at this too, just started Monday. The people here are super great. Iíll think you'll really like it here. The most appealing thing Iím finding about the WOE is I can have whatever I want to eat. What a concept. Itís not the fastest way to go, but feels darn livable. I know it would definitely be faster if I paired it with LC or something else and I may well do that down the road, but right now Iím just working on getting into the rhythm with the up and down days and exercising every other day. Great Luck to you!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:13 PM   #831
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Berta... please read this. YOU GOTTA EAT!!

Lovely to see you here Familyvet, JMBM, Terri

Please can I ask you to pop over to the February Newbie thread where the chat should be , this is supposed be the introduction thread.

February JUDDD Newbies chat here

Otherwise the new folks get lost in the chat...

Last edited by Kissa; 02-21-2013 at 12:18 PM..
Old 02-21-2013, 12:28 PM   #832

I would encourage all you Newbies to follow Stephdrays wonderful weekly updates. Here is a link to her latest one.

33 Weeks on JUDDD -- Whooosh!
Old 02-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #833
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
FamilyVet! Glad to have you joining us!

I'll second Cindy (Kissa)'s request to come on over to the newbie chat thread, or any of the other threads, or start your own! Most of the good conversations go on over there, and we'd love to have you all join in!
Old 02-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #834
Major LCF Poster!

ooops, I've been chatting up the newbies here all along!!
Old 02-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #835

LOL, of course, cos we love to chat!
Old 02-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #836
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Yes indeed!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #837
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Familyvet! Hope everyone will join us at the February Newbie Chat thread.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:15 PM   #838
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Familyvet
Stats: 230/200/<160 5'8" 44yo
WOE: Atkins on and off for years, JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD 2/20/13
Thanks for the warm welcome! I am so glad to be here!!! Off to the Newbie Chat thread.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #839
Berta48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Berta... please read this. YOU GOTTA EAT!!

Lovely to see you here Familyvet, JMBM, Terri

Please can I ask you to pop over to the February Newbie thread where the chat should be , this is supposed be the introduction thread.

February JUDDD Newbies chat here

Otherwise the new folks get lost in the chat...
I read it.Thanks I am starting to eat on UD
Fried oven chicken and baked tater with butter and sour cream is on my menu for supper tomorrow night May even have a piece of pie or cake How about both

Last edited by Berta48; 02-21-2013 at 08:31 PM..
Old 02-23-2013, 08:48 AM   #840
Major LCF Poster!

Familyvet! Finishing my first week tomorrow. Started last sunday at 159.4 and weighed this morning at 157.6. Almost 2 pounds in 5 days. Totally love this WOE. Chat with you soon!
Closed Thread