Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 12:04 PM   #151
Major LCF Poster!
 
cici52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,450
Gallery: cici52
Great news!
cici52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #152
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,696
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
What a good outcome Jacci, enjoy your holiday and come back stronger than ever and ready to face the procedure.

Lou, you too, enjoy your time together and def do the 2 UDs!

Saw Skyfall today, loved it. Now off out for an Italian. I love an UD.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #153
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,175
Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
What great news Jacci, I am so relieved for you guys. Enjoy your holiday!!!


Oh man, I cannot wait to see SkyFall...me loves some James Bond Seeing it tomorrow night!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #154
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Jacci, I'm so happy for you and DH! I hope you two enjoy your holiday together.

Mella, I hope your back is doing better. Oh, how I know back pain. I'm sorry about your ex-BF, but it's totally his loss.

My DDs usually consist exclusively of celery and cucumbers (sorry Cindy) and both are pretty inexpensive. Cici's suggestion about local panties was a good one. I know that the pantries in the city where I work get some very nice, if not actually gourmet, donations. Around here I think they just ask for proof of residence.
__________________
<---- Before Carly
10.0 lbs lost on LC/low cal. (2/21/12-3/27/12)
65.8 lbs lost on JUDDD (3/28/12- 4/18/13)
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:27 AM   #155
Established
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Library
Posts: 2,491
Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
What great news Jacci, I am so relieved for you guys. Enjoy your holiday!!!


Oh man, I cannot wait to see SkyFall...me loves some James Bond Seeing it tomorrow night!
Me too-I told my hubby that's what we're going to see on our anniversary in a couple weeks-so I can drool over Daniel Craig
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:53 AM   #156
Major LCF Poster!
 
Flossyliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,417
Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: start 150 now 135 goal 125
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
[QUOTE=Carly;16067310]Cici's suggestion about local panties was a good one. QUOTE]
This conjured up some very bizarre images!

Jacci I'm so glad you can relax and enjoy your holiday.

I've been experimenting with Bullet-proof cocoa, thanks to Mrs S's suggestion. It's absolutely yummy, I prefer it to the coffee: 1 level tspn cocoa, about a tiny quarter level tspn sugar (you mght have sweetener) plus either 1 Tbs each CO and butter or 1 Tspn each, depending if it's a UD (240 cals) or a DD (95 cals). Whizz it up in a latte mug and sip slowly.

It was a bit of a gamble on a DD because it was nearly a third of my daily cals but I've had two of the easiest un-hungry days in succession, both DD and UD and my weight has gone down. Let's hope it lasts!!!
Flossyliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:04 AM   #157
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joyjoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,073
Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now. Helped along by Juddd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossyliz View Post

I've been experimenting with Bullet-proof cocoa, thanks to Mrs S's suggestion. It's absolutely yummy, I prefer it to the coffee: 1 level tspn cocoa, about a tiny quarter level tspn sugar (you mght have sweetener) plus either 1 Tbs each CO and butter or 1 Tspn each, depending if it's a UD (240 cals) or a DD (95 cals). Whizz it up in a latte mug and sip slowly.

It was a bit of a gamble on a DD because it was nearly a third of my daily cals but I've had two of the easiest un-hungry days in succession, both DD and UD and my weight has gone down. Let's hope it lasts!!!
MrsS and Flossy, thanks for the idea! This looks wonderful.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #158
Major LCF Poster!
 
Flossyliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,417
Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: start 150 now 135 goal 125
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
I've just bought some clotted cream to try instead of the butter.
Flossyliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #159
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
[quote=Flossyliz;16067734]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Cici's suggestion about local panties was a good one. QUOTE]
This conjured up some very bizarre images!

Jacci I'm so glad you can relax and enjoy your holiday.

I've been experimenting with Bullet-proof cocoa, thanks to Mrs S's suggestion. It's absolutely yummy, I prefer it to the coffee: 1 level tspn cocoa, about a tiny quarter level tspn sugar (you mght have sweetener) plus either 1 Tbs each CO and butter or 1 Tspn each, depending if it's a UD (240 cals) or a DD (95 cals). Whizz it up in a latte mug and sip slowly.

It was a bit of a gamble on a DD because it was nearly a third of my daily cals but I've had two of the easiest un-hungry days in succession, both DD and UD and my weight has gone down. Let's hope it lasts!!!
Oh blasted auto- correct! I love my IPad, but hate auto- correct. Like The Daily Weigh In Thread- November Addition vs November Edition!

We were talking about this at work and some of the potentially damaging things we have texted due to auto correct!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #160
Blabbermouth!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,271
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Oh blasted auto- correct! I love my IPad, but hate auto- correct. Like The Daily Weigh In Thread- November Addition vs November Edition!

We were talking about this at work and some of the potentially damaging things we have texted due to auto correct!


Yep, auto-correct can be a pain! Another beautiful new avi, Carly. You are literally melting away before our eyes. I must admit, though, I miss your big smile.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:49 AM   #161
Established
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Library
Posts: 2,491
Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
Well I survived my first DD yesterday, with a minor flub at the end of the night. But, this morning I'm down 1.5lbs so I'm floating on cloud nine right now We're heading out for an early family reunion type lunch today and then errands and housework. Fun stuff lol.

Have a great Saturday everyone!
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:29 AM   #162
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post


Yep, auto-correct can be a pain! Another beautiful new avi, Carly. You are literally melting away before our eyes. I must admit, though, I miss your big smile.
Yeah, I noticed I'm not smiling... Well, soon enough there will be a new avi and I'll be smiling in that one
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #163
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
So, I hit a new decade this morning. I saw 139.7!
My official weight will be a bit later since some of the meds I take at night cause me to retain a LOT of water and that will be leaving the premisis over the next couple hours
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 AM   #164
Major LCF Poster!
 
TryingJudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,740
Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Go Carly!!!
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 AM   #165
Blabbermouth!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,271
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
mom23kids - 1.5 pounds! WTG!

Carly - a new decade is definitely something to celebrate!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #166
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
calichris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 3,694
Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/199/147?
WOE: JUDDD modified
Start Date: July 11, 2012
New decades are the best! I guess the anti-bounce finally had to give it up to the whoosh fairy.
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #167
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by calichris View Post
New decades are the best! I guess the anti-bounce finally had to give it up to the whoosh fairy.
It's funny and so predictable as soon as I make a comment like that on the daily weigh in thread- a drop is sure to follow!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #168
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,175
Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom23kids View Post
Me too-I told my hubby that's what we're going to see on our anniversary in a couple weeks-so I can drool over Daniel Craig
You will love it! He is gorgeous as usual Seeing it again tonight, I think
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #169
Senior LCF Member
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 961
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200(190)/140.4(181)/140 64yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Carly, I like your new avi, too! And a new decade is something to crow about girl!!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #170
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
It seemed in the beginning that getting to goal was never actually going to happen and it felt like a crazy pipe dream- about as unlikely as me being the next president of America! It actually feels like it will be something that will happen some day- some day sooner rather than later. It's exciting, but also a tiny bit scary. I have so many "what if" questions connected to reaching goal, so for now I'm glad that I still have a bit of weight loss to go and don't have to focus on those "what ifs". My next Pandora charm was at 140- so this weekend I need to go and pick out my charm. Next mini goal is 125!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #171
Senior LCF Member
 
Bows1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 826
Gallery: Bows1
Stats: 263/225/163
WOE: JUDDD <3!
Start Date: Oct, 2012
I feel *so good*!! I just feel good! I can already stand up from sitting easier after 3 1/2 weeks and 11 pounds! I also began another new decade this morning! (Way to go Carly!) and I feel energetic and generally happy MUST be JUDDD MAGIC***
Bows1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #172
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bows1 View Post
I feel *so good*!! I just feel good! I can already stand up from sitting easier after 3 1/2 weeks and 11 pounds! I also began another new decade this morning! (Way to go Carly!) and I feel energetic and generally happy MUST be JUDDD MAGIC***

Doing the new decade dance with you
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:32 AM   #173
Senior LCF Member
 
ilahstrait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: California
Posts: 141
Gallery: ilahstrait
Stats: 159/125/130 5'5"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Atkins in November 2008 JUDDD July 2012
for Carly and Bows1

Carly I am having my what if thoughts now that I am closer to my goal weight. I have sabotaged myself so many times by just quitting after getting to 130. I have always known you can't return back to what made you overweight in the first place. I am better equipped now for maintenance because I love this way of eating. I don't feel deprived at all. I want to reach 125 but I don't know if I will look right. Many friends don't think I need to lose another ounce, but some said that when I was 160 lbs. I just think I would feel more comfortable if my bounce was 125-130 instead of 135-140.
__________________
Tierra
ilahstrait is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #174
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilahstrait View Post
for Carly and Bows1

Carly I am having my what if thoughts now that I am closer to my goal weight. I have sabotaged myself so many times by just quitting after getting to 130. I have always known you can't return back to what made you overweight in the first place. I am better equipped now for maintenance because I love this way of eating. I don't feel deprived at all. I want to reach 125 but I don't know if I will look right. Many friends don't think I need to lose another ounce, but some said that when I was 160 lbs. I just think I would feel more comfortable if my bounce was 125-130 instead of 135-140.
I understand and it's hard to know I guess. A number of people told me when I was still in the high 150's that I should not lose anymore. I was still considered obese I notice it is people who are overweight who say I've lost too much. Those who are thin always say things like "you look great keep up the good work". My goal weight is right in the mid range of healthy with a BMI of 20, but It may be too thin for me at this point in my life even though it wasn't 7 or 8 years ago. I will re-assess my goal when I get to 120lb, but I understand wanting a safety bounce range.

Last edited by Carly; 11-10-2012 at 09:50 AM..
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #175
Major LCF Poster!
 
Flossyliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,417
Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: start 150 now 135 goal 125
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Great start, Mom23kids!

Congratulations Carly and Deb!!
(Ilah, I'm hoping for a safety bounce range too!!)
Flossyliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #176
Major LCF Poster!
 
cici52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,450
Gallery: cici52
Congratulations Carly and Deb!
cici52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #177
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,696
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
This is so uplifting today.

New decades, newbies losing well, everyone loving JUDDD and generally feeling great.

Me too. Life is good.

Keep it up all my lovely JBs. And I love the avatar Carly.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #178
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,175
Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
I love reading this thread! Everyone here is SO uplifting and inspiring it gives me goosbumps sometimes.

For the first time (in probably ever), it truly feels like I have found a lifestyle that I know I can stick to. No, the weight isn't flying off, but then, it didn't when I was breaking my neck trying to be "super-strict-good-little-low-carb-girl" either! Finally, I am starting to feel liberated from the grind of *dieting*, and feeling like a human being. The only question I have is, what took me so dang long?!

I've lost 7 pounds in about 13 days since starting JUDDD. It usually took me about 2-3 months to lose that same amount when I was just doing low carb eating. I feel free!!
__________________
Danielle

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥



"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #179
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,696
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
I love reading this thread! Everyone here is SO uplifting and inspiring it gives me goosbumps sometimes.

No, the weight isn't flying off,

I've lost 7 pounds in about 13 dayssince starting JUDDD. It usually took me about 2-3 months to lose that same amount when I was just doing low carb eating. I feel free!!


Now I don't know what flying off is if that isn't it. Remember you are only dieting half the time Danielle!

I am so thrilled that you are loving this, how,could you not? The magic is happening.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:20 PM   #180
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,968
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
This is so uplifting today.

New decades, newbies losing well, everyone loving JUDDD and generally feeling great.

Me too. Life is good.

Keep it up all my lovely JBs. And I love the avatar Carly.
Thanks Cindy.

I went to H-Mart to do some grocery shopping (w/o DW so I can take my time and read labels that are in English- most aren't) I was in the Tea/ coffee isle and looking for something other than green tea. I saw some called 3 Ballerina's Tea. It was cheap and it said a dieter's best friend. OK, whatever. I came home and made a cup- DD shivers. I was sipping away- yum, different, I like it- I google it
It's laxative tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness I only drank half the mug!!!!
This should not be in the tea/ coffee isle like it's just some herbal tea, which the packaging would have you believe.
What did we do before google!!!!!!!!
At least it is a DD and I have not eaten anything so the end result can't be too bad, right?

DW occasionally gets "backed up". I'll put it away for situations such as that
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.