Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cici52
Shari, Sounds like a wonderful time planned for your son.
cici52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bows1 View Post
Have fun Shari! Sons are so much fun!
Yes, they are & I have 3 of 'em!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Shari, give your boy lots of hugs and wish him a very from these strangers in cyber space.
Dawn, I've hugged him for everyone!! He really likes that!! And, he never meets a stranger........that can be good or not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Shari, have a great time with the birthday boy. There is something to be said for the bond between a mother & her son Mine will be 20 in a few weeks and man, that boy absolutely melts my heart!
There sure is something to be said for sons!! I have a good relationship with all my boys, tho they are all different. Now, my daughter is a whole 'nother ball game! I love her with all my heart; but, she can jump in the middle of me in a heart beat!! I didn't have that kind of relationship with my mother. We've always gotten along. My daughter has had a lot happen to her in her 30 some odd years......so, I try to cut her some slack. Now, that she's a mom, I've seen a change in her. I don't think it's too much to hope she can chill & relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cici52 View Post
Shari, Sounds like a wonderful time planned for your son.
Cici, we had a ball!! We ended up taking him to Hooter's! He's wanted to go there for several years. When he was in school, one of the male aides teased him all of the time about going to Hooter's!! I posted a picture on my face book page. The smile on his face says it all!

DH & I walked with him until our feet felt like there were going to fall off! Course, he is in a wheelchair so no problem for him! LOL! We walked the entire mall AND a huge super Walmart! I bet we all sleep good tonight. He picked out his birthday cake that we're saving for Monday(his official birthdate). I couldn't eat another bite of anything today!! Now THAT is a miracle!

Thanks for all of your kind words & birthday wishes!

I’ve always wanted to be normal, but lately I’ve come to suspect that this is it.
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #63
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: becksterinindy
Shari thanks for sharing your story and so happy for you... life is short and the older we get the more we realize it... cease the moment(s)
becksterinindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Thank you, Becky!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: witchyanne
Stats: 252/250/180
Start Date: November 2nd 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I just got "talked to" at work. I rarely mess up, and never as big as I did this time. Ugh.
Hiya, I am sorry to read this, but I believe everything will come out ok in the end. I know what it feels like to rarely mess up and then really commit a boomer of a blunder. It's a lot harder on you and matters a lot more to you thannit actually does in reality.

If you were a brain surgeon, I might be more concerned but I don't even know you but still from your posts can see that you'll get it sorted
witchyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: witchyanne
Stats: 252/250/180
Start Date: November 2nd 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari4 View Post
Tomorrow my DH & I are taking our son out to lunch(maybe dinner too!) as well as shopping at the mall. This is what he wants to do for his birthday which is this coming Monday!
Have a lovely time and enjoy it! You must be doing a good job to have a son who wants to spend the day with you at 25!
witchyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #67
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I everyone! I'm just jumping in here for the month. I too, am considering adjusting my goal weight. I have been 112lb as an adult, but about 7-8 yrs ago. I don't know if I can pull that off- espeacially with all the extra skin
So at 120 I will assess the situation.

The other thing I'm tossing around is a maintenance break for the month of December. I have mixed feelings about it. I don't feel that I have diet fatigue, but I don't want to get to that place. Since Feb. 21st I've lost over 58 pounds. December will have so many social eating events. My 50% maintence DD calories are about 850- so that would be really doable, but the losing has been going well and I don't know if I should "fix" something that isn't broken

Luckily I have over 3 weeks to think it over. I welcome feed back

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:45 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tooraloora
Stats: 222/150.7/139
WOE: 2003 calorie counting + ex./ 2012 Aug 25: JUDD
Shari, glad you all had fun! I have three kids, two girls and a boy... 20, 16, 16... and my son is so easy and happy... the girls not so much , although there is some growth. I am learning to accept and appreciate.

Carly, I hear ya on weight goals, and on loose skin too (I did have about 10 inches of mine removed about 6 or 7 years ago after losing 90 lbs and a two pregnancies, including a twin one... I had an apron!... but my thighs and arms and back remain a bit loose, and that's just that)... I have erred before in setting my goal weight too low, and it backfiring. and I know diet fatigue well. I like your idea of a break with maint. DDs... although you could throw in some normal DDs too if they fell on ordinary, uneventful days... a bit of a hybrid plan?

meanwhile, some DD energy like crazy here today... blitzed the house, did intervals and weights, pulled out plants and put away planters for winter, washed my hair (seriously, like 5 lbs of hair, ugg I want to shave my head some days... but BF would )... go go go. however, I feel the time change, as hunger kicking in a little sooner than the clock.

hope everyone is having a good day

Jan 29-Feb 14: Potato hack (plus dinner every other day)
Feb 15 onward: ? back to JUDDD... or calorie counting with intermittent potato hacks
tooraloora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:00 AM   #69
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooraloora View Post
Shari, glad you all had fun! I have three kids, two girls and a boy... 20, 16, 16... and my son is so easy and happy... the girls not so much , although there is some growth. I am learning to accept and appreciate.

Carly, I hear ya on weight goals, and on loose skin too (I did have about 10 inches of mine removed about 6 or 7 years ago after losing 90 lbs and a two pregnancies, including a twin one... I had an apron!... but my thighs and arms and back remain a bit loose, and that's just that)... I have erred before in setting my goal weight too low, and it backfiring. and I know diet fatigue well. I like your idea of a break with maint. DDs... although you could throw in some normal DDs too if they fell on ordinary, uneventful days... a bit of a hybrid plan?

meanwhile, some DD energy like crazy here today... blitzed the house, did intervals and weights, pulled out plants and put away planters for winter, washed my hair (seriously, like 5 lbs of hair, ugg I want to shave my head some days... but BF would )... go go go. however, I feel the time change, as hunger kicking in a little sooner than the clock.

hope everyone is having a good day
Would you recommend it? I've has a few trusted people suggest that I look into that when I get to goal. The skin on my upper arms is more that double the size of my actual arm. My bicepts are actually very well toned, because my spine is fused and I use my arms to move my whole lower body. At 200lbs I could hold myself up over a chair by pushing down on the arms of the chair and hovering over it to switch positions. When I used to use a walker I also basically held myself up with my arms to walk, but the surgery freed me from the walk and the cane for that matter!
Old 11-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: 150/138/125lbs 61yrs 5'2" couch potato
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Carly, you've had such an amazing journey!

Re December, maybe you should just relax and take each day as it comes. That's what I did last month, when I was away a lot and also had several family celebrations. I did my 20% DDs and strict rotations whenever I could and tried to eat sensibly (though enjoyably!!) on the other days. I even lost a teeny bit of weight, which was much better than the several pounds I would normally have put on in those circumstances without JUDDD! I have jumped back into November with strict rotations and will approach December like last month.

It's just a few days in the whole of your life and I know that if you do gain a bit of weight, it won't be much and you will easily lose it again very rapidly in January.

Remember Cindy's JUDDD war cry - RELAX, ROTATE, REDUCE REJOICE!!!!!!!!
Flossyliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #71
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks FlossyLiz

I'm not getting to worked up about it. I just like to plan where I can. I'm not sure if my body might appriciate a break from weight loss mode since recently my pain has increase and I've been having a bit of hairloss. I will play it by ear and see how I feel all around as December approaches. My co-worker has been seeing a nutitionist who is covered by our medical plan so I may meet with her to see if any dietary changes could help the pain.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #72
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Carly, my recommendation would be to "try" a maintenance break. You can always change your mind. I went into October with the goal to maintain for the month, and had about two weeks of higher DDs, then just naturally gravitated back to the lower DDs. Of course I was allowing myself 700-900 calories on DDs and my highest DD ended up being 565, but it was a wonderful mental break just knowing I wasn't going to derail my loss by going higher. My normal DDs are still quite a bit higher than yours (usually 200-400 or so).

One of things I find "magical" about JUDDD is that you CAN go off it for a while, or take a maintenance break, or otherwise tweak it as needed to fit your life and your current mental state.

Re: skin surgery - I have quite a bit of skin around my stomach, and my batwings aren't pretty, though they're not as bad as I feared they'd be at this point. I have no desire to have surgery, but I'm a wimp and am scared to death of having surgery anyway. After my C-section, I had a pulmonary embolism which was mis/not diagnosed, and I could easily have died (just by way of explanation why I'm terrified of surgery). DH, though, has said several times that when he loses the weight, he's going to have his excess skin removed. I think it's such a personal choice, that you have to weigh the pros and cons and figure out if it's worth it to you. My OB even told me my insurance would almost surely pay for me to have the girls repositioned, but I'm just a big chicken. Though I sure would like them to be back where they are SUPPOSED to be! Whatever you decide will be the right decision, and don't let it be influenced by anything other people say.

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #73
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tooraloora
Stats: 222/150.7/139
WOE: 2003 calorie counting + ex./ 2012 Aug 25: JUDD
it was worth every penny! I looked ok in clothes, although the apron gave me a bit of a potbellied look, slightly... but nekked or in undies, ... what can I say, it was so out of sync w the rest of my fairly lean and small body, and made me feel kind of ugly and gross (I also had had a vertical incision emerg c section that got infected and the scar from that made my flap into a gnarly hot cross bun pizza dough apron yuckola!... at certain angles, it looked like I had balls ). So while my thighs, arms and back clearly show I was once overweight, I don't feel or look "deformed"... but w my apron and scar, I think I did. this being said, I think this is a very personal decision, and I really hope no one reading this thinks I think they are gross or ugly...

anyhoo, maybe your arms will be something to look into skin removal, if you end up deciding that the amount of loose skin takes a significant amount of the joy out of being at goal for you, and you are up for the procedure, pain, cost, and scarring (my abdominoplasty scar, while from hip to hip, is thin, white, NBD).
tooraloora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #74
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Dawn and Toora,

The loose skin is already kinda effecting my ability to enjoy the weight I've lost. The apron is giving me a potbelly look in certain clothes. After my spine surgery I feel like this would be no big deal, but of course there would be pain and some time needed to recover I'm sure. Well, I have at least 20 pounds if not more to lose so I can think it over for a while

Dawn you are my inspiration when it comes to a maintenance break. I'll be considering it for the next few weeks and see as December rolls in!
Old 11-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Carly, you do seem to have a lot of serious things on your mind. At least JUDDD is one of the easier things to adjust.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #76
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cici52 View Post
Carly, you do seem to have a lot of serious things on your mind. At least JUDDD is one of the easier things to adjust.
Yes, I am thankful for the simplicity of JUDDD. I feel like this WOE has made me handle everything else more effectively and to start taking care of myself better and more quickly.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:49 PM   #77
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/212/147 or size 8/10
WOE: 2000/1000 rotations, moderate carb
Start Date: 11/3/14; JUDDD 7/11/12
Carly, I think your plan sounds great, to see how you feel in December. You've come so far and look so great ... it might be mentally relaxing just to have permission for some higher DDs if you wanted them.
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:08 AM   #78
Major LCF Poster!

Yesterday another failed DD for me. Reached 500 at 6pm. Then went off the deep end around 8pm and gave up. Added another 700. This may not be the right WOE for me. I want it to be but just can't stop thinking about food long enough to make it work. Not sure what to do. Don't dare do nothing. Feel like such a failure. September went well. October was rough off and on. I know now that I can't eat anything I want on UDs and feel well. However, Pandora's box was opened and am not doing a very good job of shutting it. Was so hoping to go through the holidays without the usual food hangups. Have any of you longtimers gone through this and found a way back to sane rotations. I feel like I can't even think of another DD right now.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Cici, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! And not just with DDs! I blew over more UDs than DDs!!!!
Oh, I know how it feels and I know we're all different, but in an attempt to keep you here, I'll try to tell you how it worked for me.

I could not stop thinking about food, about restriction, about sugary stuff (even fake sugary stuff like Skinny Cows, the bane of my Judd existence for the first three months).
I "failed" by going over on UDs more than DDs, but on lots of both.
I kept hearing that this woe might not work for people with eating disorders and I started to wonder if I had one.
It made, and still makes me crazy to hear the people who can't eat enough to get up to UD cals.

And still, Juddd worked on me. Slowly, sometimes, and backwards, sometimes.
I fell off, I got back on. I repeated this a hundred times.

Why did I stay? I'm not sure. I had a hunch I had to go through this to find something healthy on the other side.

Where are things now? I'm good about 85% of the time. I get that falling off and climbing back on IS part of Juddd for me and that falling off isn't getting it wrong. It's just my path (the deprivation-scarcity-hoarding-panicky path ) and it gets better with each month.

We have LOTS to learn, most of us. Maybe, maybe, this is your path through JUDDD.
You'll know, I'm sure, in your gut. Selfishly, I hope you stay. Either way, I'm certain you'll do beautifully.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

And another thing: when I can't contemplate another DD, I just slip into Fast 5 or whatever other method keeps me in neutral until I crave another DD. it usually takes about three days.
Okay, I'll be quiet now.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:42 AM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/200/180
Shari....Sounds like your son had a good time at Hooters. Fun for the whole family, right?

Cici, I'm so sorry you're going through this--I can relate. I started in August....was soooo good and was making progress through September. October, for some reason, went right down the tubes, and I started thinking "Maybe this isn't the right plan for me". I stopped exercising, and started lacking on my food tracking every day.....not sure why!

I have my suspicions that my issue has a lot to do with "competition" and receiving a reward for results. I lost the most weight back in January when I was in a contest....and every now and then I get a jolt of motivation when I feel like I'm competing with a friend or something like that....If I can just create some sort of "prize" that keeps that motivation going--pretending isn't working too well for me nowadays.

I hope you figure out what's going on and you get around to finding the magic and making it stick. This really is a good plan, and gives us sooooo much freedom--to an extent.

Starting today, I've resolved to saying on every DD...."You can have THAT tomorrow!". It worked yesterday, so I'll try it again tomorrow.

Hopeful that tracking my progress will keep me focused! http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...d-journal.html
Saxy1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:58 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: soon
Stats: restart 07
WOE: whatever works
Hello guys dont usually do the chat thread but think I will give it a whirl. Had a red hat thanksgiving potluck on saturday was up 2 pounds sunday. Tried to do a dd sunday but nope. Today is definitely a dd,
soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
I could not stop thinking about food, about restriction, about sugary stuff ....
This is me. Totally obsessed
I "failed" by going over on UDs more than DDs, but on lots of both.
I kept hearing that this woe might not work for people with eating disorders and I started to wonder if I had one.
It made, and still makes me crazy to hear the people who can't eat enough to get up to UD cals.
I started out not able to get up to UD calories because I came from 1200-1400 daily calories. Now I can overdo either if I eat processed food. Am considering going back to GF and dairy free which simply eliminates the things that send me over the edge except for holiday family dinners

And still, Juddd worked on me. Slowly, sometimes, and backwards, sometimes.
I fell off, I got back on. I repeated this a hundred times.
This is so hopeful for me.

Why did I stay? I'm not sure. I had a hunch I had to go through this to find something healthy on the other side.

Where are things now? I'm good about 85% of the time. I get that falling off and climbing back on IS part of Juddd for me and that falling off isn't getting it wrong. It's just my path (the deprivation-scarcity-hoarding-panicky path ) and it gets better with each month.

We have LOTS to learn, most of us. Maybe, maybe, this is your path through JUDDD.
You'll know, I'm sure, in your gut. Selfishly, I hope you stay. Either way, I'm certain you'll do beautifully.
I think of you as being successful and your ability to keep on trying has paid off for you and is inspirational to me. The idea that perfection isn't required to get the benefits helps a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
And another thing: when I can't contemplate another DD, I just slip into Fast 5 or whatever other method keeps me in neutral until I crave another DD. it usually takes about three days.
Okay, I'll be quiet now.
I don't really know what is involved with F5 other than an eating window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxy1971 View Post
I have my suspicions that my issue has a lot to do with "competition" and receiving a reward for results. I lost the most weight back in January when I was in a contest....and every now and then I get a jolt of motivation when I feel like I'm competing with a friend or something like that....If I can just create some sort of "prize" that keeps that motivation going--pretending isn't working too well for me nowadays.
I am not very competitive but do better if I have a buddy that is committed. There certainly are a lot of them here. I tend to think challenges work only with well matched competitors or self designed goals. I hope you find your motivation too.

Thanks for the encouragement. So much to think about.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

I probably did not do that quoting thing right. Everything in bold is my reply, even inside the quote box.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Cici, Fast 5 is just the compressed eating window. It works well for me to stay put. I don't gain or lose. The other thing worth mentioning is that both UD and DD limits are far, far easier for me to keep when carbs are lowish and healthy. As soon as I include the beloved junky carbs, something is set off in me that doesn't bode well for the end of the day.
All the best.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #86

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
Cici, I'm so sorry you're feeling like this may not be the WOE for you. Only you can be the judge of that. I don't want to lose you from this list (selfish), and I don't want you to lose out on all the potential health benefits from JUDDD either.

I wonder if your body is still recovering from the upset you had. Even though you're feeling physically better (thank heaven) your body may still be doing some cleanup, and causing you some cravings and discomfort. I know that doesn't make it any easier to deal with those feelings in the moment though.

Don't give up on your quest, no matter what plan you choose. Or if you decide just to take a little break. But please keep posting! We'd miss you too much!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/150/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Hey, Cici, I agree with LCG, don't want to lose you from the forum as I, too, am selfish...the JBs are one of the reasons I keep hanging around this woe. I, too, didn't do well in October, lost a bit at the beginning of the month but gained it back. BUT, my incentive is that I know this is the woe for me...I have to keep the carbs low but made a deal with myself that I'll have only one higher carb on my UD's and none on the DD's...I'm seeing a change already this month. Now I just have to get the b*tt moving to get back to the feeling good part. I'm seeing so many folks that have st*lled last month, I'm wondering if there is something to the old "packing on the pounds for the long dark winter months?"

As someone has suggested elsewhere...one of our good JB's maybe you should up your calories on the DD's a bit just to get in the habit of eating less...you can always drop them to the 20% later. Please stick around, you don't know who you're helping by being here...

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #88
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/150/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Soon...hmmm? Is that "soon" as in "boomer sooner" or I know a few Soon's of Asian heritage, or maybe just a prayer...whichever, welcome to the forum and I hope you stick around...this is the best woe ever and the best budd's anywhere. Glad to see ya.
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #89

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10

I've been in Ireland having a wonderful break with good friends. Ate and drank freely from Saturday thru Monday and I was only up a pound. I still can't believe it when this happens. I love JUDDD.

Just a few quickies as I try to catch up everywhere.

Dawn glad it wasn't as bad you expected and hope it is all smoothing out nicely now.

Shari, loved the photo of the DS's great day out on FB. Hope he had another great day on his real birthday.

Deb enjoy the new decade!

Carly if you do decide to take a maintenance break I am sure you'll do fine. It may be time to concentrate on some of your many other issues. You know you are looking great already.

Surgery is such a personal choice, there is no one way. I had face lift 11 years ago and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. But that doesn't make it the right thing for anyone else. As usual, the BUDDDs here clearly get that.

Cici You are struggling just now I can see. I love Kristin's response, as usual. We all want this to work for you. Do you plan ahead? Have you tried the mini meals? The Bullet Proof Coffee? Are getting plenty of bulky foods that take a long time to eat? The cabbage and laughing cow recipe is popular for a reason. I wish I could be more help, but the best advice I have is the 'keep on keeping on' mantra.

Hi to our newer JUDDDs and to those I haven't replied to, sorry.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ack-juddd.html
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #90
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
Kissa, glad to hear you're having a good time! Wow, only up one pound? Fabulous!!
Luv2Eat is offline   Reply With Quote