Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: stephdray
Stats: 290/248/250
WOE: Moderate Carb JUDDD (Lost first 4 lbs on WW)
Start Date: 7/4/2012 -- 42 lbs lost total
4 Months (16 Weeks) on JUDDD -- Magic!

This morning's weigh in was 261 for a loss of 8 lbs this week for 29 lbs total, 25 of them on JUDDD at a rate of 1.5 lbs a week.

This week's worth of rotations not only erased the 6 lb gain I had from celebrating winning an award with champagne and all the food I could eat, but also sent a few of those nasty pounds' friends packing with them!

And I should note, my rotations were imperfect this week. I had to make a road trip to see my grandparents, a pilgrimage that is usually a weight-gain nightmare. For this trip, knowing that there would be at least one day that would be wildly out of my control, I changed my rotation with a medium day (which was not as hard as I would have expected). On the day in question, I ate more birthday cake and butter cookies than anyone should. And on the way home, on the road, I was only able to keep my down day to about 800 calories.

But JUDDD is proof that it's better to be consistent and diligent at your efforts than perfect. That has never really been the case for me on any other WOE before, so I consider this a huge blessing.

For those considering starting JUDDD, here are the upsides and the downsides this week:

Downsides

Food Fantasizing. I tend to do my meal planning on Down Days. Part of this is because I have more time on Down Days. Part of it is because I use my hunger to fuel my fantasies about all the delicious food I'm going to have the next day. I'm becoming obsessed with Pinterest because of this! And oh, when I am unable to treat myself like a queen on an Up Day? I am sour! I had at least one day this week where the only food in the house was some slapdash leftovers. I had a chicken salad sandwich for dinner when I wanted a steak with all the fixings and I grumbled the whole while.

It Doesn't Show. I've lost almost 30 lbs now. And I don't think anyone can see it. I think I'm so big that it's just not noticeable. And though I'm going to need to shop for new underthings, most of my clothes still fit so I'm not sure I've gone down any sizes. I'm not super bummed about this, but it does make me wonder if I'm losing muscle and not fat. I'm going to need to get one of those special little scales that tell you your body fat composition so that I can stop worrying about this.

Upsides

Time! This WOE is giving me hours more in my day every week and not just because I'm not cooking every other day. There are really only 3-4 dinners to plan every week now. There are fewer groceries to buy. But more importantly, far and away, is the fact that I don't have to go to any special effort. Cooking for a special diet is expensive and time consuming and I never realized how many hours of my day were consumed in doing it, even for the simple dishes like mashed cauliflower. Instead of grabbing frozen mashed potatoes from the freezer, I'd have to thaw a bag of cauliflower, mash it in the food processor, add all kinds of things to it, then spend time cleaning the food processor. Those minutes add up. If I want mashed cauliflower, I'll have it. But everything is so much more convenient on JUDDD!

Energy on Down Days. It's finally happening. I can't say as I look forward to down days yet, but I'm starting to become very productive on them. Yesterday I worked like a whirling dervish on nothing but bulletproof coffee. And on Down Days when I'm not fighting with distracting hunger, I can churn out the words on my book, too. (I do think, to this end, the Pterostilbene is very helpful, as is the fat-only coffee.)

Control on Down Days. I actually put together a new casserole (an experimental bake-only chicken parmesan that we're having tonight) on a Down Day! (I just assembled it for the fridge, mind you. I didn't cook it. I'm not sure I could have survived that, but...)

Deliciousness. Oh what a picky palate I'm coming to have and I love it. I want my vegetables fresh and cooked perfectly to my liking. I am consulting recipe boxes for old favorites. At my grandmother's birthday party, I took a bite of cheesecake. It wasn't very good. I surreptitiously threw my slice into the trash. I wasn't overfond of the birthday cake either. However, faced with beautiful and perfect butter cookies, I enjoyed half the box. And I do not regret one crumb!

Last edited by stephdray; 10-25-2012 at 08:33 AM..
stephdray is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NoWeigh
Stats: 58 Yrs. & Hypothyroid
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD April 1st January – March ate LC/LC
Congratulations on the very quick recovery! You are doing great!

As far as people noticing your wonderful progress...don't know what to tell you there because I am in that same boat -- no one has noticed, or at least no one has mentioned noticing. I look forward to that day, and it will come...eventually!

Hugs to you!
Connie
NoWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWeigh View Post
Congratulations on the very quick recovery! You are doing great!

As far as people noticing your wonderful progress...don't know what to tell you there because I am in that same boat -- no one has noticed, or at least no one has mentioned noticing. I look forward to that day, and it will come...eventually!

Hugs to you!
Connie
What?! You've lost 72 lbs. How could nobody notice that?
Old 10-25-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Phenomenal week Steph! WTG!

Connie, I think people assume we're more sensitive about our weight than we actually are. I think they're afraid to say anything. Just wait though, once one person mentions your loss, especially in front of anyone else, that's all they'll be able to talk about. To the point where you then feel self-conscious about them noticing. It's a no-win situation.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Wonderful progress. As to no one noticing, it may be that your body is dealing with the more internal fat (visceral?) first. That which is around your organs, and is so much more unhealthy for you. And really, that is a good thing. The other will come.

Also, while your clothes still 'fit', it may be that you could actually fit in a smaller size, which would make the loss more noticeable to others. The regular clothes are just hiding it for now. But I understand not wanting to buy anything new until the ones you have are falling off. Hitting a thrift store for a couple of new tops might be a big boost to your morale.

Keep up the great work!
Old 10-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #6

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Yay, yay, yay! A great loss, even if you only count the 2 lbs, and I am not about to do that.

I entirely agree about how easy the food preparation seems. I spent hours and hours when doing Atkins trying to create dishes that are so simple on JUDDD. (Sorry, Tina, I know that isn't so for you.) And at Xams last year, (I guess Thanksgiving more with you) I was in heaven using family recipes and new treats without watching the carbs.

Connie I see you have dropped another pound too, well done. I am sad that neither of you have had the 'Wow, you've lost weight!' moment yet. But it will come.

Thanks Steph for your wonderful updates.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.

Last edited by Kissa; 10-25-2012 at 08:56 AM..
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #7

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Hey Steph! Congrats on that wonderful loss this week! That is so encouraging, and I'm sure it allows you to relax a little about events and travel in the future. You can definitely let loose and celebrate when you win the next award (and the next...and the next!)

I think when I had lost 30 pounds, I was just beginning to notice myself, and no one had said anything. I hadn't begun wearing any different sizes yet, and I think new clothes makes people see it, and also maybe feel comfortable enough to say something. Don't despair! At about 50 lost, people began saying my face was looking slimmer, and my mom said my belly was much smaller (I don't figure anyone else would be that blunt, but it was nice to hear).

Not to change the subject, but I got a copy of "Lily of the Nile" in the mail yesterday, and I can't wait to start it! I apologise for buying it used (budget's a bit thin right now) but it is signed by you! Too bad my name's not Miriam!

I'm going to a book signing of two local writers this afternoon, one of which I have read and really like. I can't help wishing I was near your area and could come see you at an event. Ah well.....

Thanks for these updates, Steph! Really, really good stuff.

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:13 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NoWeigh
Stats: 58 Yrs. & Hypothyroid
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD April 1st January – March ate LC/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephdray View Post
What?! You've lost 72 lbs. How could nobody notice that?
Maybe they do? Whatever, I am keeping on and SOMEday, maybe soon, it will happen.

As for you, I am also really happy that you are now pretty darned far from the very dreaded 270 number. I know how good things like that can feel and I am so happy for you!

(And Hugs to you Dawn and Cindy)
NoWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:54 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Steph so glad to read your post today.. Im shocked really when i think about the fact that its really been 4MONTH!! That time has really flew by.. I also agree with the ohter girls on the whole not noticing how much is gone.. But have no fear,, it is not muscle! It took well over 40 mark for me,, most people said they "thought" i was getting smaller but were un sure.. and dint want to offend me and ask.. (wish they had) lol.. Well i look forward to reading your post.. and On how far you have come !~
1995 190# Low fat
2012 225#
2012 found JUDDD
166# current 2014
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:59 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
Wonderful post, Steph! I to read your weekly assessments. Am amazed at how quickly you've recovered from the celebrations. Another big 'plus' for JUDDD!! Intellectually, I think I have some understanding about sirts, maybe some other hormonal effects, etc.; however, experiencing it first hand is still stretching my limits of belief. We're so blessed to be able to come here on this board and compare notes. Crazy stuff, in a good way
Luv2Eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ellgee
Boy did I ever need to read this today. Sailing through a rough patch - well, truth be told it's a don't want to diet anymore, I hate this crap patch - and your post really truly helped me.

Knowing I don't have to be perfect helps a lot. Not that I am but I feel like if I can't JUDDD perfectly I may as well not even try. Stupid thinking but mine nonetheless.

Thanks and congrats on your progress!!
ellgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/199/180
I fell off the wagon the past week (I'm blaming sickness and my sweetie being in another state to shoot birds), and I'm sure glad I logged in today to read this! Fantastic update as usual, Steph.....Today is a new day/new start for me and your post just gave me the initiative to get through today's DD!

Keep up the good work!
Saxy1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #13

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Hugs to Laura and Lisa.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #14
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Great update, Steph!! I totally relate to losing but not really noticing at first. I lost about 25 pounds before I went down a size. It was so frustrating and absolutely no one mentioned anything.

I've mentioned before about learning that women lose the internal fat first and though it's healthy that way, the smaller clothes don't come until that subcutaneous fat starts burning away. Which it will soon! And get ready! When it starts to go, it goes fast.

I zoomed down 2 sizes before the scale got moving again. But that was fine with me. I felt great and that's when people started to compliment the slimmer me.

KUTGW, Girlie!!! You are doing an amazing job of losing while living life! JUDD rocks!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I'm so happy for you Steph and somehow I just knew that the award weight would vanish and take a pesky friend or 2 with it! In some ways JUDDD is very predictable. I agree that people may not have noticed the loss since you are wearing the same clothes, which have to be at least a tad baggier now than 30 pounds ago. I say treat yourself to 1 totally new outfit and see if people take notice.

I've been experiencing just the reverse- Scale has not budged, but I have shrunk out of all my 12Ps like over-night.

KUTGW my friend!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SICCHI
Stats: 149/138/130
WOE: FAST-5
Start Date: 29/8/12
Hey Steph, another great post and fantastic result! Give's me hope.... I have been on my JUDDD journey for 2 months at the end October and am feeling diet fatigue, which in turn means I can't seem to get a low DD or resonable UD in ATM. Going over on both, EVERYDAY and love when other JUDDERS like yourself share such positive weight loss with a few good rotations.
We all have our bad days, you proved in just 1 week what JUDDD can do for us! As for the clothes thing, I feel like my clothes have gotten looser with my teeny-tiny 2 pound loss. I am not a large person, I have 10-15 pound to lose. So it could be exactly what mykidsteacher said about the fat that is in the organ area, and super-yay for that ! That weight has to have gone from somewhere! Enjoy your week and well done!
SICCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: hollyitworks
Stats: 185/168/130 -17 Woohoo!
WOE: JUDDD (Is there any other way?)
Start Date: Restart July 2012 JUDDD. Start May 2012 Atkins
So funny and so true!

"Food Fantasizing. I tend to do my meal planning on Down Days. Part of this is because I have more time on Down Days. Part of it is because I use my hunger to fuel my fantasies about all the delicious food I'm going to have the next day. I'm becoming obsessed with Pinterest because of this! And oh, when I am unable to treat myself like a queen on an Up Day? I am sour! I had at least one day this week where the only food in the house was some slapdash leftovers. I had a chicken salad sandwich for dinner when I wanted a steak with all the fixings and I grumbled the whole while." StephDray

I thought I was the only one who, on a down day, ends up on Pinterest or The Food Network~ Form of self torture~

But I love JUDDD!!
hollyitworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Phenomenal week Steph! WTG!

Connie, I think people assume we're more sensitive about our weight than we actually are. I think they're afraid to say anything. Just wait though, once one person mentions your loss, especially in front of anyone else, that's all they'll be able to talk about. To the point where you then feel self-conscious about them noticing. It's a no-win situation.
You make a good point!
Old 10-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsteacher View Post
Wonderful progress. As to no one noticing, it may be that your body is dealing with the more internal fat (visceral?) first. That which is around your organs, and is so much more unhealthy for you. And really, that is a good thing. The other will come.

Also, while your clothes still 'fit', it may be that you could actually fit in a smaller size, which would make the loss more noticeable to others. The regular clothes are just hiding it for now. But I understand not wanting to buy anything new until the ones you have are falling off. Hitting a thrift store for a couple of new tops might be a big boost to your morale.

Keep up the great work!
Well, the visceral fat is the most dangerous kind so if that has to go first, so be it My sister told me today she can see that my face is changing and reminds me that she loaned me a shirt this weekend and that this is a shirt that, two years ago, I did not buy because it was too tight. So she bought it instead. I wore it this weekend without even thinking about it
Old 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Yay, yay, yay! A great loss, even if you only count the 2 lbs, and I am not about to do that.
Haha. Well, this is a new low so I'll take what I can get.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Hey Steph! Congrats on that wonderful loss this week! That is so encouraging, and I'm sure it allows you to relax a little about events and travel in the future. You can definitely let loose and celebrate when you win the next award (and the next...and the next!)
I think I learned that JUDDD is kind of like balancing a checkbook. If I know I'm going to write a big one over the weekend, I need to put some calories in the bank before I go :P

Quote:
I think when I had lost 30 pounds, I was just beginning to notice myself, and no one had said anything. I hadn't begun wearing any different sizes yet, and I think new clothes makes people see it, and also maybe feel comfortable enough to say something. Don't despair! At about 50 lost, people began saying my face was looking slimmer, and my mom said my belly was much smaller (I don't figure anyone else would be that blunt, but it was nice to hear).
Gotta love moms!

Quote:
Not to change the subject, but I got a copy of "Lily of the Nile" in the mail yesterday, and I can't wait to start it! I apologise for buying it used (budget's a bit thin right now) but it is signed by you! Too bad my name's not Miriam!
Apparently, I did not sufficiently impress Miriam! Either that, or she loved my books so much she wanted to spread the magic around. That's fine with me. The more people reading my books the better. If you pass it on to a friend who will love it, when you're done, I'm thrilled!
Old 10-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #22
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellgee View Post
Boy did I ever need to read this today. Sailing through a rough patch - well, truth be told it's a don't want to diet anymore, I hate this crap patch - and your post really truly helped me.

Knowing I don't have to be perfect helps a lot. Not that I am but I feel like if I can't JUDDD perfectly I may as well not even try. Stupid thinking but mine nonetheless.

Thanks and congrats on your progress!!
Any diet that requires perfection from me is going to be a failure.

I guess I kind of learned this with regard to housework too. Any little bit I do helps, even if it's not to my standards.

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my work--a habit my agent is trying to break me of--but I think that's the one place maybe it's ok to be.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:24 PM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/204.8/147 or size 8/10
WOE: IF/IE
Start Date: 5/26/12; JUDDD 7/11/12
-6 plus two more evil friends: yay! I love JUDDD

Up day princess or sour: yes

Weight not showing - I feel like that too ... but it will. The smaller we get the greater a percentage each pound lost becomes. When it comes to other people not commenting, it could be that they are afraid to offend or just lack observation (I am one who doesn't notice until it's drastic!)

Clothes: do you have stretchy ones? A lot of my clothes seem to be able to handle a wide range. If you haven't gone shopping just to to try on, it might be fun even if you're not buying yet... I find it very motivating.

Laura (ellgee) - missed you! sorry about the diet fatigue. Hope it passes soon.
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:40 AM   #24
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
I am dancing for joy at your new low!!!

Read Tina's post three times.

In most cases, the larger we start, the more internal clean-up is needed. Think of yourself as melting from the inside out. That DD energy comes from SIRTs and is a normal body's reaction to intermittent famine, yes. It also happens because a few fairly important things like your heart and lungs are a lot less squished!
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:56 AM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jenericstewart
Stats: 293+/176/168; 5'6", 53 yrs
WOE: JUDDD >100 g protein
Start Date: 6/7/12
At 42 pounds lost, I've lost 1/3 of what my goal is. I'd love to hear, "Wow! You've lost weight!" Instead, I get "Have you lost weight?"
Sadly, almost all the weight I've lost has come from the inside and from the waist up. I think my butt must be in concrete.
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:03 AM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Steph,
What a great teacher you are!
Two things.
1. Thanks for your experience with imperfection. I tend to be perfect or completely fall off. I have a lot to learn about imperfection, still.
2. It's funny to hear you and others mention no one noticing your losses. I didn't love it when people noticed. I felt best when it was my project, done for me and no one else. I could have stayed in my room, trying on my sister's blouses forever.
When other people started noticing, a truckload of pressure and expectation was added for me (now I really can't screw up, etc.). I feel as though maintenance has been a course for me in dealing with this psychological gremlin.

Thanks for everything.
(I'm also loving your book.)
Old 10-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #27
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephdray View Post
And I should note, my rotations were imperfect this week....
But JUDDD is proof that it's better to be consistent and diligent at your efforts than perfect. That has never really been the case for me on any other WOE before, so I consider this a huge blessing.
WELL DONE STEPH! you are totally rocking it!

The highlighted above is something I'm learning as well, and it is also what is contributing to the LOSS of the "all or nothing" mentality. We just keep with it, up or down, fluctuations on the scale or not, sometimes extra calories sometimes everything is "perfect"... and it will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post

Connie, I think people assume we're more sensitive about our weight than we actually are. I think they're afraid to say anything.
I think this is a good point. You have people who will say anything to anyone (and ask people if they are pregnant when they're not... you know those people ) AND then you have people who notice your loss, but are keeping it to themselves b/c they don't want to offend you, or maybe you're sick and losing weight and it's actually a bad thing? who knows...

My closest female friends say something, but I'm making sure to wear smaller clothes when I see them. Guy friends are not saying anything, except sometimes the gay ones. But not even then all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsteacher View Post
... As to no one noticing, it may be that your body is dealing with the more internal fat (visceral?) first. That which is around your organs, and is so much more unhealthy for you. And really, that is a good thing. The other will come.

This is GREAT to keep in mind. The Drs. Eades wrote a whole book for LC, just about losing belly fat, which is partly internal around your gut organs. We need some, and women need more than men, but we sure don't need a whole lot

And I wholeheartedly agree with getting into some smaller clothes, even if you're buying a few pieces from places you wouldn't normally shop or cheaper quality, just to see where you're at, and to hold you over in transition.

I actually find good jeans for plus sizes at the mart that starts with W -- they have a few brands, one is nationally advertised (rider) and those are my FAVORITE jeans, I've bought them in 3 sizes now!

I really love these weekly updates! KUTGW!!!
S.

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote