Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Lil Donna
Stats: 165.2 (highest) 150.2 (11/30/13)
WOE: LC
Start Date: Low carb started again on 11/14/13
Day 3... WOO WEE!!

This WOE is definitely a rollercoaster. I was up on the scale .6 from my UD yesterday. Hoping for the miracle after todays DD.

Just had a 100 calorie bag of popcorn at 1pm. I think I will be pretty content til dinner. Maybe chicken salad wraps or ???.

Looking back at Atkins, I realize that I am just not a meat eater.

Still can't believe I am doing this WOE.

Looking forward to my next 2 UD's. Tomorrow is a country concert and I'm going out to dinner too. I don't even care where we go because I will be able to eat whatever I want!! And then on Saturday we have a big tailgate for Mizzou and I do not have to eat an open faced burger if I don't want to. I can eat chips and not feel guilty. Heck I may grab a cookie too.

My biggest fear is my DD's on Friday and Sunday. How do others handle the weekends? I guess Sunday will be the hardest because we normally go out for a big dinner.

Off to get something done....
Lil Donna is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/146.4/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
You'll do fine with the weekend. Just remember whatever you can't eat on your DD, you CAN eat on your UD. If you're planning on going out for dinner Sunday, there are several ways you can handle that. You can fast until dinner, then have something reasonable. You can increase your DD calories to a higher percentage on the calculator, so you're still in WLM, but get a little extra. Or you can use your normal DD calories with your normal DD menu, and just order a side of steamed veggies, or a salad with no or very little dressing, something along those lines, at dinner.

We eat out a LOT, and I've found good DD options at lots of places.

Atkins 10/24/11 @ 277.6
JUDDD 12/12/11 @ 267.8
January 2013 @ 165.0: Maintaining however feels the most comfortable with little bouts of WLM thrown in here and there.
January 2014 @ 145: Maintaining with 5:2 and/or JUDDD
July 2014, weight is creeping up: Back to JUDDD.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
totally agree with Dawn. I don't move DDs around unless I have to, and having it on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday isn't any different for me than a regular weekday.

Plan in advance-- know what your food choices are so it seems just "inevitable" that either in your house, or at a restaurant or event, you will eat X and that's it.

There's so much info on the internet now, tracking sites, apps... lots of ways to figure out what you can have at a concert, any restaurant, etc.

Then, the other key-- keep busy. Sometimes I nap on a weekend day, but mostly, I run around doing errands, maybe seeing a movie (gum, soda... maybe some cucumber slices smuggled in if I REALLY need something, but after years and years of LC, I don't need to eat at a movie each time...)

Grocery shopping (weird, but it works for me on a DD, and somehow, all that raw food, not appetizing, and I get more veggies than I ever used to). Clean the house, do the laundry, organize your cutting boards, whatever. The day passes, and you get SO MUCH done! and it's just 1 Dd over the weekend

YOu can do it! Weight loss and crazy amounts of organization = Juddd Magic.

S.

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
You'll do okay as long as you hold the thought that tomorrow you can have it. We can do anything for one day.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote