Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 06:37 AM   #1
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Lil Donna
Stats: 165.2 (highest) 150.2 (11/30/13)
WOE: LC
Start Date: Low carb started again on 11/14/13
Day 2... WOO HOO

It's an UP DAY!!

I lost 3 of the 5 pounds I gained over the weekend so that is good. Usually I hold onto gains for awhile.

I promise to stop posting daily once this first week is over. I guess I am posting because I need the support to keep going. This keeps me accountable to myself also.

Running to the grocery store soon to stock up on low calorie items.
It will be a weird experience to look at calories vs. carbs but I will adjust.

Going to pick up a calorie counter book too.

I tried to talk DH into doing this with me but he is not convinced it works so I am just going to show him that it does. He is of the belief of calories in, calories out. So he eats very little and exercises like a maniac after a gain. The problem he has (as we all do) is that he goes on these eating sprees and then decides he needs to cut back and then goes to the extreme. I can't do that. He has amazing willpower.
So here is to proving to him that JUDDD works!

Any suggestions or words of advice? My biggest concern is my DD tomorrow. I will be at work for a long day. Any idea what would work at Subway? Or am I better off packing a lunch?

Off to google Subway...
Thanks for all the support thus far. It has really helped keep me focused.
Lil Donna is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
WOE: JUDDD
You are off to a great start!
I wouldn't have got where I am without this place. Post as often as you need. We all learn from each other. I'm still learning and I've been in maintenance for a while.
Your hubby might just change his mind after he sees what 'juddd does for you!

Have a great UD!
Jbinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: angie1
Stats: 185/171.6/155 - 5'5
WOE: Stillman's*
Here is the nutrition information for Subway:

Nutrition Information List | SUBWAY.com

Subway is a great choice! You can get a salad w/ fat free italian dressing for less than 150 calories !

Way to go on completing Day 1! Keep it up!!!
angie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:46 AM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/151/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
At Subway, I get the ham/turkey salad with just veggies, no cheese or dressing, for 110 calories! It's good, and I just have them sprinkle some vinegar on (no oil) for dressing, or I bring my own Walden Farms dressing from home.

I'm also the Wendy's spokesperson for this group. If you like chili, their small chili is only 210 calories and is VERY filling. I use my own hot sauce, but they have packets for 5 calories each if you like it spicy.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Good going on getting through DD #1! Be sure to fully enjoy this UD, eating plenty of satisfying and very tasty foods to carry you through tomorrow. I'm so excited when new people start JUDDD because you get to experience the thrill of being able to eat, the peace of DDs (it does come, trust me ) and the wonderful weight loss and health benefits.

YAY JUDDD!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Lil Donna
Stats: 165.2 (highest) 150.2 (11/30/13)
WOE: LC
Start Date: Low carb started again on 11/14/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
At Subway, I get the ham/turkey salad with just veggies, no cheese or dressing, for 110 calories! It's good, and I just have them sprinkle some vinegar on (no oil) for dressing, or I bring my own Walden Farms dressing from home.

I'm also the Wendy's spokesperson for this group. If you like chili, their small chili is only 210 calories and is VERY filling. I use my own hot sauce, but they have packets for 5 calories each if you like it spicy.
I wonder if the count on my homemade chili would be about the same as Wendys chili. I just use Rotel, ground beef, hot chili seasoning (100 cal for whole packet) and hot chili beans. I made this awhile ago and threw it in the freezer since I started HCG. I guess I need to look up everything individually. It is really filling.

I had a huge lunch today. BUFFET!! 2 slices cheese pizza, 1 small fried chicken breast and a salad. Oh and a large scoop of Moose Tracks ice cream. I am done for the day! I haven't eaten ice cream in very long and it was just as good as I remembered it.
Lil Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:09 PM   #7
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/151/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
When DH makes turkey chili, it's actually higher calorie than the Wendy's, but he uses lots of meat. If you know how much of each thing you put in, it's probably better to enter it into your tracker and figure out portions from that.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote