Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Saturday!!! What's cooking this weekend??? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/783749-dd-saturday-whats-cooking-weekend.html)

adillenal 09-22-2012 05:43 AM

DD Saturday!!! What's cooking this weekend???

I am following the NK guidelines for a bit just to see if it will work with JUDDD so my calories are a little higher than normal for me.

DD
B - 2 eggs cooked in bacon grease, coffee with HWC, 1 T SF preserves
L - salad with HB eggs and lots of fullfat dressing
D - scrambled eggs with extra butter

stepinthyme 09-22-2012 06:27 AM

Hi Adi--I'm watching closely to see what you and Dottie think of the NK method...:)
I've got a crazy busy day today as we are visiting some friends out of town tomorrow. Thank goodness I'm on a DD because quite frankly, I really don't even want to think about fitting in meals...:stars:
B - Lots of coffee, SF Torani and almond milk (unsweetened)
L - Nope
D - Baked flounder with roasted baby bok choy and some leftover curry sauce to top it
D - SF jello

adillenal 09-22-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stepinthyme (Post 15962421)
Hi Adi--I'm watching closely to see what you and Dottie think of the NK method...:)
I've got a crazy busy day today as we are visiting some friends out of town tomorrow. Thank goodness I'm on a DD because quite frankly, I really don't even want to think about fitting in meals...:stars:
B - Lots of coffee, SF Torani and almond milk (unsweetened)
L - Nope
D - Baked flounder with roasted baby bok choy and some leftover curry sauce to top it
D - SF jello

So far I have noticed my bounces are closer together and it looks like my one pound drop has stuck. Now I am really close to goal so that is major for me.

Dottie 09-22-2012 10:16 AM

DD nk style

B: coffee; have 2T heavy cream for the day, too
D: swai fillet in evoo w/diced tomatoes and capers; spinach
S: romaine heart, mayo and vinegar

516 cals; 44g fat; 21g protein; 12g carbs; 6g fiber

Crazy Cat 09-22-2012 11:19 AM

2 UD & a MD in a row-bleh. Glad today is a DD. Watching the NK posts with interest.

Morning until about 2pm-Coffee with SF syrup 15

2pm-Progresso vegetable barley soup. 120 calories for the whole can, had about half so far, plus a Wasa cracker. May not have enough protein/fat to keep me full, we'll see. 105

Dinner Eggbeaters & turkey sausage 150-200

Snack-FF Greek yogurt 130

Cryssi 09-22-2012 01:13 PM

I am looking at DD posts for ideas for my menu this week...

What is NK style?

adillenal 09-22-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryssi (Post 15963197)
I am looking at DD posts for ideas for my menu this week...

What is NK style?

nutritional ketosis. There is a group on the "Other PLans" following this.

Crazy Cat 09-22-2012 01:49 PM

Soup only lasted less than 3 hours, so probably won't buy that flavor again. And I'm out of yogurt! Not having a good day.

Dottie 09-22-2012 03:12 PM

Basically it's High fat, Medium protein and Low carb. I've always upped protein and lowered fat and I stall all the time! Giving this a go:) I feel really good on it the last few days, sleeping well, very little water retention, and loads of energy.

soon 09-23-2012 04:22 PM

Hmm never heard of NK another thread to follow yeah!!

1 fried egg coffee w/hwc
1 chicken thigh cabbage soup
1/2 of a blueberry shake
am still getting hungry at nite so an apple and lcc on a wassa