Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
So long.. Long post sorry~

I know how many of you worry when you see JUDDD BUDDS go missing.. soo.. I am leaving the board for a while.. I have come to realize that i am depressed.. AGAIN! I hate that even weight loss changed nothing I feel i have nothing to offer the newbies at this time due to i am so negative right now I need to take a break from "think about it, talk about it.. as well as eat or dont eat" I am by no means not goin to continue to do the JUDDD rotations.. but... I have made this my life! Its all i think about.. Heres the thing.. Yes i have been a sucess.. but i cant stop looking at whats left! I hate my new body.. It has so many wrinkles and droopy skin i am more depressed about this than anything else.. so.. I just wanted to say "so long" not goodbye.. But "So long" for now.. Once i am healed i will be back to share my story .. but after today.. i am not goin to be here for a while..THANK YOU ALL.. for the love and support each and every one of you has given me.. I LOVE YOU ALL ..
Kimberly Ann..
1994 190# Low fat
2012 225#
2012 found JUDDD
166# current 2014

Last edited by sterlinggirl; 08-29-2012 at 10:02 AM..
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
sending strength and healing to you - hurry back to wellness and your JUDDD budds!
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RebeccaSimpson
Stats: 174 goal 140 5'10
WOE: juicing and juddd
Start Date: 01/24/2013
Dear Kimberly
I'm not an active people here on the board but I just wanted to say, that I always loved to see your face in you avatar picture. I always thought that you looked so beautiful. All the best to you! Big hug
RebeccaSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
I will look forward to seeing you active on the boards again just as soon as you feel ready. Please try to pop in now and then to let us know you're okay.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
WOE: JUDDD
I hope you'll be back soon. Mostly I hope for peace and happiness for you
Jbinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/285/<160 (5'7")
WOE: LC/JUDDD/Fast5/Diabetes Miracle 2010-12
Start Date: 2014: Shangri-La
We will miss you!
But we/I understand.
Sometimes I feel like I need to just *do* JUDDD (or low-carb, or exercise, or whatever) and not spend so much time talking about it!

I hope you feel better soon.

BTW, last night I was reading about something called "HydrogenBoost" or "MegaHydrate" (it seems there has been some change in the brands or manufacturers or something) and it is supposed to help with wrinkles!!!!!!!
The reviews on it are absolutely stunning.....I came across it while looking for recipes for "alkaline water" (don't know if you have been following that discussion that Yam-Yam started).....I've been spending a bit too much on supplements lately but I *might* have to try just one more!!!

And thank you for not just disappearing!!!
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
I am going to miss you my dear. I will be sending you positive thoughts. I understand where you are coming from. I am also hating what I see after seeing the pounds drop--the hanging skin makes me so sad. I know I can't cheer you up right now as that is a process of healing you will do for yourself, but I will miss seeing you around.
Thanks for letting us know and come back soon, please.
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/114.8/128 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD - 1/1/12 + intermittent LCHF
Kimberly

You take care of yourself. And know you will be in my prayers.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:48 AM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/211/180
Start Date: Restart 1-18-14
I'm pretty new here, but wanted to send you a and wish you the best. Whether you believe it or not, your presence here HAS helped newbies like me--especially the ones that read back a bit--everyone's journey contains something to offer others.

Take care of you, and I hope to see you here again when you're ready.
Saxy1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Thank you all.. what a wonderfull send off..
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #11
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
Kimberly, please know that no matter how much we weigh, eat, lose, gain...We are PEOPLE and we are so much more than that number (whether larger, small or otherwise). Please find that inner peace! You are an inspiration to us all!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #12
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Oh Kimberley my heart breaks for you.

You are a wonderful, beautiful, kind and generous woman. I will miss you dreadfully but look forward to you coming back in a more positive state of mind.

Love and hugs. x
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
Start Date: Oh, ya know..every morning!
I'm going to miss your lovely smile shining through on that avatar. You have been such a huge inspiration to me and you're one of the ones who I think of in staying the course and hanging in there when I, myself, am frustrated. Take care of yourself and we'll see you soon.

Love you much!
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #14
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 59 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Kimberly, Dear One;

First of all....:love :

You are such a beautiful and special person. It's been such a joy getting to know you and I love reading every single post you write. That voice in your head that says you have nothing to offer newbies is WRONG.

I wish I could say a thousand things to blow away the black clouds but I know they would all sound meaningless right now. Feelings are never right or wrong, they just ARE.

I always tell my DD "You never know what a day will bring." My prayer is that soon we will see you popping in as the darkness fades and gives way to a bright dawn in your heart and mind. We sure do love you, Girl!

Women tend to be so overly judge mental about themselves and especially their own bodies. I've seen your pictures and to us you look lovely and beautiful! Really, really beautiful!

Do what feels right to you, Hon. Be kind to yourself. Promise?? Take a nice long break from all this thinking and talking about WL issues. Don't forget us, though, paaaaaleeeeeeeeeze? Please?

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Whitlin'
Stats: 162/149/149
Start Date: March, 2009
((Kimberly)) It's all good. Later you will suddenly feel like wondering what's going on here and what you need to be telling us, newbies too! We'll miss you but thanks to your post, we'll know you are taking care of you.

Like Jenny, I can't help it, I must think practically. Sorry in advance. DO take time to research good products for both skin and mood/well-being. Some people firmly believe skin brushing works well for loose skin - there is chat about it on the ttapp.com forums all the time. Check out the product Jenny mentioned, or whether something like coconut oil topically might help. Also make sure you check to see if your Vit D level is optimized and that you are not deficient in the B vitamins as you take care of your important emotional health. Shutting up now. Hugs! Oh - get some sunshine, okay?

Lost 13 pounds on JUDDD in 2009 and began happy maintenance. Slipped up in 2012, but JUDDD got me back to goal!
Whitlin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #16
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Gosh, I am one who soooo admires you Kimberly! It makes me sad that you are feeling bad.

You have a heart of gold! Just as all of the JUDDD budds have experienced previously, you make a big difference with your wisdom and advice here. Your words mean the world to me!

I will pray for you to have relief and most of all, to not suffer with depression because I know how tough it can be.

Me??? I am a worrywart and anxious all of the time for my own family. I use to have panic attacks when I was young, but as I have aged, I suffer more with thoughts of worry. I have finally realized that all I can do is be good mom and friend to all.

Thank you for your kindness to me as well as all of our JUDDD Budds.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Erika1962
Stats: 260-186.6-/-170-5'5/51
WOE: Grain/ Sugar free and 4:3
I'm fairly new and not a big poster on here ( a little on the quiet side), but I wanted to wish you well Kimberly. Take good care of yourself! I know we all will miss your beautiful face on here! Sending lots of
Erika1962 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: stephdray
Stats: 290/248/250
WOE: Moderate Carb JUDDD (Lost first 4 lbs on WW)
Start Date: 7/4/2012 -- 42 lbs lost total
Kimberly, you helped me at a very dark time. It breaks my heart that you feel you have to go.

Before you go, however, let me tell you this. I visit these forums every day because it keeps me on track with getting healthier. If I don't think about it, I stop doing it. Trust me, I am a very happy fat person. I have been fat all my life, so if it weren't for the fact that it's going to kill me, I could probably suck up all the other ways in which obesity steals from my life. Because I'm used to it. It is very easy for me to walk away from calorie counters, from scales, from boards like these. That's why I tell myself to stay especially when I'm feeling low.

Selfishly, I want you to stay. But you have given so much, I wouldn't take anything else from you. So before you go, I want to tell you a few things.

First, you are gorgeous. I look at your smiling face in the photos and I think about how much I want to be you. That you could be so hard on yourself about your body makes me so sad. I know you are harder on yourself than anyone else could ever be.

Secondly, you're not just beautiful on the outside, you're beautiful on the inside. And I think about all the people in your life who are so blessed to have you in it. What a kind thing you're doing for them by making yourself healthier. A new body is a great thing, but those wrinkles don't matter in the big scheme of things. We're all going to get wrinkly. It sure beats the alternative.

Thirdly, I hate the way society makes us think that if only we lose weight everything would be perfect. Fat is the culprit for everything. For heart disease. For troubled marriages. For depression. For a stubbed toe. For a hang nail. If only I were skinnier, we are taught to think, everything will be better. What a horrible thing to teach people! And it sounds like you're suffering because of it. You were a wonderful person before you ever found JUDDD and you're going to still be you after JUDDD. I cheer for you every pound you lose, but I hope you can find a way to find happiness at any size.

I am sending you all my love.

Last edited by stephdray; 08-29-2012 at 03:52 PM..
stephdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gulf Coast Girl
Stats: Goal Feb '10. Lost 163 lbs.
Happy thoughts from me too. You're always so sweet and helpful here. You're beautiful inside and out. Please don't forget that.

And can I also add this - it takes time for your body to 'settle' into place after you lose weight. Your skin will tighten with time and care. Does it look like it did when we were 16? No. But it does get better than it looks right at goal.
Gulf Coast Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NoWeigh
Stats: 58 Yrs. & Hypothyroid
Start Date: JUDDD April 1st January – March ate LC/LC
Kimberly, you are breaking my heart -- I'm going to miss you more than you will know! I hope we will have the joy of your friendship here again soon. Hoping all the best for you.
NoWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #21
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)

I am so sad and yet I understand. If you need the time for you then by all means take care of yourself, but you are such a sweet and giving person who ALWAYS has an encouraging word for others. Maybe the depression is coloring how you see things right now. Depression can scew our perception of things. You give so much, so freely, in the most genuine spirit. I hope you are able to see that about yourself. I really understand having mixed feelings about our "new" bodies. My new body is also looking very flabby and stretched out. Not quite the look I was going for. Just the fact that you shared this has made me feel less alone in not liking my new body too much.

Whatever you do choose, please take care of yourself! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: HW203 SW163.8/152.8/145
Start Date: March 2012
I am so sorry that you are feeling depressed Kimberly. I think that you should do whatever is best for you to feel better. I have to agree that you look gorgeous and your posts are always helpful. Issues surrounding our bodies, weight loss, health and depression really are all part of our journey here so no worries about discussing these things. I can also understand that weight loss discussions shouldn't be your whole life so I hope you find some other fun things to do with your time that make you feel fantastic in your much slimmer and healthy body. I will miss seeing your posts and most importantly i hope you feel better soon

Last edited by Babsbabs; 08-29-2012 at 04:38 PM..
Babsbabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/118/110-114
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Hi Kimberly!

I will miss you big time!

Got my hair cut last week and the gal that cut it told me she lost 150# and has kept it off! I asked her about the skin, etc and she told me she exercised to keep the skin tight! She looks wonderful too

You are so young and such a beauty

All my love and prayers go out to you!

Leona
leonak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: gotitnow
Precious Kimberly...my heart sank when I read you post. I do understand of course, but never want to see someone struggling. Especially someone as sweet and kind as you are.

I have battled some very heavy stuff lately which contributed to my health problems, and in an effort to stay calm and not too "anxious," haven't posted much......AND....also felt like I COULD NOT contribute much compared to most.

I am one who wants to keep it VERY simple and although I appreciate all the technical, scientific, which supplements to try, and on and on... type of writing, it actually can be overwhealming to me and take the wonderful simplicity and "fun" out of this eating plan for me.

I am such a lover of people though, and would never want to offend anyone, because they are so much more informed,or have a better handle on things than I could ever imagine, so my choice has been to more or less bow out to avoid feeling stressed about what little I may have to offer. Talk about insecure! BUT, my own insecurity can really put me under, for many reasons, and on the bright side, gives me enormous compassion for anyone hurting.

You are young, and beautiful, and like everyone has said , are just as beautiful on the inside. Didn't mean to make this post about me. Just wanted you to know I understand depression, and pray that soon you will be able to lift yourself up and share your heart again. Hope sooner than later.
I will always be here, even if to just read and be inspired, (I can always skip over the technical stuff!) and I want YOU to be here to inspire me. It will not be the same while you are away! Love you sweet BUDD. Try to see yourself like we see you! This is me being less insecure: I do NOT apologize for this lengthy post!!!

Phyl
gotitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: C'Marie
Stats: 270/down 110-ish/ goal 147
WOE: hCG Rx shots/JUDDD maintain
Start Date: 1/4/2010 Now R9 P2
Kimberly, I always love your posts and believe you will be back when you are ready. I am sorry to see you bow out for awhile but taking care of yourself is really, really important. (((HUGS)))
C'Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:59 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aeroangie
Stats: 159/159/130 anything
WOE: Low Carb + JUDDD
Start Date: 8/24/2012
I have recently gotten back on here after many years. I just wanted to say that though I haven't gotten to know you in conversation, I really, really enjoy your inspirational posts. I hope you will be back soon. I can tell a lot of people love and respect you and will be supportive. Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way!!!
Aeroangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #27
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/199/147?
WOE: JUDDD modified
Start Date: July 11, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggirl View Post
I need to take a break from "think about it, talk about it.. as well as eat or dont eat" I am by no means not goin to continue to do the JUDDD rotations.. but... I have made this my life! Its all i think about..
Lovely Kimberly,

You have inspired me with so many encouraging words. I am so sorry that you are not feeling good right now. I can also really understand how sometimes, in the effort it takes to lose weight, it's so easy for us to get hyper-focused on it. It's always been a challenge (for me at least) to keep the balance of paying enough attention to make progress toward this goal, while not letting it take OVER ...because life is definitely about more than weight loss! It's important but not the only or even the most important thing. You've accomplished so much, and I think you're sounding just a little burnt out. It sounds to me as if you know that what you need is to continue with what has earned you your success, but not think so much about it, and spend more time focused on other things. Sounds like this is just the thing to have you feeling better again before you know it. We'll miss you though!

I look forward to hearing from you when the time is right.
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #28
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: laceylady
Stats: 16w(190)/size 14(175)/size 12
Start Date: Jan 2012/restart May 2013
We'll be waiting... take care of yourself and I hope we see you back soon!! You've been an inspiration to me for the past 9 months and I thank you for it...
laceylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #29
the condiment queen

Gallery: pooticus
Stats: 314/220.4/150
WOE: PersonalPlan
Start Date: Nov.20, 2007 (restart)
Hang in there lady! Wish I could prescribe my "magic cure", but I'm not a doc. I'm just a fluffy chix who had breast cancer and weighed 94lbs more than I do today...I was so depressed and sad.

My head told my good sense so many lies...

Wish we could help. I will tell you that your presence here is a blessing to us all. You give more than you've ever taken. And isolation only begets darkness. Exposing things to the light makes light grow.

Saying prayers for you! MUAH!
pooticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Babsbabs
Stats: HW203 SW163.8/152.8/145
Start Date: March 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
Precious Kimberly...my heart sank when I read you post. I do understand of course, but never want to see someone struggling. Especially someone as sweet and kind as you are.

I have battled some very heavy stuff lately which contributed to my health problems, and in an effort to stay calm and not too "anxious," haven't posted much......AND....also felt like I COULD NOT contribute much compared to most.

I am one who wants to keep it VERY simple and although I appreciate all the technical, scientific, which supplements to try, and on and on... type of writing, it actually can be overwhealming to me and take the wonderful simplicity and "fun" out of this eating plan for me.

I am such a lover of people though, and would never want to offend anyone, because they are so much more informed,or have a better handle on things than I could ever imagine, so my choice has been to more or less bow out to avoid feeling stressed about what little I may have to offer. Talk about insecure! BUT, my own insecurity can really put me under, for many reasons, and on the bright side, gives me enormous compassion for anyone hurting.

You are young, and beautiful, and like everyone has said , are just as beautiful on the inside. Didn't mean to make this post about me. Just wanted you to know I understand depression, and pray that soon you will be able to lift yourself up and share your heart again. Hope sooner than later.
I will always be here, even if to just read and be inspired, (I can always skip over the technical stuff!) and I want YOU to be here to inspire me. It will not be the same while you are away! Love you sweet BUDD. Try to see yourself like we see you! This is me being less insecure: I do NOT apologize for this lengthy post!!!

Phyl

I just wanted to say that I have missed your posts lately Phyl and your view of things was always nice for me to read. I have also found that JUDDD was the answer for me and it was surprisingly simple and it worked for me without a lot of complicated issues as well. I don't mind all of the technical info but really everything just fell into place for me with JUDDD. (If things hadn't worked for me I would be very interested in all of the information as I do appreciate that many other factors can influence weight loss).
I will miss your posts too Kimberly but I think that people need to do what is best for them and that is the great thing about this forum. It is always here for us when we need it and there is probably someone reading that feels better knowing that someone else is going through similar struggles when we post our thoughts.

Last edited by Babsbabs; 08-29-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Babsbabs is offline   Reply With Quote