Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I Must Share a WOOT! The Stall! She "eeesss" a Broken! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/781145-i-must-share-woot-stall-she-eeesss-broken.html)

pooticus 08-19-2012 07:36 AM

I Must Share a WOOT! The Stall! She "eeesss" a Broken!
 
Well guys, I think I can safely claim to have broken through my stall!!!

I've been up and down between 228 for months now (since the end of radiation therapy on Jan 25!)! I never got below 225lbs during this time!

For the last month, I did a Circadian Rhythm Reset and stopped JUDDDing for 3 weeks to do it. Then this past week, I'm now back doing JUDDD and also continuing with the CR cycles. And my weight loss has resumed.

I've gone from 225.8lbs to 222.8lbs as of today. I'm not gonna call it official and add another bowling ball to my sig line until I make sure it's gonna hold. I might call it official next week if it holds. That will make over 90lbs lost for me and basically almost 50 of those pounds are JUDDD related!

I'm pretty pumped. Can ya tell? LOL!

KeirasMom 08-19-2012 07:40 AM

:jumpjoy::clap::jumpjoy::clap::jumpjoy:

Awesome! I'm so happy for you!

juhanna 08-19-2012 07:50 AM

wow that's really great to hear, makes me wonder if it is actually is a good idea to come of the plan, what ever once plan is for 2 days to a week, or two and then resume, because it seems to re-trigger the weight loss again :D

pooticus 08-19-2012 08:13 AM

Thanks guys!

Juhanna - I'm not really sure? I just know I was having major issues with sleeping through the night due to pain and so decided to try this CR reset. It seems to be working but 1 month isn't long enough to really evaluate. Ask me in 3 - 6 months, ok?! ;)

pooticus 08-19-2012 08:15 AM

Ha! As you can see, I'm so excited, I couldn't wait to put up a new bowling ball...so I guess I'm making it official. Maybe that will be my lucky charm to keep the bounce-up outta here! :D

sunday 08-19-2012 08:18 AM

Yahoo! :jumpjoy: :sing: :clap:

Okay, now I am off to look up circadium rhythm reset...

:cool:

SoHappy 08-19-2012 08:49 AM

Pooti! I'm so glad I popped in here today and saw this. This is fabulous news! Fabulous! I'm so happy for you, and I'm glad you added the next bowling ball marker. :clap: :up:

Carly 08-19-2012 08:55 AM

:jumpjoy: That awesome. Keep us posted about the sleep. I think at least 2 or 3 of us need improvements in this department.

sungoddess 08-19-2012 11:08 AM

Let me come to the bowling party!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Doing the happy dance for you. My stats are kind of similar to yours. I love sharing the joy with you!!
STRIKE!!

calichris 08-19-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooticus (Post 15882884)
Well guys, I think I can safely claim to have broken through my stall!!!
. . .
That will make over 90lbs lost for me and basically almost 50 of those pounds are JUDDD related!

I'm pretty pumped. Can ya tell? LOL!

I'm pumped for you! Congratulations on breaking through the stall and for OVER 90 POUNDS LOST. Holy mackerel - that's amazing!
:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

marlamp10 08-19-2012 11:37 AM

As newbie to JUDDD, I am in awe. Way to go on hanging in and congratulations!

Yam-Yam 08-19-2012 12:34 PM

congratulations on breaking the stall! And, Wowzers on your impressive overall loss. You ROCK!:sing:

toomuchbooty 08-19-2012 12:59 PM

That is so great! Onward and downward!

pooticus 08-19-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly (Post 15883007)
:jumpjoy: That awesome. Keep us posted about the sleep. I think at least 2 or 3 of us need improvements in this department.

Carly I just posted the information in its own thread here!! Hope it helps anyone who is interested! I'm about 90% convinced and am sure the other 10% will follow shortly! :D (Hey I'm a natural skeptic...I want to do everything I know to do to disproove a hypothesis before believing the results! ;) Oh what's that? That's proper scientific etiquette so many researchers forget these days??? Doh!)


:hugs: all around and thank you everyone!!!! MUAH!

Kissa 08-20-2012 04:17 AM

I am delighted to read this wonderful news Pooticus. You are brilliant. :)

zipp2play 08-20-2012 06:27 AM

So thrilled to see things got moving again for you!

becksterinindy 08-20-2012 07:53 AM

So happy for you poots:jumpjoy:

brehede 08-20-2012 04:39 PM

Thanks for posting about your success - it is very encouraging! Also, well done sticking with it despite the long stall, you have had great practice for maintenance!

Dee

gotsomeold 08-21-2012 07:29 AM

Losing weight again AND actually sleeping when you should? Awesome, wonderful!

sterlinggirl 08-21-2012 07:42 AM

:jumpjoy::clap: So Happy for you!~:heart:

Saxy1971 08-21-2012 08:29 AM

Congratulations! ...and I love your bowling balls. :)

cuttie99 08-21-2012 10:05 AM

:jumpjoy: Thats wonderful. Congrats!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 AM.