Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday! What's on your menu? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/781087-ud-saturday-whats-your-menu.html)

Dottie 08-18-2012 07:12 AM

UD Saturday! What's on your menu?

Good morning!
B: Coffee w/butter and mct oil
D: probably going out, not sure where. I'll allocate half my calories for this meal then see how it goes lol.
S: Depends on D but maybe some tuna salad (tuna, mayo, dill relish) and sliced cucumbers and an avocado

KeirasMom 08-18-2012 07:17 AM

B: Coffee, and we may try a new bagel place so probably a bagel with cream cheese.
L: No idea, but keeping it light.
D: Sugar Pine Railroad barbecue--New York steak, summer corn salad, ranch-style beans, grilled French bread, and a dessert of some sort.

We'll be taking the steam train in Yosemite, doing a campfire/sing-along, and generally enjoying the evening in the mountains. I think I'm going to count calories, but not stress if I go over by a little bit.

Dottie 08-18-2012 07:56 AM

Have a blast Dawn:)

TryingJudd 08-18-2012 09:27 AM

brunch - bagel sandwich with egg, cheese and bacon - a whopping 550-600 calories!! plus a diet soda.

I better save the rest of my calories for the day for dinner out tonight - there will be both desert and wine!! :D

Carly 08-18-2012 09:54 AM

B- Chipolte black bean "burger"- Cosco 210
L- ? something light/ nothing
D- Going to City Island. I'll probably get king crab legs and all the good sides. I'm not going to count, but quite sure I can do it for under 1,500!

toomuchbooty 08-18-2012 10:24 AM

Cheesecake for breakfast (500 calories of goodness!)
Coffee with cream (60 calories)

Lunch- Leftover lettuce wrap fillings (400 calories)

Dinner- Corn tortillas filled with a sausage, tomato and onion mixture (600)

That still leaves me almost 400 calories to play with! I will likely have some sake and a little chocolate to end the day.

Star123 08-18-2012 11:13 AM

DD - 6 weeks JUDDD and lov'n it!!!

B. blueberries, 1% milk, med banana smoothie
Sn. starbucks small hot chai latte, 2 splenda
L. med soup, green salad
Sn. ice coffee
S. porkchop or 2 lean ground beef patties, salad, corn?

Dottie 08-18-2012 11:47 AM

We went to my favorite little steak place but I didn't eat much. I ordered the ribeye and grilled shrimp and ate 4 small shrimp and maybe half the ribeye. Their grilled broccoli is just so good I stuffed myself on it :laugh: that and about 6 fried pickle slices ;)

Crazy Cat 08-18-2012 05:56 PM

Today was a nutritional wasteland. :stars:

McDonald's Egg McMuffin and hashbrown, half a medium coke

3 chocolate chip cookies

4 (that's right, 4!) pieces of veggie pizza

I now feel like an over-stuffed zombie.:sick:

KeirasMom 08-19-2012 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15881168)
B: Coffee, and we may try a new bagel place so probably a bagel with cream cheese.
L: No idea, but keeping it light.
D: Sugar Pine Railroad barbecue--New York steak, summer corn salad, ranch-style beans, grilled French bread, and a dessert of some sort.

We'll be taking the steam train in Yosemite, doing a campfire/sing-along, and generally enjoying the evening in the mountains. I think I'm going to count calories, but not stress if I go over by a little bit.

Okay, breakfast ended up being a biscuit with gravy, bowl of fruit, eggbeaters with salsa, and coffee/iced tea.

L: BLT with Avocado and iced tea. This was AMAZING. I forgot how much I love BLTs!

Snack: McDonald's fruit and yogurt parfait with granola.

Dinner was as stated, with bread pudding for dessert. I also had two glasses of wine.

Total calories: 2205

I usually stay under 2000, but I think this is a pretty good compromise for a semi-vacation day, at least for me. I'm trying to learn to be less vigilant and enjoy life a bit more. ;)

ETA: Carbs were 261! That's high for me, even though I don't watch carbs. I expect a gain of water tomorrow.