Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I am in awe! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/781004-i-am-awe.html)

Bronwyn 08-16-2012 06:10 PM

I am in awe!

With all the different posts and theories on the JUDDD plan, I learn something new every time I log in here and read. As a relative newby, it's important to get as much information possible.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your time, patience, and dedication! When I stick with the program, the results are consistent though not necessarily swift. That's okay, though, because it's not quite a harsh adjustment on the body.

You are truly my BUDDDs!! :hugs: :shake:

Yam-Yam 08-16-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronwyn (Post 15878506)
With all the different posts and theories on the JUDDD plan, I learn something new every time I log in here and read. As a relative newby, it's important to get as much information possible.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your time, patience, and dedication! When I stick with the program, the results are consistent though not necessarily swift. That's okay, though, because it's not quite a harsh adjustment on the body.

You are truly my BUDDDs!! :hugs: :shake:

:hugs: This truly is one of the most supportive places to be on the planet! I learn something every time I come here, too. And, I am better for it in every way. :jumpjoy:

brewstate 08-17-2012 05:06 AM

Aww, Bronwyn, its so great to see you here! I can tell you first hand how much I struggled with inconsistent weight loss on low carb and this I came here and truthfully I thought it would be too hard and I wouldn't stick with it, but its EASY compared to most other things. And I have consistently lost 8 lbs a month since I started. That's not going to blow anyone away but its great for me. I hope you see some amazing results soon! :jumpjoy:

sunday 08-17-2012 06:02 AM

Love this place! :love: Glad to know others do too! :jumpjoy:

Elise, 8 lbs a month is amazing! :cool: I am not moving as well, but feel so much relief to lose instead of gain. :up:

LindaD 08-17-2012 06:24 AM

I am in total agreement...I :love: JUDDD and :love: this wonderful group of BUDDDs. So supportive and helpful:love:.

For the first time in years I am happy with my weight loss plan. It's something I can do day after day. The weeks have flown by and I can't tell you how many times when I step on the scale in the morning, I do it 2 or 3 times because I can't believe the results....and I can eat like a normal person. I too am in AWE!:eek:

KeirasMom 08-17-2012 06:36 AM

Ditto. :love:

sterlinggirl 08-17-2012 10:01 AM

ditto..:heart: We love all our BUDDDS it is truly a blessing to be part of this great group of women.. :heart: I love it here too~:hugs:

b_lou_who 08-20-2012 08:24 AM

The support and encouragement here is absolutely fabulous! LOVES

Kissa 08-21-2012 09:38 AM

This is the happiest, most supportive, group of amazing people.

I am blessed to be amongst you all.

Saxy1971 08-21-2012 11:51 AM

This was definitely the place to put some roots down! I'd have to say that the support here from everyone is AMAZING.

And I agree that the amount of information here, as well as the personal experience with this plan is awesome! Good place to go when you need some answers, a pick-me-up, or just to hang out when you need something to take your mind off food! ;)