Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
Yam Yam
I hope you get as much out of this book as I have. I have stickie notes sticking out all over it so I can find parts I want to read again quickly. There are 5 rules and I go by 4 of them all the time and working on #5 more often. Happy reading.
Adi: You sound just like me! When I read a good book like that I have sticky notes, folded down pages, notations in the margin, highlighting in hot pink and blue plus underlining. I always say I cannibalize books.

The Kindle edition is temporarily unavailable due to some kind of formatting problem that customers are complaining about. So, I went ahead and ordered a copy that will be here in a few days. I have Amazon Prime so I get 2 day shipping. (They say "free" two day shipping, but the Prime membership is $79 per year. However, it includes all kinds of Kindle benefits like free movies and books that can be borrowed, so I'm enjoying it).

Anyhoo, since I'm now dying to read this I went ahead and downloaded his book "The Leptin Diet" and one of the customer reviews says it includes the 5 rules. I'll be giving you a book report! Thanks again!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links