Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #61
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
But then, on the daily weighing, there are some of us -- me -- who has reached a point where I just find it all very interesting. When it bounces up, it gives me pause to look and how and what I ate the day before. Like, was it emotional eating? Did I take in more salt than I should for the way my body reacts to it? And if none of those things are true, I can just imagine it's all the organs and tissues just soaking up the healthy nutrients until they can get all the benefits. I know it will go back down. I've danced to that music so many times I pretty much know what to expect.

Then, if I find out I've had something I need to go back and look at the sodium content, I can pretty much decide whether or not in the long run that item was calorie worthy or not.

I have to admit the potato chips I had 2 days ago were a bad choice and "just for fun". No emotional baggage or anything. But, it WAS fun! Stepping on the scale the next morning proved that the rest of the bag had to be gone. Eating half a bag for fun was worth it. Eating the other half and ruining a perfectly good DD would not have been fun in the long run!

As much as possible I need to weigh every day for the accountability and just for the experiment of it all. To each his own, right?

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NonnyK
Stats: 5" 1' Goal 130-- My Fitness Pal Username: NonnyK
WOE: JUDDDer
Start Date: 06/7/12
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you that you are having such great results!!
NonnyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #63
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Great results is what we come to expect here.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote