Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CaTriGirl
WOE: hhcg
Rough Start

I don't know if this WOE will work for me. I just lost nearly 20 lbs on hcg. I am in P3D13, but would like to lose a few more on JUDDD and stay to maintain.

Well my first UD was good, stayed eating clean - no sugar and starches. I was up 1 lb over my last dose weight, so the next day which was a DD, I just did a steak day. Fasting all day, then a steak. Well in the past, that has given me a 3 lb loss. I only lost .8! I have been stewing over it all day today and since today is an UD used it as an excuse to eat more than I should have today including carbs & sugar! UGH! Especially thinking how deprived I am going to be on tomorrow's DD, made me want to eat more.

I do not even want to weigh tomorrow, and I probably won't because I am afraid that will start a tailspin of more eating.

I hope this WOE will work. My biggest fear is that I stopped hcg with still wanting to lose a few, gained a few from my last dose and after today will prob go back up.....and then I won't be able to lose any of it! It just keeps going up and up and up!

OK just needed to vent.......tomorrow is another day. Fresh start.
CaTriGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaTriGirl View Post
I don't know if this WOE will work for me. I just lost nearly 20 lbs on hcg. I am in P3D13, but would like to lose a few more on JUDDD and stay to maintain.

Well my first UD was good, stayed eating clean - no sugar and starches. I was up 1 lb over my last dose weight, so the next day which was a DD, I just did a steak day. Fasting all day, then a steak. Well in the past, that has given me a 3 lb loss. I only lost .8! I have been stewing over it all day today and since today is an UD used it as an excuse to eat more than I should have today including carbs & sugar! UGH! Especially thinking how deprived I am going to be on tomorrow's DD, made me want to eat more.

I do not even want to weigh tomorrow, and I probably won't because I am afraid that will start a tailspin of more eating.

I hope this WOE will work. My biggest fear is that I stopped hcg with still wanting to lose a few, gained a few from my last dose and after today will prob go back up.....and then I won't be able to lose any of it! It just keeps going up and up and up!

CaTriGirl! I just want to tell you that JUDDD is so forgiving! It is unbelievable. You are beating yourself up and you haven't even been here but a few days. Hang in there! I promise some of our JUDDD budds who were former hcgers will be here shortly to prop you up!

The losses will not be as fast or even as often as Hcg, but you will lose.
Even if it is only a bit at a time, you will lose. Juddd is not swift, but it is steady!

Last edited by sunday; 07-17-2012 at 10:05 PM..
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: C'Marie
Stats: 270/down 110-ish/ goal 147
WOE: hCG Rx shots/JUDDD maintain
Start Date: 1/4/2010 Now R9 P2
Hi there!
I've done JUDDD after hcg, and I'm doing fine. You will be too. You aren't supposed to weigh after your up days if it will bother you. I suggest (gently, I know I'm in the minority) that you consider doing a stricter P3 no starch no sugar 3 weeks. Look at it as the opportunity to set that weight for awhile good before going into starch/sugar. I'm not saying you blew it. Just start anew. I did 2 good weeks instead of 3 and then had 2 different days (July 4 and another day) where I did eat some starches. Now I'm using maintenance calories to take a break from losing and go on vacation.

I did weigh myself after my UD yesterday and yes it did upset me but I know I'll be ok. I am still within the 2 pound rule anyway. Do NOT expect a steak day when you are in your "window" to have the same effect as when it is meant to "correct" when you are out of your window.

Even if you want to lose a little more weight, I still suggest doing a real P3-style JUDDD. Get the hang of JUDDD while within the safety net of no starch/no sugars. It is empowering. Then when I added a little of this and a little of that and I saw I didn't blow up 5-6 pounds I felt safer.

YOU CAN DO IT! (whichever way you choose)

HCG Rx to lose - JUDDD to maintain
C'Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:44 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NonnyK
Stats: 5" 1' Goal 130-- My Fitness Pal Username: NonnyK
WOE: JUDDDer
Start Date: 06/7/12
Hey CaTriGirl!
Just want to give you some encouragement! I am on my 6th week of JUDDD, and at the beginning I was going up and down. For now, I am losing steadily. Hang in there....give your body time to adjust. JUDDD really does work!
NonnyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:31 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 150.2/148/120
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Aug 26 2013
Hi CaTriGirl! Try not to stress too much about it. I started JUDDD during P3 too after weighing 3.6 lbs up one day (steak day was also my first DD and I lost exactly 0.8 too!) and it has been a Godsend for me. It's been 3 months since my last dose and I am currently 7 lbs below my LDW. The last time I did HCG, I maintained my weight for exactly 2 weeks - yup, I love JUDDD! Did I mention that I had chocolates and ice cream yesterday? What I'm getting at is that JUDDD does work and it's an amazing way to maintain that HCG weight loss and then some. Just have patience, really put your mind to it, avoid cheating and you WILL see results. Big hugs and good luck!
Spoonful of Happiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:26 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: hollyitworks
Stats: 185/168/130 -17 Woohoo!
WOE: JUDDD (Is there any other way?)
Start Date: Restart July 2012 JUDDD. Start May 2012 Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaTriGirl View Post

Hi CaTrgirl! I haven't don'e hcg but I do love JUDDD. I have a real problem with the scale number. Even when I know I'm the one who makes that number. Oh I ate a bag of giant salty cashews...and the scale has the nerve to show a gain? lol.
I've been doing JUDDD since the 1st week of July and have a steady up/down scale movement. I thought I didn't want to weigh after up days, but it's really fun to see the up/down up/down more so I continue to annoy (ha ha, I wanted to say torture but it took me to long to spell check it) myself.

Funny also, on DD's all I think about is what can I eat tomorrow and how long is that. When UD comes, I'm really not so hungry and I can really be selective. Good Luck~ Stick around and give it a chance. It seems to be an awesome way to get control of your feelings for food and give you some power around food. thx~Holly
hollyitworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: stephdray
Stats: 290/248/250
WOE: Moderate Carb JUDDD (Lost first 4 lbs on WW)
Start Date: 7/4/2012 -- 42 lbs lost total
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyitworks View Post
Hi CaTrgirl! I haven't don'e hcg but I do love JUDDD. I have a real problem with the scale number. Even when I know I'm the one who makes that number. Oh I ate a bag of giant salty cashews...and the scale has the nerve to show a gain? lol.
The unmitigated gall!

Quote:
I've been doing JUDDD since the 1st week of July and have a steady up/down scale movement. I thought I didn't want to weigh after up days, but it's really fun to see the up/down up/down more
For me, I wouldn't call it fun. But there's a mad scientist in me and I need to see the data. Though I admit, the first time I saw a big bounce up, I nearly went into a tailspin. My husband asked if the insanity was also cyclical on this diet...it is.

Quote:
Funny also, on DD's all I think about is what can I eat tomorrow and how long is that. When UD comes, I'm really not so hungry and I can really be selective. Good Luck~ Stick around and give it a chance. It seems to be an awesome way to get control of your feelings for food and give you some power around food. thx~Holly
This has also been my experience!
stephdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 48 5'9.. 11-18-14 #176.
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
hang in there it does get easier .. for the most part,, there are still days i have once in a while where i could eat dirt! cuz every thing looks good on a DD.. But those days are fewer and fewer.. hang in there kiddo~
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CaTriGirl
WOE: hhcg
You all are so sweet. Thank you for each and every comment and encouragement. It has helped to feel supported. Today I have much better perspective. I was just so mad I let my emotions of my steak day which usually nets me a 3lb loss drive me to food. I thought I was further along in controlling emotional eating/self sabotage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C'Marie View Post
Hi there!
I've done JUDDD after hcg, and I'm doing fine. You will be too. You aren't supposed to weigh after your up days if it will bother you. I suggest (gently, I know I'm in the minority) that you consider doing a stricter P3 no starch no sugar 3 weeks. Look at it as the opportunity to set that weight for awhile good before going into starch/sugar. I'm not saying you blew it. Just start anew. I did 2 good weeks instead of 3 and then had 2 different days (July 4 and another day) where I did eat some starches. Now I'm using maintenance calories to take a break from losing and go on vacation.

I did weigh myself after my UD yesterday and yes it did upset me but I know I'll be ok. I am still within the 2 pound rule anyway. Do NOT expect a steak day when you are in your "window" to have the same effect as when it is meant to "correct" when you are out of your window.

Even if you want to lose a little more weight, I still suggest doing a real P3-style JUDDD. Get the hang of JUDDD while within the safety net of no starch/no sugars. It is empowering. Then when I added a little of this and a little of that and I saw I didn't blow up 5-6 pounds I felt safer.

YOU CAN DO IT! (whichever way you choose)
Thanks! yes, the plan was to stay away from sugar & starches during P3 which is why I was so mad at myself. I think I will continue strict P3 after my 21 days except for special occasions because obviously it is still and issue with me. It's like crack! I cant stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv is a fairytale View Post
Hi CaTriGirl! Try not to stress too much about it. I started JUDDD during P3 too after weighing 3.6 lbs up one day (steak day was also my first DD and I lost exactly 0.8 too!) and it has been a Godsend for me. It's been 3 months since my last dose and I am currently 7 lbs below my LDW. The last time I did HCG, I maintained my weight for exactly 2 weeks - yup, I love JUDDD! Did I mention that I had chocolates and ice cream yesterday? What I'm getting at is that JUDDD does work and it's an amazing way to maintain that HCG weight loss and then some. Just have patience, really put your mind to it, avoid cheating and you WILL see results. Big hugs and good luck!
Wow! I'm not the only one that only got an .8 loss on steak day! I had ALWAYS gotten a 3 lb loss. What a slap in the face. Sorry, but that made me feel better. I guess my body was saying no, you're on JUDDD now!

I will hang in there and hope I get to the point as you all!

Today is my DD and it's nearly 2:00 and I have only had a Zevia (no calorie Stevia soda and coffee) I am not hungry at all. So it is a good day!

I have my first BUNKO tonight. Hope there is some healthy stuff there! Cross your fingers for me.
CaTriGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Tashi
Stats: 224.2/176.4/125 5' 52 yrs. old and hypothyroid
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: 4/17/14
*Quick thread jack* Kimberly you look Fabulous!!!
Tashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: hollyitworks
Stats: 185/168/130 -17 Woohoo!
WOE: JUDDD (Is there any other way?)
Start Date: Restart July 2012 JUDDD. Start May 2012 Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephdray View Post
The unmitigated gall!

For me, I wouldn't call it fun. But there's a mad scientist in me and I need to see the data. Though I admit, the first time I saw a big bounce up, I nearly went into a tailspin. My husband asked if the insanity was also cyclical on this diet...it is.

This has also been my experience!
I was wondering the same thing! (the insanity!) Yes, you're so right, I shouldn't call the bounces fun....just really interesting...a day or two after I've bounced back down.
hollyitworks is offline   Reply With Quote